Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta (2829 Views)

Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court / Tinubu: Majority Of The Voters Did Not Vote For Him In The 2023 Election / All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
[quote author=NothingDoMe post=122686293] Pained. So pained that they sacked Omo-Agege said he supported Obi. 😄😄

Una nor even know say na we condition Omo-Agege. 😢 [/quote

anybody that surport any igbo go loose....
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
is another balablublublabla....
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
oya igbo....sing for us....ozubu ozubu is another balablublu....
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by SHINJACRUSADER: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

i dont understand yoruba that well....
keep on foolin only your igbo selfs....

is another balablu....
lunatics....

Idiat you think am Igbo ..

Head slamming islamic slave
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by NothingDoMe: 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
tsdarkside:
anybody that surport any igbo go loose....
That's fine. We'd rather support right and lose.

You that has been winning does not have cash, buys fuel more expensive and getting set for deregulation. No good job otherwise you won't be here defending rubbish on stipends.

So explain how you won again? 😅😅😅
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

Idiat you think am Igbo ..

Head slamming islamic slave

you are balablu....ozubu ozubu lunatic....
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by Nwaetche(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
I am so happy that everyone here knows that you are an irredentist headsl..... and no one takes you serious.

It bothers me so much that a fully grown man would deny his identity and pose as coming from a zone he knows nothing about. Your only objective of joining this noble forum is to trumpet your bigotry and Igbophobia.

I have no problems with that. I only take exception of fronting yourself as a Niger Deltan and spewing all this horrific Igbophobia in this forum. Claim your real identity Adeniyi and see if anyone would respond your comment you old fuul.

It is very pleasant seeing many South Southerners coming here to repudiate your caustic comment against and neighbours from the South East.

tsdarkside:

leave the delta....we dont need any of you....
especialy surely not biafra....
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
NothingDoMe:
That's fine. We'd rather support right and lose.

You that has been winning does not have cash, buys fuel more expensive and getting set for deregulation. No good job otherwise you won't be here defending rubbish on stipends.

So explain how you won again? 😅😅😅

anybody you have been supportin always loose....since tey tey....we stopped countin after the civil war....
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
your imaginery friends in south south....in una crazy biafran dreams....
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by NothingDoMe: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

anybody you have been supportin always loose....since tey tey....we stopped countin after the civil war....
Cry more. APC cried so much in 2019 when the pineapple man lost Delta. Always pains APC when dey lose Delta. Always.

Business is still booming 😄
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Cry more. APC cried so much in 2019 when the pineapple man lost Delta. Always pains APC when dey lose Delta. Always.

Business is still booming 😄

have you finished gettin back your abandoned properties....?? tongue tongue
its reparations for startin a stvpid war.... tongue tongue
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by nameo: 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
@seun, you cant be serious with driving ethnic baits and bathers from Nairaland and yet allow this kinda thread and the many comments therein.

Such a contradiction
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
nameo:
@seun, you cant be serious with driving ethnic baits and bathers from Nairaland and yet allow this kinda thread and the many comments therein.

Such a contradiction

but talkin down others should be allowed....
the forum is boombarded daily over tinubu this,tinubu that....
but that should be okay....

why not suggest to ban all other tribes on nairaland and allow only igbos to talk....
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by Gbogbowa: 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Darren95:
In the Niger Delta, Tinubu won In Rivers State, while the rest of the state gave Tinubu his required 25% and more in

Cross rivers (29%)
Akwa Ibom (28%)

We didn’t vote base on ethnicity or religion!

We voted as Nigerians

Unlike some people from the South East who gave Obi 98% vote very tribalistic and religious votes!
that is why you are suffering and will continue to suffer SE gave Jonathan 98percent vote if not jonathan will not win that election against Buhari but you people betray the igbo and hausa will betray you people too wicked people, so long igbo will not be president watch it SS will never be
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
Gbogbowa:
that is why you are suffering and will continue to suffer SE gave Jonathan 98percent vote if not jonathan will not win that election against Buhari but you people betray the igbo and hausa will betray you people too wicked people, so long igbo will not be president watch it SS will never be

haha....he pain nam....
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by FreeStuffsNG: 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
Darren95:
In the Niger Delta, Tinubu won In Rivers State, while the rest of the state gave Tinubu his required 25% and more in

Cross rivers (29%)
Akwa Ibom (28%)

We didn’t vote base on ethnicity or religion!

We voted as Nigerians

Unlike some people from the South East who gave Obi 98% vote very tribalistic and religious votes!
SE actually doctored and alloted 99.99% to their brother, Mr Ob.

They were working from the answer at the back of the cheat book that if they will raise his votes, they can make up more votes for him over what he will never get from core North and Yorubaland with the highest registered voters and same regions where most voters do not know Mr Obi and his party.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
SE actually doctored and alloted 99.99% to their brother, Mr Ob.

They were working from the answer at the back of the cheat book that if they will raise his votes, they can make up more votes for him over what he will never get from core North and Yorubaland with the highest registered voters and same regions where most voters do not know Mr Obi and his party.

imagine....in the same region that said no referendumdum no erection....
and shortly before elections they change their minds....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by Abbeytoy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
You can post this without profiling a particular region.

Make your submission known and don't drag another to it.
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
anambra,a state that always voted fee dee fee,fee dee fee got zero votes in a ward....

this people no normal atall atall....
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by NothingDoMe: 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

have you finished gettin back your abandoned properties....?? tongue tongue
its reparations for startin a stvpid war.... tongue tongue
Abandoned? Why would I abandon my property in my state? Na the crying confuse you so?

PDP will settle Omo-Agege Las Las. But who will settle you? 😅😅😅

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by NothingDoMe: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

but talkin down others should be allowed....
the forum is boombarded daily over tinubu this,tinubu that....
but that should be okay....

why not suggest to ban all other tribes on nairaland and allow only igbos to talk....
Attacking Tinubu is not an attack on Yorubas. This an absurd way of thinking. I've said it countless times but it appears my message is lost on those with binary thought processes similar to that of a plankton.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by Nwaetche(m): 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Stay calm you impostor!

Who is doing Biafra with you?
If you want to discuss Biafra, go to Simon Epka's page and discuss your Biafra there. Better still, you can go talk to Nnamdi Kanu IPOB page and Asari Dokubo who is the President of Biafra Customary Government.

When did you see leaders of South East or South South sanctioning to join Biafra? It is on record that EK Clark warned IPOB not to drag South South to their phantom Federation likewise Ohaneze declaring Simon Epka wanted? In fact most folks in South South and South East are suspecting that the insecurity in the South East is imported and your party and president (s)elect as major sponsors of the renegade groups.

In your region we also have separatist group like the Yoruba Nation but no one is crucifying the Yorubas because of the lawless group since they do not have the support of Afenifere.

Why are you hiding under our beloved geopolitical zone to mouth your Igbophobia.?
Do you know how many million Igbos that are indigenes of South South?

I am from a Local government in Rivers that have our people both in South South and in two states in South East. That shows you how folks are interrelated on both side of the geopolitical divide. Every Ethnic nationality in the Niger Delta lives in harmony and respect boundaries as always been done since time immemorial.

Who gave you the effrontery to tell Igbo speaking Deltans to relocate to South East? Have you ever seen other Nigerians telling your people in Kwara or Kogi to relocate to South West, you nitwi--.?

I will urge other fellow Niger Deltans in this forum to continue to push back and repudiate your caustic comments against the great Igbo Nation in this forum while hiding under the banner of being a native of the blessed South South Region.

tsdarkside:
your imaginery friends in south south....in una crazy biafran dreams....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nwaetche:

chaii....look long epistle....
we deltans dont like you,no matter what any of una say....

stay away from the delta....
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by samsononyilo(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

other tribes are our brothers too....
keep your nonesense in the south east....

I'm not from south east, but don't forget what goes around comes around, when they supported GEJ, you didn't say the were being tribalistic, now they supported the best candidate and you said they are tribalistic, what would you call other none igbos state that voted for Obi?
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
samsononyilo:

I'm not from south east, but don't forget what goes around comes around, when they supported GEJ, you didn't say the were being tribalistic, now they supported the best candidate and you said they are tribalistic, what would you call other none igbos state that voted for Obi?

haha....even back then nobody wanted a igbo candidate....

no igbo go become president....you can aswell go away with your south eastern states now already....
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
ozubu ozubu is another savior balablublu....
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by Nwaetche(m): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Your message is not lost, my bother!

It is a deliberate misinformation pioneered by APC to hoodwink gullible folks to curry their sympathy. It all started just before the election and unfortunately they seem to have succeeded in this satanic act.

APC has nothing to campaign for hence they reduced the whole campaign to ethnic and religious politics.

I hope they would not govern this way because what they just won was a pyrrhic victory.

NothingDoMe:
Attacking Tinubu is not an attack on Yorubas. This an absurd way of thinking. I've said it countless times but it appears my message is lost on those with binary thought processes similar to that of a plankton.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by Nwaetche(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
Impostor!

You are not from Delta or anywhere from the Niger Delta.

Everyone in this forum knows this.

Stop foooling around old man.

tsdarkside:

chaii....look long epistle....
we deltans dont like you,no matter what any of una say....

stay away from the delta....
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nwaetche:
Your message is not lost, my bother!

It is a deliberate misinformation pioneered by APC to hoodwink gullible folks to curry their sympathy. It all started just before the election and unfortunately they seem to have succeeded in this satanic act.

APC has nothing to campaign for hence they reduced the whole campaign to ethnic and religious politics.

I hope they would not govern this way because what they just won was a pyrrhic victory.

we have on tape who started religious politics....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday / Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up / Kidnappers Open Fire On Abuja Highway, Abduct Man Driving Home With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.