Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,288 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi (21582 Views)

I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu / ‘I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu / A Candidate With Dual Nationality Can Not Stand As A Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by theredaddy: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Is it not clear to you that tinubu is surrounded with alot of controversies. He is doing exactly what pablo escobar attempted to do. The only difference is nigeria welcome such people in a corning way

Tinubu the so called escobar is chilling in Uk while Saint Obi so called holy man was deported back from UK 🤭

By the way can someone please tell Radiowithout battery OBi election as come and gone, what should people make of campaign after election bayii undecided
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by spiralwedge(m): 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
What’s all these campaigns after elections?

Elections don come and go nah.

This guy here will end up in jail by 2025. His own people will set him up.

This, I have seen,
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
theredaddy:

Tinubu the so call escobar is chilling in Uk while Saint Obi so call holy man was deported back from UK 🤭

By the way can someone please tell Radiowithout battery OBi election as come and gone, what should people make of campaign after election bayii undecided

Lol you deported him right someone that attended servive in uk that same period. Abi na adamu garba save him with a well photoshopped immigration office. Keep living in cloud 9 with ur mafia organisation. How have we stoop so low to clearly accept gangsterism as a better option. May God save us from our sins for we truely do not know what we are doing
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ahmed0336:
The same way he said" the day I will leave APGA is the day I die" we all know the rest.

No be me dem go use sweet mouth for undecided
All these propaganda won't save you and the enemies of this country.
At least the video of this is see, please can you show the world the video where he said the day he will leave APGA is the day he will die. Please make the video available. Liar have their place in the pit of hell.
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by tfelicityk(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
Always mocking himself...
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by tosinhtml: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
So I was wrong about this man having a dual citizenship. Turns out it was false.

cc: tensazangetsu20
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Gentlevip: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
The way he talks of wars, fight, violence in coded language this days. Makes us suspicious of his original intents and what he was drafting for the country long before election
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
tosinhtml:
So I was wrong about this man having a dual citizenship. Turns out it was false.

cc: tensazangetsu20

He might not have one but he might have PR. With how he frequents the UK and assets there he would definitely have an ILR.
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by harmony75: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
What all propaganda CORNgress cannot do does not exist. This Tinubu with so many cockroaches in his cupboard nawa o!
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by theredaddy: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Lol you deported him right someone that attended servive in uk that same period. Abi na adamu garba save him with a well photoshopped immigration office. Keep living in cloud 9 with ur mafia organisation. How have we stoop so low to clearly accept gangsterism as a better option. May God save us from our sins for we truely do not know what we are doing

The funkys's i know are not that dumb, even a child should know he did that as damage control, have you sat down to give it a thought that a whole Peter Obi was harass in a place like you UK airport and no parazzi or video surfaced online till now ..
People had his Photo in church but no fan had his picture on the day UK immigration picked him up for detention 🤣🤣 that OBI chose to go to redeem depicts he did damage control, even his tweet yesteday was more of a damage control, stylish talking about WAR, we know IPOB blood runs in him, But let that fraud know their we be peace in the Air, on the Land, whoever needs to die for Nigeria to sail on will R.I.P in the Akwuzu river

Election is over, OBi should join nollywood if he is so afraid of losing stardom
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by GreyLaw(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
linearity:
Based on the Nigeria constitution and settled case laws in Nigeria, anyone who is a natural born citizen of Nigeria can run for any elective position and become such including the Presidency irrespective of their later acquired citizenship of other countries.

You don’t lose your Nigeria citizenship, rights or privileges by becoming a dual citizen of another country if you are a natural born Nigeria citizen.

However, if you acquire Nigeria citizenship, you lose that citizenship and all rights and privileges once you become the citizen of another country.

This isn't the complete truth. Another country's citizenship is fine if you were born there to Nigerian parents. If you were born in Nigeria and then go ahead to get another country's citizenship you cannot run for presidency.
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
theredaddy:

The funkys's i know are not that dumb, even a child should know he did that as damage control, have you sat down to give it a thought that a whole Peter Obi was harass in a place like you UK airport and no parazzi or video surfaced online till now ..
People had his Photo in church but no fan had his picture on the day UK immigration picked him up for detention 🤣🤣 that OBI chose to go to redeem depicts he did damage control, even his tweet yesteday was more of a damage control, stylish talking about WAR, we know IPOB blood runs in him, But let that fraud know their we be peace in the Air, on the Land, whoever needs to die for Nigeria to sail on will R.I.P in the Akwuzu river

Election is over, OBi should join nollywood if he is so afraid of losing stardom

Bros u are clearly dumb. U just dey make noise for were noise no dey. Seems u r bored with ur life
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Solofresh2: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
sukkot:
he is lmao
grin grin it actually not bad.i wish I knew my own sha
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by MasterTeeUSA: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
and yet you live and bought a house in the UK...are your wife and children dual citizens? Are they not committed Nigerians? I am a DUAL citizen and I am committed. Stop all these nonsensical nonsense.

Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRd9UHDza6E

Peter Obi while being interviewed at the National Executive Council (NEC) meeting of the Labour Party in Asaba, Delta State on Tuesday said he does not have dual citizenship.

Obi said, “I’m a Nigerian. Committed Nigerian. I don’t have any dual nationality. So, this (Nigeria) is my own country.

“And I have said it that even if there is war outside this country and I’m outside, I will come back because this is my country.”
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Shikini: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
Great
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Owopumpy: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
Naijalarry:

Peter Obi while being interviewed at the National Executive Council (NEC) meeting of the Labour Party in Asaba, Delta State on Tuesday said he does not have dual citizenship.

Obi said, “I’m a Nigerian. Committed Nigerian. I don’t have any dual nationality. So, this (Nigeria) is my own country.

“And I have said it that even if there is war outside this country and I’m outside, I will come back because this is my country.”
this guy called Peter just dey mess up

He would never become a president of this country again
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Staphylococcus: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Peter should go and sleep. Elections are over and he is still campaigning
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by jessesky: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Seriously i don't know why u people keep deceiving yourself, everybody has the right to vie for citizenship of any country provided u have d necessary document to back u up, your nationality still remains eg ekong, Anthony Joshua, Ben bruise etc
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by jessesky: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
what about Mazi nnamdi kanu? u guys are just unserious element
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by LeoDeKing: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Very funny how SE hates Tinubu and he blatantly cheated them out of their turn.

1. Ohaneze begged him not to contest, yet said nothing to Atiku whose PDP enslaved them for 24 years.

2. Sponsored Obi to run against him, under the table without even Obi knowing. Started Obidient movement to insult him while putting him in Aso Rock.

3. Released Yes Daddy audio and Guinea dual citizenship to cause distraction.

4. It is so amusing when I see Obi supporters still on his case here not knowing their 5 States were his puppets.

Imagine your chained dog that you feed daily, flog when you want, barking and calling itself the master of your house. grin

Tinubu is just a Grandmaster. A colonial Master. Effortlessly leading SW and SE by proxy.
Laff want comot my teeth oh. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Eniitankorede: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
Naijalarry:

Yes daddy!!! But you now have criminal records in UK daddy. You cannot clean this record as you normally hide your offensive shit in Nigeria. Yes daddy, you will soon be sharing cell with Ekweremadu in British prison sir. I hope you have packed your prison bag daddy!!!
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by zombieHUNTER: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Why are you so pained by my comment?

Time will tell wink

You think Tinubu will share money to all Muslims?..

you think Tinubu will be better than Buhari?..

wait till he removes fuel subsidy.. You all will be begging to die
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by tosinhtml: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

He might not have one but he might have PR. With how he frequents the UK and assets there he would definitely have an ILR.

Hmm that's true, never thought about that.
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by LegacyB: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
manutdrichie:

Look at this agbado miscreants with propaganda everyday.

Assuming you won, are you going to rule with propaganda?

Obi will rule you and nothing you can do
Well the good thing is Obi will only rule his house. Tinubu is President!
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by francotunsco: 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Oga, campaign don finish. Save your woke rhetorics till 2026 when campaign for 2027 election will begin. All you need to be doing now is building structures needed to win elections.
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
manutdrichie:

Look at this agbado miscreants with propaganda everyday.

Assuming you won, are you going to rule with propaganda?

Obi will rule you and nothing you can do
Obi said he wont leave APGA na
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by ayo2008: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
daygee12:

Only a man that has a female voice talks carelessly like that, Tinubu doesn't talk much

You have not answered the question.
Can BAT say this?

What is careless in what Obi said?
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by mayo47(m): 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Is there a video of this your claim or you're just believe the copy & paste news?

Ahmed0336:
The same way he said" the day I will leave APGA is the day I die" we all know the rest.

No be me dem go use sweet mouth for undecided
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by seeyounow1: 12:01am On Apr 20, 2023
h
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 6:07am On Apr 20, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Tinubu will be shivering in his Guinean chopper right now

All owner gragra owner still Lose, useless obidients , ole mandate
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by ChristianMuslim: 6:38am On Apr 20, 2023
Peter Obi gregory? What is your problem? What do you want from the zoo? Kuje prison loading for you and your supporters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South East Governors Caution Over Biafra / Sule Lamido: How Akpabio Was Threatened To Join APC / DPR Seals NNPC, Forte Oil, 12 Other Petrol Stations-the Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.