Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,424 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help (56217 Views)

My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Ever Suffered From Depression??? Please Share Your Story (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by chronique(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:
We started dating when she got admission in 2018. She was a novice and a church girl then .
There was nothing like intimacy till 2021 and that was when I deflowered her ,

Since I promised my self that I must marry who ever I deflowered , I started taking care of some parts of her needs hoping that I will get financially stable and settle down with her .

She was the type of girl that everyone assumed to be an angel . I trusted her more than anything on earth .

She is too jealous that she suspects that I’m cheating even when I was not . She misinterprets everything an opposite sex sends to me

Fast forward to 2022 . She visited one day and got upset that another girl referred to me as “babe” on chat instead of saying “hi” . I insisted that she brings her own phone so I check if a guy has never called her babe

On getting to her chat , I noticed this guy that she saved as “my favorite” . They had no chats (she deletes everything) . I decided to dig deeper only to find out that this guy has been going to her house (family house ) to sleep with her . It’s not once , it’s not twice . And it was frequent the period she even said I should give her space that they were doing family prayers

The worst is that I told the mum and elder siblings out of anger. They did absolutely nothing . The mum only denied knowing that the guy comes around when everyone is out

A month later, I saw a chat of the mum asking her why she doesn’t pick the guy’s call again . I almost ran mad

She has promised and vouched that she won’t try such again and doesn’t know what came over her her .

I have tried everything possible to forgive her since no one treats me the way she does , but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day .

I’m currently depressed and don’t know what to do again

Abort mission. Move on from her.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Ronaldo723: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
OriOko88:
When I read of heartbreak threads like this one nairalad,I fear for my fiancee in far away owo,ondo state. Hehheeheh embarassed

Person wey day collect long fat gbola steady day play

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Pennywise2: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
KidDarkness:

You better pick yourself up, dust your shoes and run. Na who live to tell the story dey enjoy pass. You don't need her. You don't need her baggage weighing you down
Her family members are just preying on you
Move on with your life.
Someone better always comes along
that's what happens when we encourage premarital sex.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by abba09: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:
We started dating when she got admission in 2018. She was a novice and a church girl then .

Since I promised my self that I must marry who ever I deflowered , I started taking care of some parts of her needs hoping that I will get financially stable and settle down with her .

She was the type of girl that everyone assumed to be an angel . I trusted her more than anything on earth .

She is too jealous that she suspects that I’m cheating even when I was not . She misinterprets everything an opposite sex sends to me

Fast forward to 2022 . She visited one day and got upset that another girl referred to me as “babe” on chat instead of saying “hi” . I insisted that she brings her own phone so I check if a guy has never called her babe

On getting to her chat , I noticed this guy that she saved as “my favorite” . They had no chats (she deletes everything) . I decided to dig deeper only to find out that this guy has been going to her house (family house ) to sleep with her . It’s not once , it’s not twice . And it was frequent the period she even said I should give her space that they were doing family prayers

The worst is that I told the mum and elder siblings out of anger. They did absolutely nothing . The mum only denied knowing that the guy comes around when everyone is out

A month later, I saw a chat of the mum asking her why she doesn’t pick the guy’s call again . I almost ran mad

She has promised and vouched that she won’t try such again and doesn’t know what came over her her .

I have tried everything possible to forgive her since no one treats me the way she does , but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day .

depressed over a girl? its high time u guys understand that there is no more loyal girls outthere anymore
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by BeanX(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
Keep using her and dump her when you are tired

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by victorikpe(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zonefree:

A girl and her wretched family are using you to play ludo and you're trying everything possible to forgive her undecided

I love that you're losing weight and falling sick day by day. It's a good sign for others to learn not to be like you. You're a disgrace to humanity and a waste of space.

A bandit is valuable than you! Tueh!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by KingLennon(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zonefree:

A girl and her wretched family are using you to play ludo and you're trying everything possible to forgive her undecided

I love that you're losing weight and falling sick day by day. It's a good sign for others to learn not to be like you. You're a disgrace to humanity and a waste of space.

Pity the guy small now. He is still one of us and can be saved wink
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by OriOko88(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Person wey day collect long fat gbola steady day play
Lol.. U dey there?? grin
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Kaytixy: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
If you not ready to get married move on and stop commiting fornication.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by KingLennon(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
just because you disvirgined her doesn’t mean she will belong to you forever.

Dust your self up and move on.
Sometimes you dey talk sense sha cheesy
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by teemac01(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
A simp is born every day...
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Lordofalmajiri(f): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Blood of Zachariah!! shocked
Yes o, na the guy disvirgin am... And he con trust her base on that. He chat me up one time con say i dey disturb him girlfriend. I laugh am con tell am to dey mindful on how he take dey trust girls. He con dey beg me to tell am wetin sup, well I no dey do kiss and tell. grin grin. Make he carry im cross.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by deyplay: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Artzdanielsz:
Ogbeni, it's not easy but you got to move on and chase the paper. I always tell my friends that once a girl started suspecting that they are cheating that there is 90 percent chance she is cheating.
best advice, move on, even our Lord and Saviour said infidelity is the only ground for separation if you can't forgive and forget, just fall out!
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Lordofalmajiri(f): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
BeanX:
Keep using her and dump her when you are tired
Emotions wouldn't let him do that.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by MrDoGood(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

My brother... Listen to what I have to tell you.

Run!

I mean

Run and never look back. You will thank me later.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Blazadenise(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
This story look very similar to my experience...when I said very similar I mean 80% of your story was almost mine. All the drama happen in my Ond final semester,I almost had carry over due to distraction of the heartbreak. It was had to accept the odd, funny enough I caught her twice sleeping with another guys. The first guy was an home base guy close to her parent house, in fact her parent knows the guy, second guy was her hostel compound mate.. The hard truth was I move on even thou it was hard and painful then, later after some months we started dating again, then I was just catching cruise And having fun, was never serious from here to there ... Currently happily married with 2kids with another lady who is heavenly sent..
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Unrated900(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Since I promised my self that I must marry who ever I deflowered ,

This your statement got many Nigerians laughing

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Titilayo4life: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

She's not worth you, pick yourself up and focus on your career, thank your start that you're not yet married to her.

Take bajinatu and give her one last prick then move on.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Newton2024: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

1. What do do now is to free her. A cheat will always be a cheat and a leopard can never change its spot. Cheating once can never be a mistake let alone cheating more than once.

2. Even if you forgive her, you can never forget and you will never trust her again. You will remember her sexcapade everyday. You will suspect her move everyday.

3. I was once in your shoes. I forgive her but I regret taking her back up till today. Learn from my experience.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Hassanmaye(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

Yes o, na the guy disvirgin am... And he con trust her base on that. He chat me up one time con say i dey disturb him girlfriend. I laugh am con tell am to dey mindful on how he take dey trust girls. He con dey beg me to tell am wetin sup, well I no dey do kiss and tell. grin grin. Make he carry im cross.
Bad guy, I have removed anything that has to do with that gender because of my mental health
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by shineeye1: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

"doesn’t know what came over her her ."

You wanna rock with the one who doesn't know what comes over her?! Good luck and no good luck..
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Newton2024: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

1. What do do now is to free her. A cheat will always be a cheat and a leopard can never change its spot. Cheating once can never be a mistake let alone cheating more than once.

2. Even if you forgive her, you can never forget and you will never trust her again. You will remember her sexcapade everyday. You will suspect her move everyday.

3. I was once in your shoes. I forgive her but I regret taking her back up till today. Learn from my experience.
My wife cheated when we were in courtship. She slept with an elderly man about twenty times. She later confessed but blamed me for not giving her sex whenever she needed it. This is someone we both agreed on no sex before marriage.

Now we are married and I am sure she will cheat again whenever she has the opportunity to do so. But I won't leave her because I'm not sure the next woman would be better than her. Infidelity is a pandemic among nigerian women. It didn't start today. It started during the time of our grandmothers.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Manuel400: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

you are depressed because woman grin grin go and hang yourself na
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by fayomim: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
SIMPle guy
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Unrated900(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
Megabig:
Congrats on your own shege, I saw mine a week ago and Nairalanders cursed me out. Move on

Lol
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by JoshTheGreat: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
Divert all your attention on ur career. She don show say she belong to the street. Weitin she go do u tomowo fit pass this one, e fit be say na ur house another man go still come give m sef. Selah.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Ikea81: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

Your focus shld be on your weight loss and frequent sickness. Go do a test for STDs. You shld know better once you deflower a young girl, it's like opening a volcano. She will be Hot daily, running around for 5yrs filling the pussy till it cools. Big, small, short, curved, vein, all kinds of dicks.. Oga you are too small to quench that pussy o. For the mom to be allowing a servicer to come help at home shld tell you they too can't control the hunger and thirst!!! The guy is only the favorite cos his dick it's twice your in size and he dicks 9times better than you, if not una plenty..sorry, go for test!
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Konjiboii: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Weren't you inform that women are hoes by default ? When did you join nairaland?

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Unrated900(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Girls and wahala

Who no fear who no fear woman...
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by confydoedowaye(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

If u like, marry her. She will keep f*cking that guy for eternity..
Virginity is a scam and does not guarantee faithfulness...
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by isabi2lof: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Na wa o

Why true love no dey locate who need am undecided

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Onyenna(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zonefree:

Seconded!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.