Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,796 members, 7,918,567 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:59 AM

Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? (4484 Views)

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by weezydee(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2023
Kibbs:

I guess I am. But there’s a reason I don’t have 2 of her in my life. It’s cus people like this are rare. Hopefully, you find one soon.
Sure they've not gone extinct?
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by lolu2019: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2023
A girl gave me 30k to take care of myself.as we have bad bitches,we also have good bitches.not even my girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2023
okoroemeka:
I think the generalization is not fair to Nigerian women,personally I have been helped by women infact one ex has given me #200k for my business another gave me $50k, another also gave me #350k I used to complete when I want to buy a pickup truck and others I have forgotten all was non refundable,women helps if they love you and sense that you appreciate the love,maybe you have not met the type that will surprise you , believe it or not one side chick has even wanted to take me on holidays to Las Vegas,US but unfortunately my wife cannot stomach that and she put a stop to that
Where do you reside man?
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2023
okoroemeka:
I think the generalization is not fair to Nigerian women,personally I have been helped by women infact one ex has given me #200k for my business another gave me $50k, another also gave me #350k I used to complete when I want to buy a pickup truck and others I have forgotten all was non refundable,women helps if they love you and sense that you appreciate the love,maybe you have not met the type that will surprise you , believe it or not one side chick has even wanted to take me on holidays to Las Vegas,US but unfortunately my wife cannot stomach that and she put a stop to that
I guess you don't live in Nigeria.
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by AfahaAbia(m): 10:05am On Apr 20, 2023
I

4 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by yommysure(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
She gave me 80k to add with the fund with me to get a good phone November last year… by February this year. I gave her back 150k for what she did…Thank you Mariam!

2 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Blupen969(m): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
Anthonyuncle this happened on tuesday right?
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Blupen969(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
My baby deh send me money for food if everywhere red for me
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Conciergeofcrim: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=PJtech post=122618680][/quote]
Go and meet asiwaju,apc or jide sanwaolu.You vote based on ethnicity,be ready to suffer for another 8 years.
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by anthonyuncle(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
Blupen969:
Anthonyuncle this happened on tuesday right?

no,
it was a monday
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by LeeSmart: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
Animegirl:
Men, gist us what your woman has done for you.
Hanty was single handedly responsible 4 me having my intl. Passport nd guess what? It was delivered to me at home.
Joy na big name u be.

2 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Kibbs(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
weezydee:
Sure they've not gone extinct?

One might wonder honestly. Cus the majority of those you see these days want relationships to be transactional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Blupen969(m): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
anthonyuncle:

no,
it was a monday
Then watch out for mondays in your life, mine is tue, fri and saturday......i always wait for this days to surprise me, search for yours.....

1 Like

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Madups(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
So touching. And i'm sure she's blessed cause this kind of prayer is never in vain.
Nebes:

Years ago as a broke student I had a girl I loved who claimed she didn't love me but was always with me in class. One day I didn't have food to eat and I didn't have money. I didn't tell her of my predicament. Without telling me she put 5k in my notebook. On our way from class she asked me to check my note. Tears filled my eyes when I saw the money. She knew I was broke and proud but she didn't want to hurt my ego.

So many years have passed now and I wonder where she is. Chichi may God continue to bless you.

1 Like

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
Blupen969:
Then watch out for mondays in your life, mine is tue, fri and saturday......i always wait for this days to surprise me, search for yours.....

hmm.

can you please explain further?
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by okoroemeka(m): 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
PerfectStranger:

I guess you don't live in Nigeria.
haahaaaa,I live in imo state,the land of very beautiful but unfortunately loose women
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by okoroemeka(m): 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
Kibbs:

One might wonder honestly. Cus the majority of those you see these days want relationships to be transactional.
I feel those type of women are still there,what is needed is for you to tick all of her boxes and she will develop natural love for you,she will further see potential in you and you will appreciate her love with caring and good gestures,my brother if she can help you in any way, she can,women has barely changed,it is our manner and transactional approach towards then that is throwing them off
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by pansophist(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
It is plenty o. I've always been a beneficiary of women's benevolence, but one that hit me deeply was when I broke my AKG HSC 271 headset. And the headset was actually a gift from her.

She noticed that I don't rock the headphones everyday as usual, because I use it for everything. For gym, to and from work, it's my little baby. She asked and I told her it's broken, with a broken heart.

In three days time, I saw a new package at my door. She ordered for a new one, as a surprise. My heart melted. She knows what will make me happy, and she did just that. I just cannot forget this one. May God bless her

10 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:00am On Apr 21, 2023
About 1m in different tranches within 3months this year

1 Like

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:32am On Apr 21, 2023
blacksam01:
paid my skl feez nd gave me money to start the business i still do till date...

women assist men more than men assist men

condition is that they must b in love to do that
stop lying.Men assist more
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:36am On Apr 21, 2023
My mum has assisted me more than any woman on earth,then my elder sister,plus my younger sisters.Apart from my family,I had girlfriends who have helped me too,they really tried.i wont go deep into stories,but I will never forget them.

2 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by 1phone(m): 5:57am On Apr 21, 2023
Exactly what happened to me August 2019 when I lost my job due to land-border closure. I shuttle Lagos -Benin republic-Ghana and ivory cost.

I have a lady I wanted to marry then. Due to my frequent traveling, I asked her to come stay in my apartment in Lagos. During this period, I have a building project at hand in Lagos and have exhausted all in my account thinking to recover on my next one or two travel to get goods.

This babe ran away when things became tough for me. Trying to stand up again lockdown crept in 2020! Damn!

I was indoor for close to 4months. No cash , no food, no babe!!!! The worst life experience so far in my life. I called friends for assistance none came . Then I result to praying and fasting. Prayer works brethren

July 2020 after lockdown lifted, land border still locked. I have to find my way in Lagos here. One or two things start falling in place for good and today it’s all testimony

No matter what happens, believe that “ this one too shall pass away” am married with a daughter as proof of receipt from the union
Brainmytool:
She made me fight myself and I won. Now am a better and achieving person.

Heartbreak + Empty Stomach + Empty Wallet at same time = SUICIDE. But if you survive this, men. You will become a great person.

Na me tell you.

1 Like

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Brokeness(m): 6:08am On Apr 21, 2023
imagrg:
Opening her pretty legs for me to enter her toto!

That sacrifice is golden but these small boys won't understand.

Of all things, this is what you had to contribute? Such a pity!
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2023
okoroemeka:
haahaaaa,I live in imo state,the land of very beautiful but unfortunately loose women
no lies man. They are very beautiful but loose
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by blacksam01: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
stop lying.Men assist more

hhahaha..dts the joke of the century...men boast of assisting more..but its all for cruise
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by blacksam01: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2023
lolu2019:
A girl gave me 30k to take care of myself.as we have bad bitches,we also have good bitches.not even my girlfriend.

mine gave 600k
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Kibbs(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2023
okoroemeka:
I feel those type of women are still there,what is needed is for you to tick all of her boxes and she will develop natural love for you,she will further see potential in you and you will appreciate her love with caring and good gestures,my brother if she can help you in any way, she can,women has barely changed,it is our manner and transactional approach towards then that is throwing them off

In my opinion, it goes both ways. Do you not see these podcasts and the latrine talks that come out of their mouths? A lot of ladies these days have also programmed themselves in such a way that if you cant afford to give them what they want financially, you’re automatically 'not in their league'. Things that most of the times they can’t also afford for themselves but because they know there are other men who would simp and throw the bag at them, they wouldn’t even give any other person a chance.

And I dare say na hustle boyz cause these things. Cus when girl of 17 don dey carry iPhone 11 wey her 18yr old bf buy for am, tell me how she’s supposed to look the way of any other guys who can’t match it or offer higher as she grows older.

1 Like

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by lolu2019: 8:54am On Apr 21, 2023
blacksam01:

mine gave 600k
good for u.
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by blacksam01: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2023
lolu2019:
good for u.

yea
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Blupen969(m): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2023
anthonyuncle:

hmm.

can you please explain further?
Lols we all have a special day that something special or unusual happens, this days are programmed by the universe many people are ignorant so deh miss out on alot
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Godsongang: 10:06am On Apr 21, 2023
Nothing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honeymoon: One Week And With N400,000? / He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. / How Most Girls Now Hasten Their Guys Into Marriage...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.