Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

Tinubu's Dual Citizenship: Can Obi Still Add To His Petition Against Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Dual Citizenship: Can Obi Still Add To His Petition Against Tinubu? (868 Views)

Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics / Twitter Locks Account Of Hundeyin After Publishing Tinubu’s Dual Citizenship / Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Dual Citizenship: Can Obi Still Add To His Petition Against Tinubu? by AntiTerrorist: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
Does the law give room for amendment of election petition for a case before the tribunal? Or has Tinubu escaped this one?
Re: Tinubu's Dual Citizenship: Can Obi Still Add To His Petition Against Tinubu? by Saga16: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
May 29, 2023.

This you would see a lot of.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Dual Citizenship: Can Obi Still Add To His Petition Against Tinubu? by thesicilian: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Does the law give room for amendment of election petition for a case before the tribunal? Or has Tinubu escaped this one?
Lol. You want to add when you have not made any progress on the ones on ground

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Dual Citizenship: Can Obi Still Add To His Petition Against Tinubu? by Feintline: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
Added or not added, It is a matter of national security and breach of the constitution of Nigeria. Unless Nigeria is a full blown banana republic, it should be a top burner.
It is an emergency national security concern.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Dual Citizenship: Can Obi Still Add To His Petition Against Tinubu? by Thedon22: 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
So, they are not sure again of proving election rigging again? Now they are looking for everything and anything to stop Tinubu. Desperation is a sign of losers. I hope they do this for the next 8 years like they said Buhari was El Sudan. Loserssssssssssssssss!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Dual Citizenship: Can Obi Still Add To His Petition Against Tinubu? by yemmit90: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
What I noticed is that oppositions are just too desperate, petty and equally only after power, nothing else.

It has even becomes irrational desperation. I think it should be establish that only elections related matters be bringing before tribunal.
Re: Tinubu's Dual Citizenship: Can Obi Still Add To His Petition Against Tinubu? by Ingocof(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Yes the arrested, detained, and deported Pandora man can add to the petition, he can add that Tinubu's manhood is bbigger than that of his friends.
Keep deceiving yourself, Tinubu will be the president of this nation starting from May 29th.
Re: Tinubu's Dual Citizenship: Can Obi Still Add To His Petition Against Tinubu? by TGM2015: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Yes, I believe you can, but as at today, it is unnecessary. The country of issuance has stated it is a diplomatic passport.
Re: Tinubu's Dual Citizenship: Can Obi Still Add To His Petition Against Tinubu? by ProphetM0hammad: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Why not
He can even file a new petition
Just that everything will be thrown inside the old dustbin of the Court
Re: Tinubu's Dual Citizenship: Can Obi Still Add To His Petition Against Tinubu? by Globad(f): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ingocof:

Yes the arrested, detained, and deported Pandora man can add to the petition, he can add that Tinubu's manhood is bbigger than that of his friends.
Keep deceiving yourself, Tinubu will be the president of this nation starting from May 29th.

Ouch!

You will make these people cry to death with this kind of response o
Re: Tinubu's Dual Citizenship: Can Obi Still Add To His Petition Against Tinubu? by Aremu1998: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
TGM2015:

Yes, I believe you can, but as at today, it is unnecessary. The country of issuance has stated it is a diplomatic passport.

Snr Man,no vex say I con block you for here. Abeg,I need an info on UBN recruitment 2023

How can I reach you outside #land!!?
Re: Tinubu's Dual Citizenship: Can Obi Still Add To His Petition Against Tinubu? by TGM2015: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
Aremu1998:

Snr Man,no vex say I con block you for here. Abeg,I need an info on UBN recruitment 2023

How can I reach you outside #land!!?
Currently, I do not have much information on UBN recruitment.
Re: Tinubu's Dual Citizenship: Can Obi Still Add To His Petition Against Tinubu? by AntiTerrorist: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
TGM2015:

Tinubu must be able to prove that it is a diplomatic visa otherwise, he is gone.
Re: Tinubu's Dual Citizenship: Can Obi Still Add To His Petition Against Tinubu? by Aremu1998: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
TGM2015:

Currently, I do not have much information on UBN recruitment.

Alright boss, thanks

(1) (Reply)

If Tinubu Wants To Succeed And Surprise His Opponents / To All Obidients Who Still Believe Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In / President Bola Tinubu Is Currently Meeting With Wike, Umahi , Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.