Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,501 members, 7,940,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m (49031 Views)

Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by labmadediamond: 4:10pm On Jul 09
You can visit Scotland in United Kingdom if your budget is 1mil and if you wan to roam around the city you can choose Scot Taxi (https://scottaxi.com/) because when i was there, someone told me about them and they had very nice staff and the local drivers also have a very good knowledge and are were very friendly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Some Borders Across The World / Items That Are Prohibited On Domestic Flights In Nigeria / Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.