Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,037 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal (5623 Views)

Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe / Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by iSense247: 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
LeoDeKing FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi heliues duro4chang AntiChristian Afamed drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate AntiChrist KingKO2 lhordspy PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives sarki etc are something else. Imagine dedicating your life to defend crime, criminals and criminality.

1 Like

Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by Kingray10: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
Just look at the lame excuse.
This inec this is a joke angry angry angry
Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by favor914: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
Kingray10:
Just look at the lame excuse.
Does inec this is a joke angry angry angry
Yes, just shows you how worthless the alleged allegation is, lacking in jurisdiction, even INEC is not aware of it.

1 Like

Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by favor914: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
iSense247:
LeoDeKing FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi heliues duro4chang AntiChristian Afamed drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate AntiChrist KingKO2 lhordspy PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives sarki etc are something else. Imagine dedicating your life to defend crime, criminals and criminality.
Doyin Okupe comes to mind?

1 Like

Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by ibechris(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
In Madam Patience Jonathan voice,princepal,u are not aware too?

Ok no problem. There is God oh,there is god ooooh.
Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by ambale(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
Courts have been finally turned to a skit location

Imagine defence sef

Inec messed up big time ooo
Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by JpBiz92: 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
Saga16:
Never the job of INEC.

By the way, no court can stop Tinubu from being president.

Write this down.
so chest beating has started?
Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by Saga16: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
JpBiz92:
so chest beating has started?

Of course.

From the day he was announced it was over for you lot.

Isnt that why you are looking for every desperate means to disqualify him?

Guess what?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu would be your president.

Write it down.
Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by JpBiz92: 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
Saga16:

Of course.

From the day he was announced it was over for you lot.

Isnt that why you are looking for every desperate means to disqualify him?

Guess what?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu would be your president.

Write it down.
I do not know what will remain of this your flat chest after receiving this kind of heavy beating
Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by Saga16: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
JpBiz92:
I do not know what will remain of this your flat chest after receiving this kind of heavy beating

Na me get chest pass.

Obi WOULD NEVER be president of Nigeria.

CRY!!
Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by JpBiz92: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
Saga16:

Na me get chest pass.

Obi WOULD NEVER be president of Nigeria.

CRY!!
we can't be two, you're already crying
Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by Saga16: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
JpBiz92:
we can't be two, you're already crying

Crying that my Tinubu won?

Most of you are delusional.

Obi's chance of being president is as much as Kuwait winning the world cup.

grin

2 Likes

Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by JpBiz92: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Saga16:

Crying that my Tinubu won?

Most of you are delusional.

Obi's chance of being president is as much as Kuwait winning the world cup.

grin
tinubu won, then why are you spitting saliva everywhere?
We're all in Nigeria, we will watch as things unfold
Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by Saga16: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
JpBiz92:
tinubu won, then why are you spitting saliva everywhere?
We're all in Nigeria, we will watch as things unfold

The only thing that would unfold is your endless wailing.

You guys are sheer objects of amusement and ridicule.

Obi supporters foe thinking they have a mandate to claim are delusional.

Sheer madness.

2 Likes

Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by JpBiz92: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Saga16:

The only thing that would unfold is your endless wailing.

You guys are sheer objects of amusement and ridicule.

Obi supporters foe thinking they have a mandate to claim are delusional.

Sheer madness.
you guys said more than this during the abiola days.

You're always full of empty boasting...

Lets watch and see...
Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by Saga16: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
JpBiz92:
you guys said more than this during the abiola days.

You're always full of empty boasting...

Lets watch and see...

The Abiola days.

We're you even born then?

Abi na wetin your oga for shop tell you?
Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by JpBiz92: 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Saga16:

The Abiola days.

We're you even born then?

Abi na wetin your oga for shop tell you?
That's what my oga for shop told me and I have every reason to believe him cos he wasn't trained in a free education school
Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by Tinubuderanged: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
Chinjo2:
This is really shameful. Nigeria has never had a president elect with so much baggages. I wished APC had fielded a better candidate. But those supporting Tinubu, are they doing it out of clear conscience or they are just doing it because of tribalism?
religion and tribalism. No reasonable human being will support the deranged drug lord.
Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by Saga16: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
JpBiz92:
That's what my oga for shop told me and I have every reason to believe him cos he wasn't trained in a free education school

Of course.

He didn't attend any.

I'm sure 3 months ago you were celebrating CBN's currency exchange?

How did that work for you?

cheesy

I'm sure if I look well, you must have been insisting Tinubu would not win the APC presidential ticket.

As usual, egg on your face.

May 29 is a date with destiny.

You will cry.

1 Like

Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by JpBiz92: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
Saga16:

Of course.

He didn't attend any.

I'm sure 3 months ago you were celebrating CBN's currency exchange?

How did that work for you?

cheesy

I'm sure if I look well, you must have been insisting Tinubu would not win the APC presidential ticket.

As usual, egg on your face.

May 29 is a date with destiny.

You will cry.
comprehension is usually a very big problem for people from your region.
I don't know if it's one of the reasons you guys always perform abysmally in national and international examinations.
My oga attended a school where you pay to get good education.

I don't really like discussing tinubu but let me make it clear to you, tinubu won neither the apc primaries nor the presidential election. He bought all of them with that same money ur keke-driving father pays for ticket every morning.
Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by thisisit: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
Prof Yakubu MAHMOUD should have been in prison already..
Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by Donbunchis: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
Chinjo2:
This is really shameful. Nigeria has never had a president elect with so much baggages. I wished APC had fielded a better candidate. But those supporting Tinubu, are they doing it out of clear conscience or they are just doing it because of tribalism?

Babaa, tribalism, hatred and religion.

We all Nigerians across all those divides know that our motherland Naija, is fast loosing it. Osibanjo or Amechi would have been far much better.

From PMB to BAT is not an experiment a good thinking Nigerian should be shouting for without all I said earlier.
Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by sirchim(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
floret23:
You didn't write a page to confuse your fellow ur-chins this time around. You only result to name calling. Can you see you have been defeated?
He is indeed the HEADLESS MOB, cos he doesn't reason right.
Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by KanwuliaExtra: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Oh?
Good.
Now, you are very aware. cheesy
Ignorance is no excuse to be party to criminal activities.
Re: We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal by Okoroawusa: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
I can't wait for the 29th of May when president elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be sworn in as the president of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! 36 States To Protest The Hardship Nationwide / Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha / Trouble For ESN, Watch Video Of Ebubeagu Security Men In Military Formation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.