Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,129 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:14 AM

Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me (1055 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Help Me O, Ahh My Life Don Spoil O...... / Tinubu Is Giving Me Depression / Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by Ayomide11111: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
cry cry After my National diploma program I never had any help. I had to join some security companies to become a guard to fend for myself. The payment was not even to impressive (20K). Inside it I pay rent and feed with some miscellaneous. Never enough.
Because of this, I tried some other security companies if they can still employ me but I have not received any calls from any the companies I submitted my CV.
Despite the odds with the little penny (20K) I was collecting every month, I decided saving some cash small-small and fortunately for me I was able to gather 30K for 6months (that was last year). I used this 30K to enrolled myself in 6months photography and cinematography training last year. I was able to catch quickly during the basic training. I love Photo or should I say I love Art.
Financially I don't have strength to tackle the expensive of photography and its business, my passion is draining out and I'm confused.
I do pay for cameras (at least 5K) to shoot some freestyles to post on my social network platform and to showcase for my prospective clients and not every time I shoot cameras because I don't have one and na borrow I dey borrow. I have networked my craft business to my people at work and friends but some will just look at me from my head to my toe like "see quack and poor photographer, 20-20 Naira photographer". And this kills me. However, that can never stop me. But I'm confused on how to fight this battle with my poor financial capacity and doubt from people in my networking. Most of my colleagues in the business have leveled up because of one help or the other they received from family and friends. But here I am, I have no one except my nose and and eyes. embarassed cry.
Many times without numbers I have been thinking on how I can scape through and triumph through the craft business I love.

If anyone that has been inside this my shoes sees this thread should please drop a comment of how he/she has made it through.
cry cry cry cry crythanks
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by jamiu4real2022: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
I may not possess an abundance of resources, but I truly admire your unwavering determination and genuine pursuit of success. May divine blessings rain upon you for your noble endeavors.

Kindly share your bank account details, so I can contribute a humble sum of 30,000 to support your journey.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by Flight90: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
@op keep on pushing through. As long as you don't give up, you'll be fine. And years from now, you will see your post and laugh over it.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by Ayomide11111: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
jamiu4real2022:
I may not possess an abundance of resources, but I truly admire your unwavering determination and genuine pursuit of success. May divine blessings rain upon you for your noble endeavors.

Kindly share your bank account details, so I can contribute a humble sum of 30,000 to support your journey.
Thanks cry cry
FBN
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
as they say...

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by jamiu4real2022: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sent you the money. Good luck

Ayomide11111:

Thanks cry cry
FBN

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by ItisWell22(f): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
as they say...

And he’s actually surrounded by a*sholes! 😏

May the Almighty raise helpers for you… 🙏

jamiu4real2022:

God bless you… 🙏🤲
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by Lateefodutola(m): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
jamiu4real2022:

Oga,abeg help me too o Any amount oo
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by Ayomide11111: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=jamiu4real2022 post=122644135]Sent you the money. Good luck

[/quot
Oh my goodness.... Jamiu has done it for me... Thanks you so much cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by Lateefodutola(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ayomide11111:

What makes me cry makes jamiu4real2022 laugh right? What you can't do don't promise it.

Dont doubt it One doesnt know where one's helper can come from!
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by Ayomide11111: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lateefodutola:

Dont doubt it
One doesnt know where one's helper can come from!
I thought he was joking I just received the alert thank you so much jamiu
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by Lateefodutola(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ayomide11111:

wink
Ayomide11111:

Paste small for me na
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by Ayomide11111: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Jamiu4real2022. I am using this this medium to say thank you so much for the 30K you sent to my account. I thought it was a joke. Thank you so much. This is my WhatsApp number 09156465440 to show my gratitude pls add me up and let me thank you and share this to NairaLanders....

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ayomide11111:

Thanks cry cry
FBN
1kobo, you don't deserve.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by jamiu4real2022: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ayomide11111:

Can you please delete the screenshot? Please.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by Lateefodutola(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
jamiu4real2022:

Can you please delete the screenshot? Please.

Can you help me with anything please?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by jamiu4real2022: 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
Why would I jest about you needing assistance? Come on, I'd never do that in a million years.

Also, if you genuinely make good use of this, do keep me posted about your progress right here. If it all adds up, I might chip in anywhere from 100k to 200k to help you buy a new camera.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by Ayomide11111: 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
jamiu4real2022:
Why would I jest about you needing assistance? Come on, I'd never do that in a million years.

Also, if you genuinely make good use of this, do keep me posted about your progress right here. If it all adds up, I might chip in anywhere from 100k to 200k to help you buy a new camera.
Thank you Boss embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by MechanicMike: 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ayomide11111:
cry cry After my National diploma program I never had any help. I had to join some security companies to become a guard to fend for myself. The payment was not even to impressive (20K). Inside it I pay rent and feed with some miscellaneous. Never enough.
Because of this, I tried some other security companies if they can still employ me but I have not received any calls from any the companies I submitted my CV.
Despite the odds with the little penny (20K) I was collecting every month, I decided saving some cash small-small and fortunately for me I was able to gather 30K for 6months (that was last year). I used this 30K to enrolled myself in 6months photography and cinematography training last year. I was able to catch quickly during the basic training. I love Photo or should I say I love Art.
Financially I don't have strength to tackle the expensive of photography and its business, my passion is draining out and I'm confused.
I do pay for cameras (at least 5K) to shoot some freestyles to post on my social network platform and to showcase for my prospective clients and not every time I shoot cameras because I don't have one and na borrow I dey borrow. I have networked my craft business to my people at work and friends but some will just look at me from my head to my toe like "see quack and poor photographer, 20-20 Naira photographer". And this kills me. However, that can never stop me. But I'm confused on how to fight this battle with my poor financial capacity and doubt from people in my networking. Most of my colleagues in the business have leveled up because of one help or the other they received from family and friends. But here I am, I have no one except my nose and and eyes. embarassed cry.
Many times without numbers I have been thinking on how I can scape through and triumph through the craft business I love.

If anyone that has been inside this my shoes sees this thread should please drop a comment of how he/she has made it through.

angry
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by MechanicMike: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ayomide11111:

First u need to find 5k olosho u can enjoy...to help get Yor energy back angry
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by Ayomide11111: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
jamiu4real2022:

I can't hold my joy. Thank you so much embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by jamiu4real2022: 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ayomide11111:

I can't hold my joy. Thank you so much embarassed embarassed cry cry

This life is too small man. No need to thank me. Your success is more important.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by jamiu4real2022: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lateefodutola:

Can you help me with anything please?

My friend, your unwavering faith inspires me to transfer 30,000 to you as well. Unfortunately, I'm short on Naira at the moment, but rest assured I'll send it your way once I finish work tomorrow and complete a swift currency exchange. Kindly share your bank account information with me.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by okoroemeka(m): 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ayomide11111:

I read this post and realized you are tech savvy,I currently wanted to get a Nigerian used 2002 4runner for farm use but I suddenly realized that there is no active online market for Nigerian used cars,bikessforget about jiji,pls,people are looking for cheap alternative and if you can produce such service it will pay you well,you can start by going around town on a Saturday picturing cars for sale and getting contacts of the seller,you then open a thread on auto nairaland about that and post the images,with your 5-10% charge from every transaction because every buyer will negotiate with you only,you can expand your car pool by going to Lagos and getting contacts of dealers,pictures of cars in ground,if there is any demand or request you can call them for pictures and price,go to ladipo,jakande mechanic,ikeji after Cadbury,there are big used car dealership there,think out of the box you are better than that,you can easily make your monthly salary from one transaction,load your thread with lots of different cars and be ready to find any car on request

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by Finitin: 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=jamiu4real2022 post=122646996]

This lif
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by Cybertroll: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
Finitin:
good evening bro, i'm not trying to take advantage of your kind heart, but if you can help me with any amount of money, i'll be very grateful. I'm in my finals in school and i can barely feed myself. I've had absolutely nothing on me for the past few weeks. Me being an introvert made things worse.
I'll really appreciate if i can get help from you.
my account number is 6235805248 fidelity bank. God bless you chairman
A final year student for so long? undecided

I'll send you something, hopefully tomorrow. Convenient? smiley

Though it isn't much but it would be useful... You're a student after all.

I'll call you tomorrow... To confirm your identity. Too bad I can't get a picture, you should to be handsome. undecided
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by yusman14(m): 7:10am On Aug 30, 2023
jamiu4real2022:

This life is too small man. No need to thank me. Your success is more important.
God will keep enriching you sir.
I need your help sir, I'm a final year student and things are really hard with me. I can provide any data to confirm that sir. I really need your financial help sir, I don't mind any amount
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by yusman14(m): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2023
Cybertroll:
A final year student for so long? undecided

I'll send you something, hopefully tomorrow. Convenient? smiley

Though it isn't much but it would be useful... You're a student after all.

I'll call you tomorrow... To confirm your identity. Too bad I can't get a picture, you should to be handsome. undecided
Good day sir, I'm exactly in his position, I'm a final year student and things are really tough for me, pls I need your help sir
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by labake1(f): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2023
jamiu4real2022:

God bless you for helping him
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by labake1(f): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2023
MechanicMike:

First u need to find 5k olosho u can enjoy...to help get Yor energy back angry

NL should award you the most cràziest guy here
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by DavidTech23(m): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2023
jamiu4real2022:

My friend, your unwavering faith inspires me to transfer 30,000 to you as well. Unfortunately, I'm short on Naira at the moment, but rest assured I'll send it your way once I finish work tomorrow and complete a swift currency exchange. Kindly share your bank account information with me.
3108390428, first bank. Thanks dear
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2023
God bless all the helpers on this thread.By Gods grace I will soon start helping in my own little way,I don almost balance for where I dey so I will like to help too.Make God help me,please nobody should quote me.bless everyone

(1) (Reply)

Am Begging Please Stop- Anita Exposes Davido again, Nigerians react / Look What I Did After 12 Years / I Dont Wanna Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.