Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family (64195 Views)

Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by enoch273: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Happy Happy Birthday to her. in the meantime get ready to experience Smart and Fast connection like never before on oraimo freepod 4

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by LivingSage: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
No mind her grin
sharpwriter:

Lol.. Not just that, tell Divoc that Simi accepted Adekunle even as a sickle celler. Ask her if her faith carry am grin

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Benrosaria(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Angelfrost:

Tinubu is an elected leader who should set good examples and prove that things work in a country he is set to lead!

I understand that you are not used to good leadership, but don't confuse what regular citizens do with what elected leaders ought not to do!

that's what regular citizens will do when they become elected leaders.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 please don't mistaken leaders for rulers.

truthfully no one leads, they just want to rule

2 Likes

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Benrosaria(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
ednut1:
like where So that you can kidnap them abi

🤣🤣🤣 who made those places kidnapping point of trade?? citizens like you, so it's business, just the way you make money from ignorant people
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Analyst7: 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Oloribvruku Adanu Omo.

Na your useless Parvnts for house be Ode.
grin grin grin u just dy solidify my point say u be ode
I no sabbi say na parvnts dy ur own house
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Goddyrichie(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
KingLennon:
See how broke people dey get nonsense opinions on top rich people matter. Just type HBD and pass na wahala....cheesy

HBD agba singer wink
u no leave dem make dem dey talk nosense even though jesus christ that come to this world to do good things na people wey plenty pass hate him so who b simi wey dem no go hate some people wey dey hate her no even know wenti dem go chop this night
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by tnerro1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
I like her waist beads
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by FantasyWolf(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Adekunle don see Simi finish oo
Chaii 😁😁
Any HBD to her..
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad Wristbangle cheesy

Where tosyne2much sef sad
I'm right here nah cheesy
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by ahnie: 1:27am On Apr 20, 2023
believeMEyou:
If adekule gold no dey cheat on this simi, make I die. Very ugly looking girl. See her belle, come still wear waist bead on top lipsrsealed very shapeless
Your. Brain . didn't. Code you that lady is preggers abii?

2 Likes

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Waakanda: 1:37am On Apr 20, 2023
LivingSage:
Baby-bump.

Is Adekunle Gold the one with her in the last picture grin

He's now looking overfed

I even thought that's the 'black version' of Mr Bean o... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Divoc19(f): 2:57am On Apr 20, 2023
Why Next Life?
Because it's not paying in this life....my heart bleeds cry

Solofresh2:
Your goodness will pay for you in your next life
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by LivingSage: 3:41am On Apr 20, 2023
Exactly like a caricature grin
Waakanda:

I even thought that's the 'black version' of Mr Bean o... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Pointnoire(m): 5:28am On Apr 20, 2023
Poor unexposed man opinion

Foodqueen:
Why the unclothedness.
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:58am On Apr 20, 2023
Now, the mothers in this generation wear pants and go around with breast open, the next generation girls will walk naked.

What is wrong, no shame again?

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by ChristianMuslim: 6:31am On Apr 20, 2023
Yoruba amaka.. Igbo Ajoka
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by afrika(f): 6:52am On Apr 20, 2023
Before now, if u want to display Ur legs, it is called spotless.

But this days, u go see people with ororo burns for leg, motorcycle exhaust burns, wounds...black black spots dey wear mini.

Let's take Beyonce or Rihanna or Nicki etc. Go check their skin and legs.

I never watch this video and others from other celeb...I am worried
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Solocoin: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2023
I which it's possible to unseen this unclothing body 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by ufuosman(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2023
Happy birthday simi

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by pikechukwu6(m): 8:32am On Apr 20, 2023
Ade dey chop better thingoooh,he done see that buwest looking me kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by SisterAnn(f): 9:55am On Apr 20, 2023
LivingSage:
Baby-bump.

Is Adekunle Gold the one with her in the last picture grin

He's now looking overfed
So you have not seen superman's picture after he got married? grin

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by SisterAnn(f): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Now, the mothers in this generation wear pants and go around with breast open, the next generation girls will walk naked.

What is wrong, no shame again?
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by DCmaverick(m): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2023
Ah! i love waist beads at the same time HBD

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by MiracleMe7: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2023
So Simi senior Don Jazzy and Dbanj
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by LivingSage: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Seriously grin
SisterAnn:
So you have not seen superman's picture after he got married? grin

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Cobbybrown(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nice Short Simi but this particular Unclothed body is not advisable as a married woman.[/font] sad[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Rachelchel: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
A mother who does not know how to cover herself up. What will u teach your children? Once a chorister. Now God has blessed you and this is how to pay God: indecent dressing. Read your Bible and see how it condemned it. Please turn a new leaf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by maestro299: 5:29am On Apr 21, 2023
tosyne2much:
I'm right here nah cheesy
You just hide boss. We no come dey see list of '10 things ... ' by tosyne2much again.
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Gerrard59(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2023
Foodqueen:
Why the unclothedness.

She dey inside or near swimming pool na. What should she have worn? Buba?
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Gerrard59(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Na wao for unclotheness o!
Is this part of being relevant in unclothedness!
What legacy are these Celebrities handing over to their young ones?
Na their business but don't pollute our Society and tomorrow they will be saying they want to lead the Nation!

So if you go to a beach, what would you wear? Please give a pictorial example.

P.S. No young one should look up to celebrities. There are parents, guardians and relatives for such. It is not a celebrity's responsibility to impart values into a child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by PPIA: 12:10pm On May 16, 2023
Foodqueen:
Why the unclothedness.
I will love to fvck it
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" / DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) / Ini Edo Meets With Akon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.