Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,784 members, 7,941,951 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. (2379 Views)

Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by blacksam01: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
...first was in 2019. i sent out a message for date...one person replied...a graduate NYSC nurse, we are next town to ourselves.....we chatted for weeks, got to calls, got to exchange pix... emotions grew higher and higher, i felt like i knew her for ages..

when it was time to me, wahala started...first , sh is gittery cuz according to her, sh isnot fine enough...that all the pix she sent me are lies...oya send me real ones, sh refused. come and visit me na...no! u might b an online killer...again i suggested come to my town, choose any fast food u like , dont tell me which one.meet the security guyz there, tell them ur expecting a date and you dont know the person or his real character, giv dem small cash to look after u incase of any foul play...babe still refused.....oya ,leme come to ur town..that sh agreed.onthr said date, i was on my way after all arrangements and calls to specify my bustops..it was a 1hr journey.just 15 min to the town, babe called and said sh is going home, that her mind does not carry seeing strangers...i begged her to stay in an open place..sh refused and switch off

i was mad. brethren, do u know after much apologies, and contious gist on fone for about 3 weeks again..we fixed a meeting again, nd again, i was on my way..this time, i got to the town, called and called..and sh was not responding..sh layer sent a message not to b angry that sh is scared...

i angrily went home and never picked her calls again..

plz share you disappointing experience meeting a Nairalander

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by Oloki: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
That's her. She wants to do chop and clean mouth but is like she is new to the game.

Have met few people here who are OK. Not everybody is mad here anyway.

Am not talking about ladies, but generally.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sorry but I have too much self respect for myself to share my humiliation on a public platform like you did

Have some self respect man and it's not everything you tell strangers.

Grow up

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by Rokiat(f): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
You people try to meet partners from here?

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by garriAndsugar: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Im sure you were chatting with an underage girl.. they are many here claiming adults

16 Likes

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by Flight90: 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
grin
You get mind sha
The lady in question was never serious with you from the onset.
It just took you so long to figure it out. She probably thought she could extort you.
You sef mess up, you for done japa when she tell you say na fake pics she first send

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by illicit(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
Maybe she has rotten teeth grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by Queendera(f): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:
You people try to meet partners from here?
e weak me o.
Thought we are all just playing?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by dhiqson(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lol. Not embarrassing per se
Met one
She thought man's always been capping online
But she saw the goodness of God all-round grin
Had a few drinks and laugh and that was all

cool
Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by SisterAnn(f): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
I have over 10 monikers. There is this randy he-goat prowling NL looking for kpekus, sending dm to any new female account he sees.
He has DM all my monikers, Ewu. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by SisterAnn(f): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
blacksam01:
...first was in 2019. i sent out a message for date...one person replied...a graduate NYSC nurse, we are next town to ourselves.....we chatted for weeks, got to calls, got to exchange pix... emotions grew higher and higher, i felt like i knew her for ages..

when it was time to me, wahala started...first , sh is gittery cuz according to her, sh isnot fine enough...that all the pix she sent me are lies...oya send me real ones, sh refused. come and visit me na...no! u might b an online killer...again i suggested come to my town, choose any fast food u like , dont tell me which one.meet the security guyz there, tell them ur expecting a date and you dont know the person or his real character, giv dem small cash to look after u incase of any foul play...babe still refused.....oya ,leme come to ur town..that sh agreed.onthr said date, i was on my way after all arrangements and calls to specify my bustops..it was a 1hr journey.just 15 min to the town, babe called and said sh is going home, that her mind does not carry seeing strangers...i begged her to stay in an open place..sh refused and switch off

i was mad. brethren, do u know after much apologies, and contious gist on fone for about 3 weeks again..we fixed a meeting again, nd again, i was on my way..this time, i got to the town, called and called..and sh was not responding..sh layer sent a message not to b angry that sh is scared...

i angrily went home and never picked her calls again..

plz share you disappointing experience meeting a Nairalander
You be complete simp.

Go find food chop, baff , sleep, wake up, then go roll tyre outside with your friends.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Gist time. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by Ihateheadslamer: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
All works no play makes Jake a dull boi tongue
Queendera:
e weak me o.

Thought we are all just playing?
Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by AsomStructures: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
Some of the best relationships/client base i have today are ppl from nairaland...
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

1 Like

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by siofra(f): 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
She didn't trust you. Deal with it. With the way you people behave on this forum sef, no girl should even go near you people undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by blacksam01: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:
Sorry but I have too much self respect for myself to share my humiliation on a public platform like you did

Have some self respect man and it's not everything you tell strangers.

Grow up

thnks man...i dont see it or see life how u see it...its some experience..and its been 5years now.

i wouldn't go to grave with it...afterall..doni know u or u know me to be protecting image...

lol

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by garriAndsugar: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
SisterAnn:
I have over 10 monikers. There is this randy he-goat prowling NL looking for kpekus, sending dm to any new female account he sees.
10 monikers must be a man behind grin

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by blacksam01: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
Flight90:
grin
You get mind sha
It just took you so long to figure it out. She probably thought she could extort you.
You sef mess up, you for done japa when she tell you say na fake pics she first send

for once sh didn't ask for a dime...sh calls regularly..nd sh is quite matured with reasoning...
Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by blacksam01: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
Flight90:
grin
You get mind sha

sh talke about the fake pix afyer everything...but apologize for over 4months and i ignored her permanently
Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by illicit(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
I would have love to meet pearlhapi but she deactivated

We were getting along very well
Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by Psady(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
Probably a married woman with kids still weighing option of cheating,speaking from experience

1 Like

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by Slmgirldippussy: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
I met one one baddoo, after chatting for a week we agreed to meet at a popular joint in town. I was there before her. Lo and behold na hippocampus.
I have to hide carefully.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by Jakumo(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
It will be a freezing day in hell before I would become dimwitted enough to contemplate searching for love on the internet, of all places. I would much rather have my teeth removed with a pair of rusty pliers than I would ever consider communicating with a faceless person claiming to be suitable for companionship and sex.

Anyone autistic enough to enroll in online dating platforms could be communicating with kidnappers, ritual killers, people of the same gender as themselves, scammers, and myriad other sinister predators all posing as the answer to the desperate fantasies of born losers seeking love via their semen-soiled keyboard.

One of the most prolific forms of internet crime right now is romance scams, where people posing as love-smitten partners wind up fleecing moronic, desperate, and profoundly gullible losers who are too timid and lazy to approach members of the opposite gender in real life.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by SisterAnn(f): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
garriAndsugar:

10 monikers must be a man behind grin
I'm not a guy Baba.
Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by Silentgroper(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
I can't bet my balls the said female was a male with shiit load of brownish colored hairs on his balls...

1 Like

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by ItisWell22(f): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
siofra:
She didn't trust you. Deal with it. With the way you people behave on this forum sef, no girl should even go near you people undecided

Youโ€™re so right!

It can really be scary, after reading all the vile stuffs they think and post about women. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Jakumo:
It will be a freezing day in hell before I would become dimwitted enough to contemplate searching for love on the internet, of all places. I would much rather have my teeth removed with a pair of rusty pliers than I would ever consider communicating with a faceless person claiming to be suitable for companionship and sex.

Anyone autistic enough

People still find love online. ๐Ÿ˜’

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by blacksam01: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
ItisWell22:

Youโ€™re so right!

It can really be scary, after reading all the vile stuffs they think and post about women. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

People still find love online. ๐Ÿ˜’

babe plz dont right off any rendezvous to meet a good man or even life patner..there is no right place to fine a good patner
Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by blacksam01: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
SisterAnn:
I'm not a guy Baba.

ladies dont use the word "baba"..its guyz street name calling

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by blacksam01: 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
Jakumo:

Anyone autistic enough to enroll in online dating platforms could be communicating with kidnappers, ritual killers, people of the same gender as themselves, scammers, and myriad other sinister predators all posing as the answer to the desperate fantasies of born losers seeking love via their semen-soiled keyboard.

One of the most prolific forms of internet crime right now is romance scams, where people posing as love-smitten partners wind up fleecing moronic, desperate, and profoundly gullible losers who are too timid and lazy to approach members of the opposite gender in real life.

it not by grammer ,e go schock u say olosho na ein full eben your church and street
Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
blacksam01:

ladies dont use the word "baba"..its guyz street name calling
Baba you're wrong.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by EriMma1: 1:34am On Apr 21, 2023
I can never and will never agree to meet any body from here. I've not even finished meeting with people in the real world, it's now nairaland.

This forum is just good for cruising.
Re: My Experience Trying To Date A Nairalander. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:43am On Apr 21, 2023
SisterAnn:
what are you doing with 10 accounts,are you a bomber

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Makeup Transformation Pictures Of A Slay Grandma (graphic Pics) / I Am Falling In Love With Helinues / Dating A Person I Havent Met! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.