Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,593 members, 7,878,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

Recommend Please... - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Recommend Please... (312 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recommend Please... by Sarcasm01: 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
RECOMMENDATION

Goodday everyone, I'm Olaitan, living in Kabuga area, Kano State, Nigeria

I want to learn Graphics design, web design/development and other related soft skills.

Please, If you know any place that I could learn those soft skills within Kano city, PLEASE RECOMMEND for me.

Thank you so much
Re: Recommend Please... by Villa12(m): 7:00am On Jun 22
ErioKanmi
IbeOkehie
10thTenthMan
DUNDEEmoderatos
YouAreNobody
t2luv1

Good day to you all. I hope this finds you well sir.

Firstly, I'm sorry for calling you all out on a dead thread. I'm completely exhausted and i hope you can take little time out of your busy schedule to read through.

I am the first son of my parents. I had 3 other siblings. I lost my father when i was 14. To the glory of God, i graduated 2021 from university as the best student in my department. I completed my service December 2022. Ever since then, I've not been able to secure a descent job. I served in a public secondary school and i was retained after service. My take home was nothing to write home about but i was hopeful of a better tomorrow.

A friend advised i applied to US graduate school for MS or PhD. Initially i was sceptical because i was financially incapacitated but later summoned courage. I wanted to put in for GRE but i couldn't raise the money. I applied to 3 schools in US and i got admitted in two schools with 50% scholarship and i was waitlisted for the 3rd school (PhD program). I have sent my official undergraduate transcript from my alma mata in Nigeria and passport. I am expected to send statements of account as proof of funds to cover the outstanding deficit before issuing me i-20. I reached out to a Nigerian student in the same department of the school I'm processing. We exchanged contacts and we've been in comminicado. He told me most people work POF including himself. He didn't get funding during his time. He linked me up with the person that helped him got his. The person requested for #200,000 service fee to help me process financial documents. I'm yet to raise the money and i have limited time to send my POF to the school for my i-20. I've also applied for TA and GA to cover the outstanding deficit which i believe I'd get hopefully.

I work as a classroom teacher here in Nigeria and my monthly take home is #25,000. It's a public secondary school. The school principal had tried helping me got absorbed as permanent/government teacher but it didn't work out. Probably because i didn't have education background. I've been able to save up #80,000 so far. I can only get my i-20 after sending my financial statements. Your support would be a huge relief and mean a lot to me. I'm also planning going into cassava, maize and vegetable farming. I live in a rural area with verse hectares of land for farming and real estate but i don't have capital for this project. I had to device means of helping myself and family. If i could get a capital or loan, i can start with 3-5 acres of land. This would most likely help my family as a source of income. My siblings and aged mother look up to me and i honestly don't want to let them down. Please sir any help you can offer would be grately appreciated and mean a huge success to me 🙏

PS: i can send all the documents relating to my admissions and funding including my international passport as proof.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Video: Easy: How To Draw Walking Steps In 3D / Check Out My Best Flyer Designs For The Month Of May 2023 / Looking For A Motivated Video Editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.