Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,590 members, 7,932,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:56 PM

Crude Oil Exports: Malami Allegedly Paid $200m As Whistleblower Fees — Reps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crude Oil Exports: Malami Allegedly Paid $200m As Whistleblower Fees — Reps (14570 Views)

How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 / Malami Allegedly Paid $200m As Whistleblower Fees — Reps / [nepotism] Malami Allegedly Lobbies CJN Tanko To Favour Justice Bello Who Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crude Oil Exports: Malami Allegedly Paid $200m As Whistleblower Fees — Reps by CodeTemplar: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Wow...
Re: Crude Oil Exports: Malami Allegedly Paid $200m As Whistleblower Fees — Reps by UNDFTD: 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
Malami and the Minister of Finance, Mrs Zainab Ahmed, had not been cooperating with the committee, failing to answer to issues arising from the crude sales, despite letters of invitation sent to them.

He said: “We have not been getting any form of cooperation from the Ministry of Finance and Attorney General’s office regarding this investigation, despite a series of correspondents sent to them on this matter we are investigating.

The Attorney General of any country is supposed to be the guardian of the law but that's NOT the case in Nigeria. The Sharia-trained AGF, Mala Mumu, does NOT know the law and he has absolutely NO respect for the rule of law.
Re: Crude Oil Exports: Malami Allegedly Paid $200m As Whistleblower Fees — Reps by pedel: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
How did Peter Obi’s name get into the Pandora Papers?
Obi is a thief like the rest of the politicians.

Yugoslavia247:
Peter Obi is still my president.

No matter what.

And for a record if you support BAT.

I am sure you have tendency to crime.

Re: Crude Oil Exports: Malami Allegedly Paid $200m As Whistleblower Fees — Reps by Neoteny7: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
One of Buahri's biggest malfeasance, among a litany of incompetence, is allowing Malami to remain in office.

There has not been a single multi-million naira case of corruption where Malami's name is not mentioned.
Re: Crude Oil Exports: Malami Allegedly Paid $200m As Whistleblower Fees — Reps by JOemmy(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
What buhari and his gang stole in the past 8yrs will be mind boggling when finally revealed.
Re: Crude Oil Exports: Malami Allegedly Paid $200m As Whistleblower Fees — Reps by Spanki(f): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
Islie:
•Say AGF not cooperating with investigations

•Threaten to arrest him, finance minister

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/crude-oil-exports-malami-allegedly-paid-200m-as-whistleblower-fees-reps-2/

We have DSS, Police, Army, they're looking at this thief moving carelessly but they won't arrest him now until a H.I.T man comes to take everything he has stolen, theny ou will see them in action. Nonsense action.
Re: Crude Oil Exports: Malami Allegedly Paid $200m As Whistleblower Fees — Reps by Fearyourcreator: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Peter Obi is still my president.

No matter what.

And for a record if you support BAT.

I am sure you have tendency to crime.

My life like Lagos yours like anambra
Re: Crude Oil Exports: Malami Allegedly Paid $200m As Whistleblower Fees — Reps by Ajanacool(m): 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
The whistle blower and "blowee" are criminals
Re: Crude Oil Exports: Malami Allegedly Paid $200m As Whistleblower Fees — Reps by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

My life like Lagos yours like anambra

People live longer in Anambra. There are still settlement with little pollution.

But you you don't even have a settlement without urban vices.
I like my life like Anambra.

No traffic
Do business
Re: Crude Oil Exports: Malami Allegedly Paid $200m As Whistleblower Fees — Reps by Fearyourcreator: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

People live longer in Anambra. There are still settlement with little pollution.

But you you don't even have a settlement without urban vices.
I like my life like Anambra.

No traffic
Do business
Lolzzz... Consolation
Re: Crude Oil Exports: Malami Allegedly Paid $200m As Whistleblower Fees — Reps by Bencobenard: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2023
Death by thunder will locate all of you eating our money and making us go poor everyday by day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! / See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home / Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.