Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,396 members, 7,901,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:56 PM

I Want To Sell 9mobile Airtime Of #3500 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Sell 9mobile Airtime Of #3500 (130 Views)

How To Activate Airtime Of N7000 And 3.5GB MTN Free Data / How To Activate 3.5GB MTN Free Data And Airtime Of N7000 / NCC Chairman, Durojaiye, Scheming To Sell 9mobile To Smile Telecoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell 9mobile Airtime Of #3500 by EfihJoshua: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
This morning, I was trying to recharge my MTN sim card so that I could do a data subscription but in the process of trying to recharge, I forgot to add the MTN number and my 9mobile number registered with the bank was credited instead. I was using USSD.

I'd like to sell the airtime so if there's anyone who uses 9mobile and would like to buy, please let me know.

(1) (Reply)

Prevent Account From Hack / Phone Repair,computer & Videos Game, In Ibadan..&data To All Network. / How To Fix "Sorry You Cannot Send Message To Verified Users On Twitter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.