Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,223 members, 7,950,246 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Struggle To Retrieve Our Mandate Is Not About Me-peter Obi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Struggle To Retrieve Our Mandate Is Not About Me-peter Obi (121 Views)

I Won The Election, We'll Explore Legal Options To Reclaim Our Mandate, Says Obi / I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . / Photo-APC Cacus Meeting In Villa. Atiku Absent, Govs Struggle To Shake New SGF. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Struggle To Retrieve Our Mandate Is Not About Me-peter Obi by onyeka001: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2023
Peter Obi the presidential candidate of Labour Party has reiterated his committment to retrieve his stolen mandate by the INEC and APC.

According to him the struggle soo far to retrieve the mandate is not about him but about thousands and millions of Nigerians who voted for him who also wants to challenge the narrative of Nigeria.

Peter Obi said this on Tuesday when he attended the National Executive council meeting in Asaba Delta State.

He further reiterates his committment in ......... Read More Details https://dailynewslink.com.ng/the-struggle-to-retrieve-our-mandate-is-not-about-me-peter-obi-says-in-asaba/

(1) (Reply)

Eld El-fitr: Akeem Ayinla Foundation Felicitates With Muslims, Urges Good Deeds / Lagos National Stadium Floodlight Pole Collapses / Robochat Review By Hudareview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.