Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,264 members, 7,934,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:42 PM

BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) (7570 Views)

Gov. Sanwo-olu Spotted Watching Arsenal Match At The Emirates Stadium (Video) / Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) / Lagos Governor, Sanwo-olu spotted leading prayers during thanksgiving service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by Marcos88(m): 7:37am On Apr 19, 2023
Ratello:
Tinubu is finished......God works in a mysterious ways!

So much hatred that you people can not even spot a photoshop.. Your parents should request a refund from all the schools you attended..

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by Helgreenluv(m): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=Ratello post=122606900]My useless father is finished /quote]
Abasi
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by Hessem: 8:09am On Apr 19, 2023
ChineduAPC:
is actual scanned news from biafran republic. We reject an igbo president who will drive this country backward several miles. We these eastern guys as lawless people, they need a rogue president who will cover their escapades. Imagine gathering rubbish pictures and claiming it is this and that,as if they are part of the transaction. Tinubu choose quiet to avoid further disintegration, which isthe quality ofa good leader.Wailers could continue.

Taaa. As u are now,is your life moving forward?
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by 1Alex: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2023
ChineduAPC:
is actual scanned news from biafran republic. Imagine gathering rubbish pictures and claiming it is this and that

Watch the video here.
https://twitter.com/PO_SupportGroup/status/1648574080759496705?s=20
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by ChineduAPC: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2023
1Alex:

Watch the video here.
https://twitter.com/PO_SupportGroup/status/1648574080759496705?s=20
Only a dunce like the Obidunce will be moved by this thrash. We know your style is to blackmail, especially when you have nothing to say. You expect Tinubu and Sanwoolu to openly go to Gambia and exchange drug for money. How much is the net worth of the whole Gambia. May God punish the Biafrans and the blackmailers who started propagating this thrash as news. As Peter Obi come out to tell us why the drug gang from SA tied his father to stone and drop him to die in water. Let the wailers continue to cry, you have suddenly transit from Guinea passport to drug exchange. Tinubu will leave a permanent scar on the face of the biafran. He denied the Biafrans from installing a thief and a propgandist as Nigerian President.Tinubu will rule Ngeria for 8years, regardless of the distraction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by ChineduAPC: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2023
Hessem:

Taaa. As u are now,is your life moving forward?
No your life and that of your family is retrogressing. Obi is a fraud. A man who supported Emeifule naira policy that inflicted pain and agony on Nigerians for his selfish gain will make Nigeria more difficult and unbearable to live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by ChineduAPC: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2023
RealityBender:

Yawn 🥱
Besides I thought the mods didn’t allow this kinda monikers or do they only ban anything Anti-Tinubu??
Cc Seun Cc Mods
I am sure you are not ok. How does this translate to insult and abuse.I am a Nigerian and I have the right to my opinion. Do you know how many Afonjas I have read here nairaland today, just because Nigerians rejected Igbo man at the poll.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by totit: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2023
Whoever is pushing this nonsense lacks sense. Like seriously, and some bunch of idiots believes this thrash? Lmaooo cheesy

What a waste of my precious data.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by Altern8tor: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2023
ScannedNews:
Nigeria's President-elect, Ahmed Bola Tinubu, and Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-olu have spotted a viral video said to be in Guinea.

The clip which has stirred reactions on social media has been linked to alleged narcotics deals.

Recall, an earlier week ago, an investigative journalist, David Hundayin released passport documents indicating the All Progressive Congress leader and presidential candidate in the just concluded general elections, Tinubu suspected acquired Guinea nationality.

https://news.google.com/s/CBIwt_KPz0U?sceid=NG:en&sceid=NG:en&r=11&oc=1
See the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IKAxqSgCOM
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by ChineduAPC: 11:00am On Apr 19, 2023
Wawelexy:

Aren't you ashamed of your stupidity? Haba!
You should be ashamed of yourself and the people you represented. A conglomerate of liars, hypocrite, propagandist and bigots, just because you want Nigeria to adopt your packaged garbage and colossal failure as candidate. A man with achievement on paper but not physical, reason till date you rely on firefighters from other state to quench fire in the state he once transformed in your definition.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by Altern8tor: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2023
Marcos88:

So much hatred that you people can not even spot a photoshop.. Your parents should request a refund from all the schools you attended..
Mumu watch d video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IKAxqSgCOM
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by Eecho(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
ChineduAPC:
Is actual scanned news from biafran republic. We reject an igbo president who will drive this country backward several miles. We know these eastern guys as lawless people, they need a rogue president who will cover their escapades. Imagine gathering rubbish pictures and claiming it is this and that, as if they are part of the transaction. Tinubu choose to keep quiet to avoid further disintegration, which is the quality of a good leader. Wailers could continue.
We reject this comment from a demented human .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by ChineduAPC: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Eecho:
We reject this comment from a demented human .
We reject a colossal failure Peterdunce Obi and his eastern animals called obidunce.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by PJtech: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
angry

I made a post on reddit earlier last month, i got a mail this week from a scottish man he's from St Andrew.. he asked if i can work as a customer service representative(he runs a laundry service). It's a remote job and pay is £40 2 weeks.

I need a phone to start the work on 21/4/2023........ I'm humbly soliciting for help to buy a phone(min 3g ram), i can be paying installmentally starting may ending

I'll appreciate if i can get the help. Thanks
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by Omoawoke: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
KingKO22:
President elect go and participate in narcotics transaction himself like seriously 😀🤣😂 .

They done swear for our IPOB terrorists people. 😂🤣😀

These people are in for a long ride 😂
Eight years is a long time to wail

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by Omoawoke: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Djoel:
I thought this was a joke till I saw the white dusts on the floor indicating the boxed content is likely some cocaine. The white dust looks like sprinkles of cocaine the occupants had sampled.

See the circled portion for yourself.

This is serious, see the way he was trying to use his shoes to cover the cocaine. He actually kept some in his socks
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by moodyguy: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
totit:
Whoever is pushing this nonsense lacks sense. Like seriously, and some bunch of idiots believes this thrash? Lmaooo cheesy

What a waste of my precious data.
Its true oo
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by onyfrank: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Please APC gurus in the house, kindly give us details or Proof that the video was doctored.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by dubra: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:
I believe Obidient will get sense after Tinubu finish his 8yrs.

Na they claim buhari die, with all manner of fake doctor videos, na jubril dey aso Rock...

The earlier you guys understand politics and stay away from envy and hatred, the way better for you and your region.
your family president you mean to say?
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by Djoel: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
I thought this was a joke till I saw the white dusts on the floor indicating the boxed content is likely some cocaine. The white dust looks like sprinkles of cocaine the occupants had sampled.

See the circled portion for yourself.

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by Buharidgeneral: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
I said it here that DSS will shut down this forum because of these fake news
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by Ogene001: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
ChineduAPC:

Only a dunce like the Obidunce will be moved by this thrash. We know your style is to blackmail, especially when you have nothing to say. You expect Tinubu and Sanwoolu to openly go to Gambia and exchange drug for money. How much is the net worth of the whole Gambia. May God punish the Biafrans and the blackmailers who started propagating this thrash as news. As Peter Obi come out to tell us why the drug gang from SA tied his father to stone and drop him to die in water. Let the wailers continue to cry, you have suddenly transit from Guinea passport to drug exchange. Tinubu will leave a permanent scar on the face of the biafran. He denied the Biafrans from installing a thief and a propgandist as Nigerian President.Tinubu will rule Ngeria for 8years, regardless of the distraction.
You are seeing a very clear video and you are still talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by ChineduAPC: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ogene001:

You are not ok. What is clear in that video. I have a pack of beer in my car now, which is exactly the same with what you enemy of progress called cocaine. Are you in the helicopter? Do you know what really played out in the video. Have you forgotten that Tinubu supplied rice to many African countries to sponsor Nadeco. What if this is just an honorarium or gift from business allies. You Igbos are enemy of progress, and Tinubu is a house built by God which can not be shaken by children of hate from the east. He will rule Nigeria for 8 years, you can kill yourself.By the way, ask Ipob fake president, we are waiting to know what transpired or led to his father's death.Let him tell us he is not an ally to the South African drug cartel that kill his father, or was it by mistake.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by Ratello: 6:56am On Apr 21, 2023
Ogene001:

Just pray for him perhaps respite can still come his way....
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by Ratello: 7:00am On Apr 21, 2023
ChineduAPC:

You are not ok. What is clear in that video. I have a pack of beer in my car now, which is exactly the same with what you enemy of progress called cocaine. Are you in the helicopter? Do you know what really played out in the video. Have you forgotten that Tinubu supplied rice to many African countries to sponsor Nadeco. What if this is just an honorarium or gift from business allies. You Igbos are enemy of progress, and Tinubu is a house built by God which can not be shaken by children of hate from the east. He will rule Nigeria for 8 years, you can kill yourself.By the way, ask Ipob fake president, we are waiting to know what transpired or led to his father's death.Let him tell us he is not an ally to the South African drug cartel that kill his father, or was it by mistake.

You need serious help and I doubt if you can get it because you are gone already forget that you are typing your usual thrash on top empty stomach. You mean the content on the floor of the chopper is "an honorarium or gift" according to you that when the camera man was about to capture it, Sanwoolu had to block the camera with his hand. You need serious deliverance. Write it down, Tinubu shall not be Nigeria's President.... Be reasonable for once in your life

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by 9jahotblog: 7:40am On Apr 21, 2023
Tinubu is a clueless drug baron now. Everyone knows that now
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by MrBadNews: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2023
Kai, so this thing is true, So this man is actually a drug lord, wonders shall never end.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by tungamaje: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2023
But who leaked the video? Don't trust all your friends
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by Obaaderemi2: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2023
tungamaje:
But who leaked the video? Don't trust all your friends
Why shouldn't the video be leaked? It's more like "be careful what you do and who you mix with and where you go". I'm not saying it's a drug transaction scene or not but they should come and explain what they were doing in that place.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) by tungamaje: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Why shouldn't the video be leaked? It's more like "be careful what you do and who you mix with and where you go". I'm not saying it's a drug transaction scene or not but they should come and explain what they were doing in that place.
Every right thinking person who watched the video must admit the transaction and the scene looks suspicious. Why would a person of Tinubu's calibre and a governor find themselves in such a suspicious environment?

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Illegal Fuel Depot Found In Our Facility – Elegushi Beach Management / Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail / Lagos State House Of Assembly Moves To Ban Okada - News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.