Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,413 members, 7,978,298 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:20 AM

Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away (3374 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by sharpwriter(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
kyber:

Like it’s not worth it oo buh make i catch her first
Did she promise you anything?
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by advanceDNA: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:

It's not about entitlement. It's about someone acting like he's wiser. Though, I found out the guy's a typical mommy's boy who's mom has been helping him to keep his stuffs. But when he got married, he should have stuffs for his first family which is the wife and kids.
I hope he now tells the mother to send child supports cos the children won't leave their mom for granny.
All your abuses are ignored. You boys here are just crayfish that I can break with one finger.

It is entitlement..... go and read the story well..She already got normal alimony settlement from.the divorce...also got child support awarded to her running to thousands of dollars per month...

... she now wants to split his assets too...not knowing he bought them in his mothers name......he saw it coming...so he has to be wise...it is a normal trend among these models..they gather wealth by marrying men for just 2-3 yrs..
..go and read their story online.......this one that already even has another man during the divorce....thunder fire all u women with no shame....na only sexually transmitted wealth una dey find....
.work for ur money and give to ur ex make u see how e easy to do...

1 Like

Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by baralatie(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
illicit:
She suddenly jumped on d bike or how
Even me no under stand
Like she came to ith her o n bike or what
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by frozen70(f): 4:21am On Apr 20, 2023
kyber:
I meet this lady on Facebook,,we have been chatting and calling each other for 2 weeks now, she is from abavo, live in Warri ,she said she wanted to see me, when I saw her she was older than me,

she requested that I should take her to where she can eat fish perper soup,,I bought her perper soup of 1500,, she drank two malt and requested for bottle water,,I paid,, she refused to tell me where she stays
,,she drove off with her Bike and later in the evening I called her but she refused to pick or call back,,

up till now she never picked up the phone,, she thinks she is smart,,

What do I do to get back at her ?
What should I do ?

You can never get her back, she was hungry for what she requested for and that's all she wanted

This is one of the meaning of hit and run

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guyd Me And This Old Woman Who Is More Sexy / Guys What Is The Meaning Of Top Or Bottom. / Mixed Messages From A Man I Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.