Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:09 AM

‘I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu (1818 Views)

PETER OBI THROWS THE OBIDENT MOVEMENT UNDER THE BUS!!!!!! / I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi / I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu by favor914: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2023
Eraser33:

Na u sabi o
This is all that matters, anything else is worthless to Peter Obi & The Obidients, so I felicitate with your wailing & anguish grin.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu by Eraser33(m): 11:19am On Apr 19, 2023
favor914:
This is all that matters, anything else is worthless to Peter Obi & The Obidients, so I felicitate with your wailing & anguish grin.

Oga, be rational and objective. I believe you're educated and enlightened enough to understand that we all cannot support OBI or Tinubu at same time? Pls respect my opinion and look on. Stop using derogatory terms in your responses to me.
Re: ‘I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu by 77up(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2023
This idiot think we are fool like him.

Re: ‘I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu by Wainey: 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Feintline:

I am quite sure you cannot eat 2 square healthy meal. You better follow who God don bless so you die in poverty.
I actually eat once in two days.
That doesn't change the fact that Obi is a fugitive

1 Like

Re: ‘I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu by Wainey: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rayban25:

Try harder we already have videos of your drug lord marketing his product in Guinea with sanwo olu...feel free to say its doctored
like you people always claim doctored in everything about the international fugitive?
Re: ‘I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu by pquaver(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
cyntiaxoxo:
Hehehe cheesy imagine The president of the united states, Joe Biden having dual citizenship, or Boris Johnson The prime mister of the united kingdom having dual citizenship. You see how silly that sounds? You see how stupid it sounds abi? cheesy God will not allow this country become a laughing stock because of one certain museum piece

Dont be Biden is irish.. He already has dual citizenship by birth. Obama also.. Obidients dey even reason at all
Re: ‘I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu by VEXT: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
favor914:
Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise. Election campaigning is over, of what use is the nonsensical cheap talk?

Nonsensical confused Onuman grin.

Pain is that uu grin
Re: ‘I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wainey:
like you people always claim doctored in everything about the international fugitive?

Why dont you bring proof?
At least we have proof that your drug daddy is a drug dealer
Re: ‘I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu by MikeofAfrica: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wainey:
no, na UK govt.
Ur messiah was bundled out like a common criminal

Peter Obi was the only presidential candidate that was invited to 10 Downing street. The then UK Prime minister, Boris Johnson, advices him to join Labour party.

Both the USA and UK Governments refused to congratulate Tinubu after getting reports of the massive rigging in the election from Peter Obi.

Hence Tinubu out of jealousy bribed some immigration officials in UK to detain Peter Obi whenever he visits the country and frame up baseless allegations against him.

The immigration officials carried out the plans but a phone call from Obi to Downing Street dismantled all the plans. Hence Obi was quicky released and even attended a Church service in London on Easter day.

When you have integrity like Peter Obi, even the White House will listen when you speak.
Re: ‘I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu by Saga16: 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
But you hide money abroad.

Re: ‘I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu by Wainey: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rayban25:

Why dont you bring proof?
At least we have proof that your drug daddy is a drug dealer
he was arrested, detained and deported like the fraud he is.

You need any other proof?
Re: ‘I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu by DOptical: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
DOptical:

Tinubu has been in USA on several occasions. That's why I have problem with the Constant gibberish spouted by propagandists for gullible fools who don't know any better but to drink up every gibberish served to them. Tinubu was convicted of no crime in USA. His case was a civil case which had to do with investment money case. That was all. As a matter of fact, HSBC has exact same case as Tinubu's compass investment company and they're still operating in USA today.

Meanwhile, first picture was when Tinubu and Fayemi graced the swearing in of Obama in 2008.

Second picture was attending his daughter graduation ceremony.

Third and fourth pictures were when he visited his Alma mater after an invitation for lecture by his Alma mater, Chicago state university.

Meanwhile, I love how his black colour was glistening among the whites in the third picture.. Looks beautiful. Black is indeed beautiful.
That Atoh guy or what's his name.. One the blackest people I have ever seen. Very black. Glittering black.. Black colour is beautiful.

I mean look at Tinubu looking better than the whitees because of his glittering black color, let alone aà quite handsome black man. That's why I don't understand why some bleach. Bleaching would only make you look ugly. Pesin way don fine don fine, whether black or fair. Black tend to glitter and hardly cracks though
Re: ‘I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Serous JAB-AGBABAN o! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? / Just In: High Court Abuja Rules Abure Remain The Authentic Labour Party Chairman / Can We Say Taraba State Governor Is The Best For Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.