Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:06 AM

Are You A Creative/freelancer In Aba Looking For Where To Harness Productivity? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You A Creative/freelancer In Aba Looking For Where To Harness Productivity? (250 Views)

How To Get Jobs As A Freelancer In Nigeria / 10 Sites You Can Get Job As A Freelancer In 2021 / How To Be Making Good Income As A Freelancer In `2020` - No Risk! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Creative/freelancer In Aba Looking For Where To Harness Productivity? by Vyye: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
Everyone knows how stressful it is being a freelancer, a remote worker or a creative in Nigeria:
Finding clients
Meeting unrealistic demands
Maintaining productivity

Let's not pretend the hassle of work is not enough and add the stress of unstable power supply and internet access.

What if there was a serene place at a premium location where you could get constant power supply and internet access at an affordable rate?

Want to know where it's located?
15 Margaret Avenue (beside Enitona hotel) off factory road, Aba, Abia state.

Monthly:15,000
Weekly: 6,000
Daily: 1500

For more info Call/text : 09130576999

1 Like

Re: Are You A Creative/freelancer In Aba Looking For Where To Harness Productivity? by PenLord(m): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2023
How much per month?
Re: Are You A Creative/freelancer In Aba Looking For Where To Harness Productivity? by Monben: 4:29am On Apr 24, 2023
I dream of providing this kind of service someday. Being a freelancer in Nigeria has shown me shege. The terrible power situation alone can frustrate the life out of you
Re: Are You A Creative/freelancer In Aba Looking For Where To Harness Productivity? by Vyye: 3:12pm On May 18, 2023
Re: Are You A Creative/freelancer In Aba Looking For Where To Harness Productivity? by Vyye: 3:13pm On May 18, 2023
[quote author=Monben post=122708540]I dream of providing this kind of service someday. Being a freelancer in Nigeria has shown me shege. The terrible power situation alone can frustrate the life out of you[/quote

It is well.Your dream can become reality

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NPC Ad Hoc Staff Protest Unpaid Training Allowances / Teaching Job Recruitment Ongoing! / Dispatch Rider Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.