Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,408 members, 7,944,060 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC (19318 Views)

Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra / Results As Released By Inec In Plateau State, Lp Sweeps Everything / 14 Out Of 35 Ministers Attending FEC As Osinbajo Presides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by SunMusk(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2023
You still like suffering, you people will just focus on Lagos. Enugu governorship election was one of the poorly conducted election. Labour Party won that state hands down. Ugwwuanyi rigged it
sonature1:
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is not as rugged and evil as Wike and Supreme Court governor. That's why Labour Party could make this inroad in Enugu.

Labour Party should know that going into Imo election, they are not coming to meet another Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi. The Supreme Court governor is a rigging beast who has no atom of morals in him. He wouldn't mind killing the whole of Imo State just to win that election.

Congratulations to the HoA members-elect. They should ensure they work for the people. That's the most important thing in democracy.
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by sirpharrell(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2023
spencekat:
PPA.Ikedi Ohakim emergence as the number one citizen of Imo state then was orchestrated by a truce between IMO PDP and PPA and that was why he later decamped to PDP.

Yes, it was PPA. irrespective of how they won, the fact is that they produced two governors. I expected Labour party to produce at least four state governors and have majority in more states houses of assembly judging from their performance in the federal election. The performance of LP in the state elections is very disappointing.
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by sukar886: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2023
LP GOVERNORSHIP candidate should go to court, cos he won the election , for LP to win 14 state house of rep seat out of 24,something is wrong somewhere
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by sonature1: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2023
SunMusk:
You still like suffering, you people will just focus on Lagos. Enugu governorship election was one of the poorly conducted election. Labour Party won that state hands down. Ugwwuanyi rigged it

Show me where I mentioned Lagos in my comment.

A lot of you need psychiatric evaluation because you are mad and don't even know it.

You need to see a psychiatrist ASAP.
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by spencekat(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2023
sirpharrell:

Yes, it was PPA. irrespective of how they won, the fact is that they produced two governors. I expected Labour party to produce at least four state governors and have majority in more states houses of assembly judging from their performance in the federal election. The performance of LP in the state elections is very disappointing.
You can't compare the success recorded by LP in the last elections to the one garnered by the then Uzor Orji Kalu's PPA.I was living in Imo in 2007 and also I hail from Abia.

1 Like

Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by Okoroawusa: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2023
inforesource:
That's the power of people at work. The truth that LP won the 2023 presidential election will not be hidden.
Because they won assembly seats in Enugu then they won the presidential election?
No wonder Nnamdi Kanu deceived you people for years. Your type makes it difficult for sane Igbos like me.
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by spencekat(m): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2023
sukar886:
LP GOVERNORSHIP candidate should go to court, cos he won the election , for LP to win 14 state house of rep seat out of 24,something is wrong somewhere
What about in Abia,PDP won most of the state house of assembly seats and LP won the guber poll?
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by Nice2023(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2023
frndfghtr:
A video of wike is now trendind, where wike confess that Peter Obi won the presidential election

It is not Wike that was speaking,it was God's way of exposing them all.
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by InvertedHammer: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2023
/
Atiku's misguided personal political ambition killed PDP.

/

1 Like

Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by aalangel(f): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2023
I wish NNPP had swept the North too...
Retire APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by bewla(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2023
frndfghtr:
No structure
There is no rigging
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by bewla(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2023
aalangel:
I wish NNPP had swept the North too...
Retire APC and PDP.
I wish I wish

Song by Robert Kelly
Nice song
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by JJuanMiguel: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2023
spencekat:
Not normal.First of its kind in Enugu.

Very soon LP will take over the south east
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by Toktee(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:

Won the election in South East
You no the shame?
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by rrule911(m): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2023
In their backyard, they should win where there's relevance. Nobody gives a shit about Enugu, a prime PDP state.
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by SunMusk(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2023
Lol, most state rigged election the way Lagos and Rivers did. Why you praising ugwuanyi?? Do you see the way labour party was violently rigged in Enugu?? So stop praising The governor.
sonature1:

Show me where I mentioned Lagos in my comment.

A lot of you need psychiatric evaluation because you are mad and don't even know it.

You need to see a psychiatrist ASAP.
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by Rayzoom: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2023
frndfghtr:
A video of wike is now trendind, where wike confess that Peter Obi won the presidential election

https://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/187203-BREAKING-Peter-Obi-won-2023-Presidential-Election-Wike
The author of that video is a lier, I have the original and full video, meanwhile am an Obidient but detest lie.
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by happney65: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2023
That shows that LP won the Govorship. It should be gotten back in the court . Enugu state will soon join the states with Govornship election seasons that are off period..
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by Billmos: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2023
Did u use your head to think at all??. Who has d majority in d house of rep n Senate?¿? I expected u to say labour party won in eungu governorship election not nigeria go n check statistics it speak volume

quote author=inforesource post=122609944]That's the power of people at work. The truth that LP won the 2023 presidential election will not be hidden. [/quote]
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by aalangel(f): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2023
bewla:
I wish I wish

Song by Robert Kelly
Nice song

It'll happen one day...
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by 2016v2017: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2023
inforesource:
That's the power of people at work. The truth that LP won the 2023 presidential election will not be hidden.
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by 2016v2017: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2023
Dikegodspower:
That means LP won the governorship seat
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by 2016v2017: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2023
christejames:
The governorship seat will soon be reclaimed

1 Like

Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by Advocate1810(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2023
frndfghtr:

https://punchng.com/lp-sweeps-14-out-of-24-enugu-assembly-seats-inec/

Labour Party is southeast party not Nigeria’s party
The party is full of tribalism and religion sentiment
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by Emanodimo(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
christejames:
The governorship seat will soon be reclaimed

Looking forward to that.

That should have help LP in other states but some people refused to vote nor come out to vote other aspirants at the state level.

Meanwhile they would have won at the state level for onward reclaim of Governorship seat.

That's politics with strategy not just to back out for loosing a special seat at Gov or Pres.

1 Like

Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by paramakina202: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bishop4real:
And suddenly INEC is not the "problem of Nigeria" & never "rigged" the elections at all by collecting money from "only God knows whom"... grin

They rigged the gubernatorial election in enugu.

2 Likes

Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by Larryndelaw: 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
inforesource:
They arevtaking what's belong to PDP.we care less. Let them be taking there stuff from. the east
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=obembet post=122611012]Congratulations to LP and all the candidates. I hope those animal will not shout ringing when other party win... Cos na only LP wining is free an fair grin[/quote

The only party not snatching ballot boxes
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
sonature1:
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is not as rugged and evil as Wike and Supreme Court governor. That's why Labour Party could make this inroad in Enugu.

Labour Party should know that going into Imo election, they are not coming to meet another Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi. The Supreme Court governor is a rigging beast who has no atom of morals in him. He wouldn't mind killing the whole of Imo State just to win that election.

Congratulations to the HoA members-elect. They should ensure they work for the people. That's the most important thing in democracy.

LMAO! grin
Re: LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC by SisterAnn(f): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
siraj1402:
Now democracy is not raped.
And you want to rape it bah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! / Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters / North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.