Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Need A Single Man In Southeast Ready To Settle Down - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Single Man In Southeast Ready To Settle Down (376 Views)

If You Are Ready To Settle Down Before Sept. 2019 / Interested In this cute and romantic Single Man? / Single Man Willing To Get Married To A Good Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Single Man In Southeast Ready To Settle Down by MyukshaKe1: 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
My first time here. A friend sent me Nairaland dating link to try my luck. Tee I’m finally here smiley
I need a single Anambra or Enugu guy btw 35-40 yrs who’s ready for something serious on or before the end of this year. Working class or businessman,resident in Anambra or within the southeast. Someone whom we can join resources to have something beautiful soon. P.S-I am not a fan of long distance love...I have tried and it failed.
Ps. Only those who know what they want should send a message.
Re: I Need A Single Man In Southeast Ready To Settle Down by nrexzy: 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
MyukshaKe1:
My first time here. A friend sent me Nairaland dating link to try my luck. Tee I’m finally here smiley
I need a single Anambra or Enugu guy btw 35-40 yrs who’s ready for something serious on or before the end of this year. Working class or businessman,resident in Anambra or within the southeast. Someone whom we can join resources to have something beautiful soon. P.S-I am not a fan of long distance love...I have tried and it failed.

Sis just Dey play .....

Instead of u to dey find person wey go love, respect, build with u u Dey play tribal card...
Just dey play oo
Re: I Need A Single Man In Southeast Ready To Settle Down by TsbAfrica: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Omo so nah like this man don turn treasure to search for .... Wooooow!!!

E just start very soon women go dey cue to buy sperm so Dem fit born. Men don wise.

Wish you all the best
Re: I Need A Single Man In Southeast Ready To Settle Down by larryking78(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
I pray, God will surprise you soon and give you your Heart desires.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Single Man In Southeast Ready To Settle Down by spiralwedge(m): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
nrexzy:

Sis just Dey play .....

Instead of u to dey find person wey go love, respect, build with u u Dey play tribal card...
Just dey play oo

That’s her preference.

Ignore it and mind your business.

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Single Man In Southeast Ready To Settle Down by nrexzy: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
spiralwedge:

That’s her preference.

Ignore it and mind your business.

Bros dat my opinion just ignore it and mind ur business...

Just Dey play
Re: I Need A Single Man In Southeast Ready To Settle Down by udede(m): 6:37am On Apr 22, 2023
MyukshaKe1:
WhatsApp
Re: I Need A Single Man In Southeast Ready To Settle Down by Hotworta1: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2023
udede:

WhatsApp or call me 08181747992

You’re 52 u don’t meet her criteria. You’re almost on every post in romance threads dropping ur numbers Na so d conji hold u reach? grin
Re: I Need A Single Man In Southeast Ready To Settle Down by Hotworta1: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2023
nrexzy:

Sis just Dey play .....

Just dey play oo

Mind your biz ashawo
Re: I Need A Single Man In Southeast Ready To Settle Down by udede(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2023
Hotworta1:

You’re 52 u don’t meet her criteria. You’re almost on every post in romance threads dropping ur numbers Na so d conji hold u reach? grin
if i begin to enter your matter for nairaland you go begin wonder wetin you do me. You think everyone is here for silly jokes abi ? I suggest you mind your business.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Female Chessplayer,please Add Me Up!!!! / Looking For A Husband/wife / Slim down fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.