Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,248 members, 7,923,228 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:49 PM

Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver (3725 Views)

Meet Nwobodo Favour Chismidi: UNN Graduate Who Is A Polyglot / School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver by grandstar(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2023
crows2ravens:

He will still have £2,000 pounds at his disposal monthly after those.

He might rent a 2 br flat for his family. His wife will certainly work.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/Peckham/2-bed-flats.html
Re: Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver by AfahaAbia(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Gadafii:
if them give you free visa to that same abroad to be a gardener earning 25 million a year, you will rush it, so shut up

Btw bus driver over there may earn better than some of your bank managers here in nigerian and still enjoy good amenities and facilities with health and social benefits

Y

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver by Gadafii: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
AfahaAbia:

You're an animal!!! That's why with your poor mental state you can travel to go and pack shit... Fool!
😂😂😂🥴🥴🥴

Why crying like a baby, how old are you

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver by greatermax77(m): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nuhskhut:
I do not know,this people are always ready to convert the foreign money to naira.As long as he is not living in Nigeria the money is not as much as it is.

I don't know what's wrong with you guys
Look, I know a police officer that has worked for 23 years now and his salary yearly is not upto 2 million, what of state civil servants? Even if the guy saves upto 7 to 10 million a year, he's a big guy in Nigeria.
You don't know what government workers are suffering in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver by tuzle(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Someone that travels abroad and is not lazy will surely do better there depending on the kind of job he was doing here before. For example I know someone who went to Germany and within 2yeard he completed his house, bought a car for his wife and he comes home once in a year plus family billing every year and most of his friends in Nigeria have still not gotten their own house. I am so sure if he was still in Nigeria he won't be able to achieve such with his previous job that paid him less than 100k.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver by vanitybutiwanti: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
MrBroke:
lipsrsealed that is nothing nah, wetin be 45k usd annually for UK. grin
How would say 45k is nothing in the UK, what's wrong with Nigerians? I know nurses earning 38k and they are leaving fine.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver by Ayojideonline(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
crows2ravens:

You people overestimate the cost of living in the UK, it's not nearly as bad people make it to seem.
£45k gross annually (£3,750 each month) will give him £2,885 net income monthly after tax and NI! While most minimum wage earners get around £1k5 net. Unless he is living in London city and he's a lavish spender, this is likely his situation:
Rent and utilities - £700 (which is a bit high)
Food and groceries - £150 (unless he eats out 100%).
Remove that from his net pay he still has £2,035 at his disposal for other things. Worst case if he's living in London he will have over £1k left. Bring the figures if this calculation is wrong. Make Una stop to dey scare people who want to go there.

Nicely said.
Re: Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver by Ayojideonline(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
How would say 45k is nothing in the UK, what's wrong with Nigerians? I know nurses earning 38k and they are leaving fine.

It's only a joke . Don't take it seriously. You should see he is laughing .... grin grin
Re: Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver by PJtech: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
money dey abroad

I made a post on reddit earlier last month, i got a mail this week from a scottish man he's from St Andrew.. he asked if i can work as a customer service representative(he runs a laundry service). It's a remote job and pay is £40 2 weeks.

I need a phone to start the work on 21/4/2023........ I'm humbly soliciting for help to buy a phone(min 3g ram), i can be paying installmentally starting may ending

I'll appreciate if i can get the help. Thanks
Re: Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver by yrex01(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
Gadafii:
if them give you free visa to that same abroad to be a gardener earning 25 million a year, you will rush it, so shut up

Btw bus driver over there may earn better than some of your bank managers here in nigerian and still enjoy good amenities and facilities with health and social benefits
the fact that you can slave away coz of 25m in a year doesn’t mean everyone can.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver by Babakolanut(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
You are paid there according to your efforts and dedication to duty!!!
Re: Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver by MrBroke(m): 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:

Oga when i say nothing, u suppose understand o, I'm not claiming rich, check my name na MrBroke, if that amount manage to enter my account then i don blow grin.
A person making that amount in UK or in the states to you here in Nigeria is a lot but that's rat race money oga. Even though I don't have money, i know what money is. 45k usd annually, that is not one time money or even monthly. It is nothing.
Re: Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver by Seagodess(f): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
remsonik:
By the time he finish paying his rent, all bills and spend on his daily needs he will only be left with 5m or less.
can you have 5m in a year right here in Nigeria
Re: Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver by Seagodess(f): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Anyone here trying to dis credit working in abroad is better than Nigeria is crazy and a big fool
Re: Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver by emperor4love(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Y our Nigerians over there shouting no job is hard over here
Re: Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver by Xtristopher: 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kingzy4pep:
Bro, feeding is like the cheapest thing in the UK so leave food matter

That was before bro.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver by worried222: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
Xtristopher:

That was before bro.
Please are you living in the currently uk?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Polytechnic Admision For Part Time Is Out: / Ogba Community In Lagos: A Place To Be! / Unilag V.c Watching Hostel Boys Playing Football.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.