Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,466 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts (29708 Views)

Nnamdi Chude Meets With Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Photo) / Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS / 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atikuโ€™s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by AutoConsult: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see a great turmoil, but I can't tell what it is. I need to see a clearer vision on this matter.

This I have seen.
You use malaria drug abi
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Proudlyomonna: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:

A little secret .. I swear to God I NEVER read your ramblings.

I just check the length and laugh more the longer it is. It means it hurt you even more. grin

grin cheesy bastard omo ale,was this not how your late pedophile goat rapist father denied in God's when He was caught red handed raping people's goat grin๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.
Sebi you dey form troll,you don jam cruise you go troll tire๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by tinsel: 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Dubetex96:
let the police charge him to court no room for detention since Emeka offor want to fight dirty
He will be charged tomorrow. They rearrested him because of his appearance court
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Proudlyomonna: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
spagettiluv:
I swear me self no dey read the rubbish the dude dey always type .
Anytime i see proudlyomonna,I just stroll up cos he his always spewing rubbish like a deranged fellow

Hahahaha omo eru omo ale adolfhitlerxxx don use another account mention me๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
You never see anything,sebi them se you be troll,o ni se orire,you don jam cruise you go troll tire๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Make I invite you come Igbo thread make you do the Igbo tribal hate and gbasgbos wey your creator send you come this life come do abi๐Ÿ˜

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Earthquakes: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
khalling2008:
Who cares about him? Freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after the speech is not guaranteed. Obi people should go and eat beans with Nnamdi Kanu in prison, after all, both bear the same name, Nnamdi

Can you mention one he said that is heftier than what Oluomo said?
Keep supporting evil until it touches you or your family members
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
raymondinc:
Shut up your mouth if you don't have any meaningful thing to say.

Every reasonable Nairalander in his own way considers the post a meaningful piece! You're irked because of the expose on the Nnamdis.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Proudlyomonna to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
Hahahaha omo eru omo ale don use another account mention me๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
You never see anything,sebi them se you be troll,o ni se orire,you don jam cruise you go troll tire๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Make I invite you come Igbo thread make you do the Igbo tribal hate and gbasgbos wey your creator send you come this life come do abi๐Ÿ˜

Mentions of me all over the Place. Wouldn't even bother to answer them all. grin

I destroyed your psyche and harvested your soul. Caused you eternal torment cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by OsunOriginal: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
Until we start locking those guys up one by one in solitary cell, they won't appreciate the freedom they are abusing. Nnamdi this, chukwu that...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Proudlyomonna to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

Hahaha omo ale don finally confess๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Bloody weak vessel forming troll๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.
Let me catch an eternally accused product of shame,reproach,doom and perdition like you spread tribal hate here ,you go collect wotowoto again๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Bastard weak vessel grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Proudlyomonna: 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=cursedAdolfHitlerxXx to his mad dog fลซcking mother and late pedophile goat rapist father post=122627899][/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by bionixs: 12:47am On Apr 20, 2023
Reelmii:

Nnamdi chude
Nnamdi kanu...

Wats up with the Nnamdi thing.....wetin Nnamdi do them
everything is up with those after them
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by khalling2008: 2:00am On Apr 20, 2023
OdefaGirl:

You are a baboon
Italian ashawo
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by khalling2008: 2:01am On Apr 20, 2023
Earthquakes:

Can you mention one he said that is heftier than what Oluomo said?
Keep supporting evil until it touches you or your family members
Go to the court
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by lexy2014: 3:59am On Apr 20, 2023
tinsel:

He will be charged tomorrow. They rearrested him because of his appearance court

the police didn't charge him after his first arrest and kept him in detention for more than 24hours. at the end he was released without any charges which shows that his arrest was unconstitutional and illegal.

you dont need to "rearrest" someone for court appearance. all you need to do is serve him a court summons. its that simple. its when the person doesnt honour the court summons that the court will direct the police to enforce the summons. mind you, the police cannot enforce a court summons except the court tells them to.
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by lexy2014: 4:04am On Apr 20, 2023
Dubetex96:

clearly I understand your cretin post. just doesn't make sense to me

I have come to understand that those who call people names are those who see themselves in light of the names they call others. also, sometimes, you shouldnt be too quick to insult cos you might just be the actual reflection of the insult you are using on others.

your initial comment was
let the police charge him to court no room for detention since Emeka offor want to fight dirty

someone responded to your comment by saying:
He goes and slanders a personโ€™s name because he has access to the World Wide Web?
I then asked the person which part of your comment didn't he understand? unfortunately, you were too emotional to understand the conversation. that's why i said be careful not to call people names because you might just be a reflection of the name
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by ba7man(m): 4:20am On Apr 20, 2023
Ofunaofu:
While Bayo Onanuga, FFK, MC Oluomo, his thugs and hoodlums walk free for all the ethnic cleansing, ethnic profiling, killing, maiming, destruction of lives and properties they committed against people from a particular ethnic group because of their democratic choice
You're supposed to be picked up to come provide evidence of all these accusations you're putting up there.

Nnamdi Chude was guilty of the same thing and look at him today. You're spewing falsehood without evidence and it can get you in trouble when they have your time.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Ofunaofu: 5:31am On Apr 20, 2023
ba7man:
You're supposed to be picked up to come provide evidence of all these accusations you're putting up there.

Nnamdi Chude was guilty of the same thing and look at him today. You're spewing falsehood without evidence and it can get you in trouble when they have your time.

You are supposed to be picked up for aiding and abetting
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by plaindealer: 5:36am On Apr 20, 2023
The toxic mob clown commit cybercrime offense, but den forgive, den release am with the condition to write and post an apology to the man he offended, but his obi pandora toxic mob pushed him to form big guy and delete the apology, now he's back inside jail for the same criminal offense.

...I wonder if his Obi pandora toxic crowd go bail am out of jail or prevent him from going to prison for good.

Mumu idiot, see ya miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by mosaicafrique: 6:14am On Apr 20, 2023
Reelmii:

Nnamdi chude
Nnamdi kanu...

Wats up with the Nnamdi thing.....wetin Nnamdi do them

Most Nnamdi ways no pure.
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by NiceClean: 7:38am On Apr 20, 2023
Zico5:
This country has constitution and regulations that's set to guide our daily activities. If you can't live by the rules then u should accept whatever comes ur way. Inec Rec commissioner is already facing his own and he will be prosecuted in the right way. Chude should also brace up to face the result of his carelessness.
This is a note of warning for those calling for interim government to be careful or else if they are caught, they will serve the right punishment. Nigeria is bigger than anyone.

Akuku.... make them go arrest Datti nah.
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Younghacka(m): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2023
Okealaaye:

Nnamdi Azikiwe! They're all the same person in Reincarnation! Azikiwe was the evil man who seized Herbert Macaulay's NNDP after his death in 1946, who unjustifiably seized Waziri Ibrahim's NPP in 1979, forcing him to move on to found GNPP. Just the way Peter Obi now has appropriated Labour Party whose beginnings he knows nothing about and whose ideologies he's at variance with, he being a stark capitalist of the Consumption bent. Azikiwe never contributed to the intellectual progress of Nigeria in the same way Obafemi Awolowo did, he being an incomparable author of many books that interrogated national challenges assailing Nigeria then! The only book Azikiwe wrote was his autobiography, the 145-page "My Odyssey" about which he made so much noise. A turncoat he was!
I Duff My Hat For This Your Submission. . .
I Can Deduce That It's Either You're At Least 50 Years Old Or You're An Avid Reader Of The History Subject.
Nairaland Get Intelligent People Sha. . .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:52am On Apr 20, 2023
khalling2008:
Who cares about him? Freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after the speech is not guaranteed. Obi people should go and eat beans with Nnamdi Kanu in prison, after all, both bear the same name, Nnamdi

Children talk
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by jconsulting(f): 8:11am On Apr 20, 2023
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the DSS

It won't be business as usual, all these uncultured and unlettered social media idiots, should know their place, Blessing CEO is still in kirikiri on matter wey she chuk mouth that no concern her, very soon all these nairaland miscreants abusing a democratically elected president of a country will be picked on after the other , he go shock una, you will think because you stay in the village DSS can not catch you, for your information heavy recruitment is going on now in EFCC,DSS , NDLEA , some of you will spend that eight years in prison , or you can call US and UK to come and free you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by khalling2008: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

Children talk
How old are you, Nnamdi?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Ajofiapero(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2023
Zico5:
This country has constitution and regulations that's set to guide our daily activities. If you can't live by the rules then u should accept whatever comes ur way. Inec Rec commissioner is already facing his own and he will be prosecuted in the right way. Chude should also brace up to face the result of his carelessness.
This is a note of warning for those calling for interim government to be careful or else if they are caught, they will serve the right punishment. Nigeria is bigger than anyone.

But Buhari sits so high above the law and doesn't respect court judgements... What do you say about that!?
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by bukarolz: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2023
Bagger!

Okealaaye:

Nnamdi Azikiwe! They're all the same person in Reincarnation! Azikiwe was the evil man who seized Herbert Macaulay's NNDP after his death in 1946, who unjustifiably seized Waziri Ibrahim's NPP in 1979, forcing him to move on to found GNPP. Just the way Peter Obi now has appropriated Labour Party whose beginnings he knows nothing about and whose ideologies he's at variance with, he being a stark capitalist of the Consumption bent. Azikiwe never contributed to the intellectual progress of Nigeria in the same way Obafemi Awolowo did, he being an incomparable author of many books that interrogated national challenges assailing Nigeria then! The only book Azikiwe wrote was his autobiography, the 145-page "My Odyssey" about which he made so much noise. A turncoat he was! After authoring Biafra's "National" anthem, he ran back to the federal side in 1969 when it's obvious that his people were going to lose the war with ignominy. He even paid General Gowon the Great a visit in Dodan Barracks at a time when his people were being hit by Apache helicopters and the XtV-2 assault bombers piloted by the merciless Egyptian veterans! At this time also, the indomitable Third Marine Commandos of Black Scorpion Benjamin Adekunle was creating unnatural storms and waves on the seas and in the creeks! It was undoubtedly a sad time in Biafra. What a leader Azikiwe was to have chosen this time to turn his back on his people who saw him as national hero! Little wonder his house was overgrown with weeds and Bola Tinubu of all people, promised to rebuild Azikiwe's Onuiyi Haven, but the national shame that would attach to that reality disallowed The Jagaban from doing so. A thankless undertaking it would have been if you consider the outcome of the recent elections. There's absolutely nothing much to say for all the Nnamdi guys who we're familiar with in our political space, I tell you!
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Zico5(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2023
Ajofiapero:

But Buhari sits so high above the law and doesn't respect court judgements... What do you say about that!?
How low can u guys go. So u are comparing yourself with Buhari. Even your governor can never say such. Break the rule then u will know the difference between u and Buhari
Re: Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts by Fenomenal124(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
Zico5:
What is this one saying? Which of the country? If he was a politician son I'm sure by now the media would have painted him a patriotic citizen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu / Obasanjo Visits President Ramaphosa Of South Africa. / Aregbesola Commissions Immigration Office Complex In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.