Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,200 members, 7,974,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:34 PM

What Can I Do On A 300 Sqm Land Space? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Do On A 300 Sqm Land Space? (506 Views)

Affordable 1800 Sqm Land For Sale @ Asokoro Guzape Abuja / 2755 Sqm Land for Sale in Abuja. / Land For Sale At Urban Prime Estate, At Abraham Adesanyan . 60k Per Sqm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do On A 300 Sqm Land Space? by AnthonyCee: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
What Can Be Done On A 300sqm Land Size

This is one of the most frequently asked questions by Real Estate investors, the question usually goes like this: “What can I build on a 300sqm land size?”

Well, the answer depends on the dimension of the land size.

There are 2 main dimensions of 300sq land size, the 30 by 120 and the 60 by 60

No matter which dimension you acquired, what you can do with it will be grossly determined by your architect’s ability and skills at making the most use of space

HERE ARE 5 THINGS THAT CAN BE BUILT ON A 300sqm LAND SPACE

1. You can build up to 8 units of 1-bedroom flats and earn rental income
2. You can build a detached four-bedroom duplex with a mini swimming pool and double parking space
3. Your dream 3-bedroom detached bungalow can rest conveniently on a 300sqm Land space, with a mini garden and Car Park
4. 2 units of 3 bedroom semi-detached duplexes can sit conveniently on s 300sqm land space, each having 2 Car Lots
5. 4 units of 2 bedroom Maisonettes can also sit comfortably on a 300sqm Land space, with a communal swimming pool and single Car Lot for each.
These are a few among several other things that can be done with a 300 sqm Land Space.

Please follow @reigpsltd for the Best Real Estate Investment tips and ideas.

We are your trusted Real Estate Advisors and Facility Management Experts.

Let's be your guide today for the best Real estate investment experience.
@𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗣𝗦ʟᴛᴅ

Send us direct messages here and we will be prompt to reply👇
08107900044 (Calls and WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Where To Invest & Earn In $ Daily? / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 20th January, 2024 / Legit Free Airdrop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.