Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,104 members, 7,919,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:38 AM

This Is A Scam ��. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is A Scam ��. (324 Views)

Fidelity Bank High Yield Savings Account Is A Scam / Club Connect Data Retailer Is A Scam / Is Naija Taxi A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Scam ��. by Coachpromise123(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
*Everything *is Scam*
I lost weight within 7days just by doing exercise .
Affiliate marketing is the best online business and I made my first million with it.
I have made over $500 just writing short books on Amazon without paying Amazon a dime
I make over 2 million within a month with just my smartphone at the comfort of my home.
I pay my school fees,rent my own apartment and change my phone on with this online business space.
If not for affiliate marketing and Amazon kdp I would have been selling peppers under the bridge or even in the traffic hawking water.

But! Do you know that some people are doing these businesses just with their smartphones in Nigeria and they are earning as much as 1,2,3 even as far as 10 million monthly.
Do you the likes of #toyin omotoso, Caleb nwenna.
Let even talk about the small ones like Joshua king, Ruth chimsom Emelda
making 2 million monthly and more

Everything is a scam until you you know the secrets behind their success story.
I have found a new method to help you eradicate this mindset of everything is a scam
I would be giving some persons the chance to join this amazing new online business methods.
The first 20 persons will be getting the privilege to this online business phenomenal.
Everything is not a scam
Join now!!!
Re: This Is A Scam ��. by Zaphnath1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
Shey na free
Re: This Is A Scam ��. by Coachpromise123(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Absolutely Free!
Re: This Is A Scam ��. by NoahHadNoArk: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Networking or Ponzi
Re: This Is A Scam ��. by Coachpromise123(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Not crypto
Not ponzi
Not mmm
Not gambling

It's called affiliate marketing.

Would youbmind we chat on WhatsApp to explain better?
Re: This Is A Scam ��. by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
Zaphnath1:
Shey na free
Have you asked yourself why the op is so much interested in teaching people? Even if teaching is free, be rest assured that during teaching or after teaching, you may be required to pay for something one way or the other. Nothing is really free bro. No successful business person will openly teach others secrets to his trade without getting something in return. Take what I told you to the bank.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Scam ��. by Coachpromise123(m): 5:11am On Apr 22, 2023
Well,I am to teach you for free

(1) (Reply)

Earn $3 Every Minute Chatting With People Online _ Chat And Get Paid / Issues With Cashex Dollar Card International Transactions You Should Know / 24 Hours Coins Result For Yesterday's Crypto-monday-pump-gems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.