Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast (1944 Views)

Relocating To Benin, Togo Or Ivory Coast? / Between Rwanda And Ethiopia; Which Is More Affordable? / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by lastkingsman: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Eastern Europe grin grin grin grin

Where are these people from? grin

Na WA oh. grin
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by mastermaestro(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Yes even with the current situation. The black man is a failure everywhere he finds himself.

You get bad mouth, I swear. grin grin
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by mastermaestro(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Yes even with the current situation. The black man is a failure everywhere he finds himself.

You get bad mouth, I swear. Let the black man breeeeffff grin grin
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by emmaodet: 12:28am On Jul 30, 2023
Regex:

You don drop format weh men go cast soon. Nigerians are horrible with update.

Lol

Abi now
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by Goodman247: 3:41am On Jul 30, 2023
wineconnoisseur:

There is nothing in Botswana, don’t expect to get a job because them hearing that name Nigeria alone gives them headache and they might even not let you enter at the port of entry
are Nigerians the worst people on earth
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by Gerrard59(m): 5:02am On Jul 30, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

The only carribean country passport that takes you to Canada visa free is Barbados and they don't offer citizenship by investment. You need to live there for a minimum of 7 years to be a citizen. To get into Barbados is also another problem as you will need a UK transit visa and the UK will absolutely never ever give you one. There's no carribean country on the visa waiver program. You will still need a visa to the US.

Bahamas*

The only black dominated country to be in the VWP.
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by Gerrard59(m): 5:04am On Jul 30, 2023
Purvan:

What's in the US or Canada that people are struggling to move there ??

It is easier to attain naturalisation in Canada than in most Western countries. Being in Canada offers ease of entry into the US.

Apart from silicon valley there's nothing in the US

I rather move to eastern europe than north america

Please don't say that in public. As a black person, the US offers unparalleled economic opportunities than anywhere else.

Mind you, the same Eastern Europe is full of snow and strong winters but with very few economic opportunities for even natives let alone black migrants.
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2023
Gerrard59:

Bahamas*

The only black dominated country to be in the VWP.
It's not there

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/tourism-visit/visa-waiver-program.html

Bahamas is only visa free to pass through US airports not to enter the US.
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by wineconnoisseur: 8:48am On Jul 30, 2023
Goodman247:
are Nigerians the worst people on earth

No. But I think all this hungry blogs trying to make ends meet by spreading Nigeria dirty cloth in public make it more targeted by other countries. Bad things happen around the world but most countries won’t show it but any small thing in Nigeria bloggers will pick it up. Imagine a mumu yahoo boy chatting with client and broadcasting it online then Nigerians bloggers will make him go viral and seen by other countries.
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by Anonime1105(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
emmaodet:

I think there is a way around this.

Met a man on a flight to Angola.
Claims to be Nigerian with Angola passport but I don't trust him though there are elements of truth I what he said.
He said some Nigerians mainly Igbos in Angola have Angola passport which they get through the backyard anyway. Original passport but through bribbing immigration.
It helps them to be able to travel to southern African countries easily due to SADC agreement and it is easy to go to Brazil, mexico and Portugal
You easily get 2 years visa for Brazil with their passport, likewise mexico and Portugal 6 months visa.
It is also easier to get US and Canada visa from there because their people don't flock these countries due to language barrier.
They mostly go to Brazil, mexico and Portugal
A brother I do go to play with here got his Canada visa in 2 weeks because very very low traffic from Angola despite using Nigeria passport but with a working visa. So he has a bank account in Angola, driver's license a dn other ID that easily qualifies him to be able to access embassies from Angola easily

Nice strategy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation / Questions About Malta And Valletta, Its Capital / Can I Apply For Student Visa Without A Letter From Nysc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.