Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,130 members, 7,916,324 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:30 PM

Do You Ever Regret Being Born? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ever Regret Being Born? (585 Views)

+18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] / I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Regret Being Born? by Goodmarlian: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
I always regret being born,since chihood its as being struggle upon struggle,I fell maybe I am a bad person in my former my life being sent to earth to suffer,I was not only born into the wrong country but also the wrong family, no love,no care,no motivation from siblings since age f 18 I have hit the streets nothing to show for it.

Worst of it all I feel there is this spiritual negative cloud around me,I start something its becomes succesful in a matter of time everything is destroyed and I will have no slightest clue how it happened.
I feel there is something spiritually wrong with where I work,people in my workplace are always curious about my progress in my workplace it seems like all eyes are on me more than anyone else ,in the beggining I was doing well I usually save up to 3k daily in my AJO when I started work,but now I can barely save 500 infact I am in debt right now,why are Africans so wicked nobody wants to see you succeed.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Being Born? by GoWithGood: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
The fact that they used "push push" to deliver me shows I didn't even want to be born. They use force bring me here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Ever Regret Being Born? by Puremind1225: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
GoWithGood:
The fact that they used "push push" to deliver me shows I didn't even want to be born. They use force bring me here.
Calm man', you ain't the only one going through something, earth 🌎 is not paradise. Keep pushing and improving yourself. One day you will find out you have made it.
Re: Do You Ever Regret Being Born? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
We all didn't choose to be conceived and be born.. Even if we regretted it from our mothers' womb, there was nothing that we could do because we were still going to be born.

Unless if our mothers decided to do abortion, which they didn't.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Break Away From Soul Ties / Female Circumcision Will Not Stop Her From Opening Her Legs So Wide / Men In The House I Have A Question For All Of You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.