Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:14 AM

Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) (36410 Views)

Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) / Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) / Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Squirrel1(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2023
Ever8090:
Those Hausa guys are quick to bring out dagger at the slightest provocation, and I wonder why they are never arrested for possession of dangerous weapon...
how u take know say na hausa guy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2023
Jungle justice have been served but tribalism won't help them get satisfaction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Enddy50ty(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2023
Frustrated individual
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Ijaya123: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2023
And they could do is carry phone and snap pictures instead of rushing him to the hospital.

People are only using smartphones but they are actually daft

ElBenny:

This picture was taken after he has been confirmed dead by a medical doctor.
He was taken to the first hospital and it was at the second hospital the medical doctor there confirmed him DEAD.

Okay. But come to think of it, of what use are those pictures they were taking?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Raphaelbrook(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2023
This life no balance
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by onadana: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2023
Something's are not just worth it,pay and just walk away or tell the driver before you enter this is what I will pay ooo...instead of forming hard man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by id4sho(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2023
tongue
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by tfelicityk(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2023
May God gives us forgiving heart and let go off somethings in life.
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Bigframe: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2023
Majority of the Keke will be owned by the locals how do hire purchase. Sad story though 😡.
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by TotoLGA: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2023
Aboki and dagger 🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️ oh okay
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by stevesawo: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2023
This is not good. SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2023
pikechukwu6:
hmmm... Which kind wahala the APC and bubu trying to put Tinubu in office done cause is too much cry cry cry RIP to dead

Please, explain how this is connected to Tinubu!

Drivers and individuals have been stabbing people to death over minor issues like money since time immemorial!

The only place I agree with you is the part where they destroyed properties belonging to Northerners...! This is not new but it has worsened under APC!
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Dexpro: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2023
Omo... This is some crazy shit oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by eeithis(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2023
Hausa people and dagger na like portable and zazu pronunciation

The mumu aboki no even look around to confirm weda people dey the area! ¡
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
Truth be told,the way some of my fellow keke riders dey behave sometimes dey very awkward.....Some keke riders no go even mind to leave their keke for road and begin fight with passenger because of #10 undecided. I dey see dem on a daily basis na....... personally,I no dey like to argue with any passenger...From morning till night,na only God know how many people I dey offer free ride, because I know say he no easy for everybody.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by africandollar: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2023
I don know say the stabber na from the North before I open the thread angry
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by callmevirus(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2023
You leave your state come to another man's state dey hustle, you come dey carry dagger for keke e no do you, you get mind come kill the person for his own state. I fulu ndi Hausa ?

Thank God that the youths killed him

Ndi Hausa ndi ala

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by matm: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2023
atobs4real:
Avoidable trouble. God help me control my temper oooo

See jail ooooooooooooooooo
life imprisonment

The killer and d killed are dead.
So, no imprisonment for the killer
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by SouthernPlateau: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Hmm 50card thingz undecided
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by TGLINKS(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Na dia country naaa d only people way d carry daga cutlass d Waka but if u way be iyamili cary orange nife now u be thieves or cultists nija my country rip to d dead both d #50 killer and d mubies
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by jayjayolajide(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2023
badthinds:
Those keke men/boys especially the Muslim once can be so annoying. The best way to go is to tell them how much you'll be paying before you enter.

He deserves his death.

can you hear urself.... especially the Muslim once.....can u have little brain for goodness sake....haaaaa u need medical

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Benrosaria(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2023
ElBenny:

https://abacityblog.com/scores-of-tricycles-burnt-as-hausa-driver-stabs-man-to-death-over-n50-dispute-in-yenegoa/

stupid boy, you get money to barb this Kin hair.. but you dey drag with aboki over 50 wey you dey throway for club. na lack of knowledge dey kill my people that's all

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by tfash96(m): 9:14am On Apr 20, 2023
Country don dey tire us since 1960

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by ttobizz(m): 9:14am On Apr 20, 2023
baike:
This thing happened live in my front

ab0ki them dey do like say na them get Nigeria

Even in my south south?
Over here in the north, we live with it, but never in my beloved homeland
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Kendo93: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2023
Two Man Down Because Of Hundred Naira sad
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Djyucee1(m): 9:14am On Apr 20, 2023
These uneducated Hausas / Fulani people don’t value life. At any slight provocation, they are ready to kill.

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by CodeTemplar: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2023
If police isn't shoot N500 to kill citizen over N100 it is one ABOKI from entitlement region killing a southerner in the south. Serves those immigrant right. You don't come over go hustle then kill your host over N50.
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Kaiser20: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2023
APC BUHARI DIVIDED AND DESTROYED THE LITTLE LIFE THAT IS IN NIGERIANS
NOW SOME FOOLISH PEOPLE WONDERED WHY EVERYONE IS AGAINST ANOTHER TINUBU APC
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by lailo: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2023
Abokis are peaceful people.He wouldn't just stab without excessive provocation. Probably a defence mechanism. Do investigation and u will find out, it is the Aboki who was a victim here undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by MrBroke(m): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2023
Squirrel1:
how u take know say na hausa guy?

Wetin dey worry you, you no sabi read? or you b dey d place

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by CodeTemplar: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2023
stevesawo:
This is not good. SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE
this is the best approach given the fact that the army and police are biased towards the south and southerners generally. Without mob action, that fool would have escaped to boast about dealing with an infidel among his brainwashed brethren.
Look at the case of Deborah in Sokoto. With faces on cameras, the perpetrators are still free. What about political thugs loyal to APC on camera, police watched on. The mob action was a stitch in time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Enskynelson(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2023
atobs4real:
Avoidable trouble. God help me control my temper oooo

See jail ooooooooooooooooo
life imprisonment
The killer is dead bro. E be like say na for the headline u stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) / Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures / Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.