Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship (29909 Views)

A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Figger(m): 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
After sleeping with ur pastor, you're now looking for another victim to destroy, u think say that guy never find out? Lolz.

2 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Drone95(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Go hustle jor
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Arizoner: 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karleb:
This is the only reason I think a woman shouldn't approach a man.

If he rejects you, how are you going to handle that? Some men can be very brutal with their rejection especially if you don't meet their requirements.

i see nothing wrong women making moves. Most men can't approach women they like out of fear possible rejection coupled with the fact that some men are too timid to talk to ladies let alone sb they admire.

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by SuperKlean(m): 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
labake1:
I will rather sleep than to woo a Nigerian man.
Many are so immature and a misogynist but if I like him, I will make him proposed by himself. I will push him till he propose
get lost my dear

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by lomprico(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:
I am so disappointed in myself.

So I decided to tell a guy who has been my crush that I want us to be friends but he outrightly rejected my proposal.

This guy is just irresistible but he's very immature. I am very much disappointed.

Lol, how many guys have you turned down since you were born? Your answer is power at which your immaturity is raised to.

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Arizoner: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
labake1:
Many are so immature and a misogynist but if I like him, I will make him proposed by himself. I will push him till he propose
whats the greenlight? Let me know in advance
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by raphy(m): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
This story no too clear
She doesn't know what she wants
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by lomprico(m): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Rokiat:

Rule number one: never pursue a man.

Rokiat! Wow! Where have you been all these while?
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by LivingSage: 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
I read your signature and laugh cheesy

Goodlady:

Just move on. Guys feel big when we approach first. Most are immature. They ll practice opposite of what they preach
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Arizoner: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Just move on. Guys feel big when we approach first. Most are immature. They ll practice opposite of what they preach
you seem like a cool gal i will like to hangout with. I may not have all the dominion in the world but am ready to make you my queen.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by BigBen23(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You approached a Nigerian man first? Like seriously? I'll rather choke than try that. If I too like you and manage show you small green light and you are not smart, I simply ignore your existence . Don't ever try it again ooo

We know your type.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
qtguru:

lol stop lying no one is trying to approach you. Better meet mumsi to introduce you to that their friend's son grin.
Shebi you dumped me and I've table your matter for God. I was warned about ijebu men 😭😭😭😭
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by drimzsmoke(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

So I decided to tell a guy who has been my crush that I want us to be friends but he outrightly rejected my proposal.

This guy is just irresistible but he's very immature. I am very much disappointed.

Aunty,only you slept with your pastor,only you again is giving your sister's husband room to do shit to you....please leave that immature guy alone,I take God beg you!!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
Peacecore:
Feminist🙄🙄🙄
No, but a born again Christian
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by SIONKPO1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You approached a Nigerian man first? Like seriously? I'll rather choke than try that. If I too like you and manage show you small green light and you are not smart, I simply ignore your existence . Don't ever try it again ooo
don't sound that way,i am a man sometimes we guys wants ladies to approach us
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by just2endowed: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
kelspinall:
maybe ya toasting skills are poor... KPELE... afterall you have rejected guys before,so it's nice knowing how it feels...

Let them too taste how it felt like. Rejection is what guys see as norms as relationship is not by force.

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Blue86(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nothing to kill yourself over.

Why be angry when the person who deem you not irresistible rejects you, when you yourself have rejected ones that you deem irresistible?

Do not allow anyone deceive you.
You will not irresistible to some people.

Move on with life.
And with maturity, that is if you listen, it is the ones who care that you should follow.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by RIDOO: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
In my own view... You should have allowed everything to play out naturally.l really respect your gut.But the part of this world we are it is believed that a man should "woo" and propose.

It takes extreme maturity by a men not to ridicule you now or later with that act.Usually when you fall in love with a guy and he's not defining what he wanted from you...if he felt that same way towards you...your body chemistry (both of you) will work it out by concluding what you felt for each other and you'll be dating your selves without any of you doing the wooing.

But ,if it doesn't. that means you didn't feel same way for each other and that is why there is no body chemistry and in that case you should allow the feelings to rest.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Dshocker(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
labake1:

How do you intend to push a guy to propose relationship with you?
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Oluromantic: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

Lol sorry. There's a huge difference between a man and a woman. That's the same thing you girls do to us and we swallow the displeasure. That's how it feels, endure it. At least the next time you want to say no to a man's proposal, you will consider the unpleasant feeling you once had. You know the saying... You can't understand how someone else feels until you find yourself in the person's position
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by jahsharon: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

Very good of you.

Just keep your calm and remain available, do not change your attitude toward him. He will come back crawling to you. Men love to do the chasing. When he eventually comes, do small shakara before you accept him.

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Peacecore: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No, but a born again Christian
if you are born again Xtian, you should know that nothing is wrong with opening up to a man you cherish
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Dshocker(m): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Goodlady:

You guys are just so funny, so because a guy turns a girl down, it makes him immature?

But girls have been turning guys down, every now and then, does that make them immature too?

In a situation where the guy ends up agreeing to date her and she keeps complaining of different issues, will you be happy about that?

So calm down...
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by emonis88: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

Don't be disappointed in yourself, u made ur move he not accepting is his loss. But u should know that guys like eye candy for u ladies always r like that.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Oyenike01(f): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
Rokiat:

Rule number one: never pursue a man.

EVER.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by almarthins(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lemos14:

This is 2023..the tables have turned..if you maintain this mindset you go grow beards for your papa house.

Now wey men don dey scarce, pls allow them to be expecting men woo them all the time.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Lemos14: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
almarthins:

Now wey men don dey scarce, pls allow them to be expecting men woo them all the time.

Make them dey play dey go
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by 2mercy: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

After sleeping with your pastor
https://www.nairaland.com/7613224/how-slept-pastor

And allowing your aunty husband to grab your boobs and vaginal
https://www.nairaland.com/7520070/auntys-husband-always-grab-breasts

You now want the man to have your leftovers angry

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Acidosis(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

This guy is just irresistible but he's very immature.

No be today una don dey fall for worthless, irresponsible fvk boys. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Adebowale89(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
the guy is irresistible because you're lusting around him, he becomes mature if he had say yes to your idiotic proposal

the guy has class, left to some guys they would have accepted and fúck the hell out of that your pússy that's scratching you

Awon future distractor

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Goodlady(f): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Arizoner:
you seem like a cool gal i will like to hangout with. I may not have all the dominion in the world but am ready to make you my queen.
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage / See What This Comedian Shared About Lovers Of This Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.