Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,226 members, 7,964,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:07 AM

It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF (13024 Views)

Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation / Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East / APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF by Maberu: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2023
mployer:

South east is not interested.
and your demented br-ain ance-stors are begging for sp

1 Like

Re: It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF by obyno82: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2023
GeneralPulal:

Both of them left Pdp and never looked back!

And Orji Uzor Kalu looked back abi!!! keep deceiving yourself
Re: It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF by Jack500: 9:25am On Apr 20, 2023
Thewrath:
Nothing will be new,the SE had always been schemed out unjustly since the civil war ended,no matter what it does,who built bridges more than the SE in the last election? the SE always survives and will continue to survive until they can do no more….time is all it takes,it is INEVITABLE.

If you say they don’t deserve it,who has rochas,umahi,orji kalu,Ngige been working for?

They don’t deserve it and APC was getting votes from there.

That region gave APC the least vote in the last election, so why should they be rewarded with Senate presidency?
Re: It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF by uche393: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
SE is not interested
Re: It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF by spiralwedge(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
Thewrath:
Nothing will be new,the SE had always been schemed out unjustly since the civil war ended,no matter what it does,who built bridges more than the SE in the last election? the SE always survives and will continue to survive until they can do no more….time is all it takes,it is INEVITABLE.

If you say they don’t deserve it,who has rochas,umahi,orji kalu,Ngige been working for?

They don’t deserve it and APC was getting votes from there.

Listen to yourself. How can you dash such sensitive post to a region where you score less than 5%?
Politics is played, it’s not dashed out.
And as you usual, you are already playing the victim card. SE made this election the most divisive in the history of Nigeria.

The only post SE deserves in the new government is the Official photographer.
Re: It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF by Sleekfingers: 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/04/19/its-only-proper-to-zone-senate-presidency-to-south-south-pandef/amp/

I think . It is a good idea to zone it to the South south. .......but not to our confused blodas . Who always playing the victim card.
Re: It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF by Sleekfingers: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
miikyphil:
The south East deserve it more

Southeast deserves nothing. What did they bring to the table in the presidential election?
Re: It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF by ubox: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
spiralwedge:

Listen to yourself. How can you dash such sensitive post to a region where you score less than 5%?
Politics is played, it’s not dashed out.
And as you usual, you are already playing the victim card. SE made this election the most divisive in the history of Nigeria.

The only post SE deserves in the new government is the Official photographer.
Vawulence cheesy

1 Like

Re: It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF by Slurity(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ttipsy:
lack understanding on how to Play politics?? So everyone has to be mischievous at the same time??
We all voted for Buhari and what is the result today?? SE SS NC has always proven to be intelligent when it comes to voting..
Where is the evident for the intelligence displayed by SS SE? Don't Add NC to you guys, they always move with others regions. Are you saying you prefer that Jonathan that SS and SE voted for when Buhari took over should continue? Nigeria is about to scatter under Jonathan and you guys still voted for him to continue the high level of corruption going on under his nose and insecurity. SS and SE always vote foolishly, miscalculating and always go the wrong way. Nigeria did not achieved their hope by voting for Buhari during his tenure but it is very stupid for voting Jonathan for second term after disappointing all of us that voted for him in the first term. truth be told. SE allow sentiments to guide them during voting than other region.
Re: It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF by Ttipsy(f): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Slurity:
Where is the evident for the intelligence displayed by SS SE? Don't Add NC to you guys, they always move with others regions. Are you saying you prefer that Jonathan that SS and SE voted for when Buhari took over should continue? Nigeria is about to scatter under Jonathan and you guys still voted for him to continue the high level of corruption going on under his nose and insecurity. SS and SE always vote foolishly, miscalculating and always go the wrong way. Nigeria did not achieved their hope by voting for Buhari during his tenure but it is very stupid for voting Jonathan for second term after disappointing all of us that voted for him in the first term. truth be told. SE allow sentiments to guide them during voting than other region.
vote foolishly?? There you go again.. okay

You pple that always vote wisely as you claim; where are we now Lol I guess you are paying different price for fuel and commodities??
Re: It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF by basybasy: 3:16am On Apr 21, 2023
javaguru:
SE can't settle for less, the presidency or division, simple
Who even reckon with Southeast? With their political foolishness, they have been religated to sentimental zone, valueless zone and extra tire zone. They are good for nothing. May be they get deputy Senate president or deputy speaker.
Re: It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF by Dicado: 9:10am On Apr 21, 2023
Re: It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF by Slurity(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2023
Ttipsy:
vote foolishly?? There you go again.. okay

You pple that always vote wisely as you claim; where are we now Lol I guess you are paying different price for fuel and commodities??
Keep expecting price of fuel to go down or price of any commodity to reduce. Tell me on country in whole world that prices of fuel or commodity did not increase in the last 8 or 4 years? many countries in Europe inflation rate jump and by far 3times more than Nigeria. Argentina current inflation is now 93% while Nigeria is till 21%, Ghana now 49%. Hatred has blinded you guys to reality happening around the world, I am not say buhari is awesome but i am telling you that the failure of Buhari is far better than shameful management of Jonathan. and that does not make Tinubu a potential failure.
Re: It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF by Ttipsy(f): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2023
Slurity:
Keep expecting price of fuel to go down or price of any commodity to reduce. Tell me on country in whole world that prices of fuel or commodity did not increase in the last 8 or 4 years? many countries in Europe inflation rate jump and by far 3times more than Nigeria. Argentina current inflation is now 93% while Nigeria is till 21%, Ghana now 49%. Hatred has blinded you guys to reality happening around the world, I am not say buhari is awesome but i am telling you that the failure of Buhari is far better than shameful management of Jonathan. and that does not make Tinubu a potential failure.
lol my brother e don do okay. It's too early for argument take care
Re: It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF by jerk: 6:36am On Apr 25, 2023
That one na politicians matter, e no concern us. If the like mek dem zone everything to sambisa I no care.
Vice president is irrelevant talk more of senate President.
People who are after themselves and family.
I still stand on Obidatti mandate.
Re: It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF by IbadeHQ: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Thewrath:

SE had a presidential candidate but SS had no presidential candidate so you can’t expect more than what was obtained.

What about Ebonyi state.

What I'm telling you is that Orji Kalu is a sellout. He never likes Tinubu for one day, he's only pretending.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted / The Top 10 Funniest Nigerian Political Cartoons Of 2010 / Inauguration Of Makarfi PDP Zoning Committee For August Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.