Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,692 members, 7,948,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

MANASSEH DANJUMA JOHN IS A CRIMINAL - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MANASSEH DANJUMA JOHN IS A CRIMINAL (405 Views)

Inspector Nathaniel Manasseh Arrested For Gunrunning And Renting Riffles (Photo) / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MANASSEH DANJUMA JOHN IS A CRIMINAL by nairadatti: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
I want to get the attention of the general public to criminals who specializes in hacking people's sportybet accounts and using their monies to play virtual games without the account holders knowing and demanding a cut when they're successful with their operations, and when they're not successful, you don't ever hear from them.

Attached to this thread is one of the criminals and a scammer whom I will want everyone to desist from and should be arrested if caught ,his name is John and attached is his palmpay account number and name

His name is MANASSEH DANJUMA JOHN , he's known for hacking into people's sportybet accounts and playing virtual games without the account holders knowing about it.

His account number is 9125301232 PALMPAY .

I call on authorities that can bring him to book ,and I also want him to not get any assistance as his is a scammer ,a thief and should be behind bars .
Re: MANASSEH DANJUMA JOHN IS A CRIMINAL by AhmedGhost(m): 5:32am On Apr 20, 2023
What's d proofs
Abi him scam you for fixed games😁

(1) (Reply)

Today's Headlines: Why, How We Killed Naval Officer - Suspects Confess; Leader M / Apprentice Absconds With Boss's Two-month-old Baby In Kwara / Suspected Cultist Kills A 20-year-old Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.