Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? (972 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? by robosky02(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
Men or women who marries who is available and not who they love?

There was a heated argument in my office where the men accused the ladies of dumping their love (men) who they probably have dated from campus and often marry older men who are ready on the go to marry them

On the other hand the ladies are accusing the men of dumpy them for high class ladies when they have suffered with them (men)

So ladfies and gentle men who is more guilty and what are the reasons

Let's talk about it

2 Likes

Re: Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? by Rokiat(f): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Depends on who is desperate and has nothing to do with gender.

Many men after been in these streets and fu..cking hella bitches and realising there’s really nothing good out there but lies and STDs will settled easily for the next best thing.
On the other hand many women start to feel pressure because of age and just settle for any Tom or John that comes their way.

Either way very bad idea and not advisable to rush just because you wanna settled down.

Marriage is no child’s play.
Re: Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? by robosky02(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rokiat:
Depends on who is desperate and has nothing to do with gender.

Many men after been in these streets and fu..cking hella bitches and realising there’s really nothing good out there but lies and STDs will settled easily for the next best thing.
On the other hand many women start to feel pressure because of age and just settle for any Tom or John that comes their way.

Either way very bad idea and not advisable to rush just because you wanna settled down.

Marriage is not child’s play.

Are we saving the ladies are desperate to settle down with anything?
Re: Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
robosky02:

There was a heated argument in my office where the men accused the ladies of dumping their love (men) who they probably have dated from campus and often marry older men who are ready on the go to marry them

On the other hand the ladies are accusing the men of dumpy them for high class ladies when they have suffered with them (men)
Let's talk about it

blame NIGERIAN SOCIETY/CULTURE for that...and the foolish desire to get married at any cost. marriage is a do or die issue in Nigeria and many unprepared donkeys are willing to marry anyone, just to pretend that they are HAPPILY MARRIED. marriage in Nigeria is synonymous with happiness, even if these people are miserable... coupled that with greed and thats why so many are willing to marry their grandpa/grandma's agemate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? by Rokiat(f): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
robosky02:

Are we saving the ladies are desperate to settle down with anything?

Not all but yes some women want to get married just to be counted in the numbers.
Re: Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? by robosky02(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rokiat:

Not all but yes some women want to get married just to be counted in the numbers.

I know a lady that left her young bobo for a old pot belle rich man

Now she is calling the bobo everyday

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? by kelspinall(m): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
bicches,go for who is ready and sometimes keep an eye on the one they claimed to love

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? by Flight90: 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
Marry whoever makes you happy.
If its the person that's available that makes you happy, marry the person.
Whatever decision you make, you'll be the one to live with the consequences
Re: Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? by efficiencie(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
robosky02:

Let's talk about it

Both men and women are guilty of this shit. Foolish old men will use money and gifts to derail the dysfunctional brains of young girls and family members into trading true love for financial security. In the end, while chairman is away at work, the young wife will eventually go and spread her legs for the young man who didn't pay bride price, pay for wedding or buy her relatives any gift. Last last the mumu man go return to nairaland to lament while true love is dealing seriously with his wife's pot.

2 Likes

Re: Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? by VinnyBaba: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
BOTH.

Most ladies at 26,27years get Scared and Quickly marry any Available Man. embarassed

While Most Guys when they hit 34,35 years marry any Good Girl they find. sad

But some Guys can still be Choosy till 40 years Though. 🤨
Re: Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? by VinnyBaba: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
kelspinall:
bicches,go for who is ready and sometimes keep an eye on the one they claimed to love

Omo!!! shocked shocked

U Nailed it!👍👍

Forever and Forever, They Keep Tabs on the Guy. Watching the Job he does, whether he is making Progress and the Kind of Girlfriend he has smiley

The Life of Females is so f**ed up! 😌

2 Likes

Re: Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? by Evestar200(f): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2023
Will you blame them? Nigerian people have turned marriage to a degree that once you are not married, you are a nobody.

You see people marrying who they don't love because He/She is the only person that has proposed or is available and age is catching up on them and end up coming here to say trash about marriage.

This Marriage thing doesn't freak me out each time I see the way my cousin's sister ends her dream just to rush into marriage at the of 27-28 that she is regretting now because of society pressure.

I always used my cousin's sister as a reference each time my mom bring up marriage topics.

Life doesn't end in marriage but starts when you get married.

Be careful in choosing who you want to spend the rest of your life with. Don't look at what people will say.

Like I always tell ladies, have something doing that will bring money to support your partner before thinking of marriage. Marriage is not a poverty alleviation scheme.

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? by robosky02(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Omo!!! shocked shocked

U Nailed it!👍👍

Forever and Forever, They Keep Tabs on the Guy. Watching the Job he does, whether he is making Progress and the Kind of Girlfriend he has smiley

The Life of Females is so f**ed up! 😌

So why didn't they wait

Now they are keeping tabs abi....

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? by Flapp478(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
I fear marriage more than the corruption in APC

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
Brb
Re: Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nigerian men hardly love, they are very responsible. Nigerian man will get hitched with who worths his dutifulness.

Nigerian women seldom love they are very submissive. Nigerian woman will marry whoever or for whatever subjugates her.

Nigerian marriages hardly happens on Love.

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? by marlow1962(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
Bleep and make babies, marriage isn't that important again.
Marriage these days is like 2days okra soup, no teste.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Money And Pussy Are The Side Effects... / BOMBOCLAATS! / How Long Can You Use Your Phone Without Data?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.