Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:29 AM

Is The S10 Worth Buying (camera Wise) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The S10 Worth Buying (camera Wise) (1409 Views)

The S10 And The S10 Plus (2024) / Samsung Galaxy A70: Forget The S10/plus/e / Bend Down Select For Me Between Infinix and Gionee, Camera wise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The S10 Worth Buying (camera Wise) by dreamxhaser: 6:39am On Apr 23, 2023
Hey guys, I have been a Samsung user from the galaxy s3. Now I use s9 and I've never been disappointed in a Samsung device like this one.

The camera is just shit (mind you I bought it twice). Even with Gcam the camera is not as impressive as a iphone x. The difference between the S9 and S8 camera (with gcam) is almost non-existent.

In fact I would advice anybody to get an s8 and save money.

I would have bought an iPhone. But I want freedom to use hacked tools and software.

So I am thinking of buying an S10 next week and I want to ask a question. Which is......

How good is the s10 camera with Gcam? Can it compete with the likes of 11 pro max (no edits?). I have handle the phone a couple of times but not with gcam.
Re: Is The S10 Worth Buying (camera Wise) by ikon123(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2023
Make sure you buy Snapdragon varient, the camera is great.

1 Like

Re: Is The S10 Worth Buying (camera Wise) by FatherofAsaad: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2023
dreamxhaser:
Hey guys, I have been a Samsung user from the galaxy s3. Now I use s9 and I've never been disappointed in a Samsung device like this one.

The camera is just shit (mind you I bought it twice). Even with Gcam the camera is not as impressive as a iphone x. The difference between the S9 and S8 camera (with gcam) is almost non-existent.

In fact I would advice anybody to get an s8 and save money.

I would have bought an iPhone. But I want freedom to use hacked tools and software.

So I am thinking of buying an S10 next week and I want to ask a question. Which is......

How good is the s10 camera with Gcam? Can it compete with the likes of 11 pro max (no edits?). I have handle the phone a couple of times but not with gcam.

I once saw the S10 how much is it selling for now. Though I have never use any Samsung phone before I prefer iPhone but I like the S10 what do I need to know I hope I won’t be disappointed because I have never like Samsung phones
Re: Is The S10 Worth Buying (camera Wise) by ikon123(m): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
Not all about price, me personally I'll pick Samsung any day any time over iphone.

1 Like

Re: Is The S10 Worth Buying (camera Wise) by Holybaddo: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
Fear not

Go ahead and buy it
It camera is better the 11
Re: Is The S10 Worth Buying (camera Wise) by Fonjewel0(f): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
I can boldly say the V Fold is worth buying!
Re: Is The S10 Worth Buying (camera Wise) by dreamxhaser: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
ikon123:
Make sure you buy Snapdragon varient, the camera is great.

Okay noted
Re: Is The S10 Worth Buying (camera Wise) by dreamxhaser: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
FatherofAsaad:

I once saw the S10 how much is it selling for now. Though I have never use any Samsung phone before I prefer iPhone but I like the S10 what do I need to know I hope I won’t be disappointed because I have never like Samsung phones

Bro I personally think it depends on which iPhone you are currently using. If it's above iPhone 11. I don't think you will value the S10 much because you were already using a better device.

But if its 11and below, you might probably enjoy it. This is because the s10 and 11 were released within the same time frame.

At the end of the day, it boils down to individual needs. I for one like samsung because it offers me quality that are on per with Apple phones in an android OS. Hence, get flagship quality and the freedom to do whatever I want.

Warning: if you are a social media type, don't buy any android phone including Samsung. Android phones are not well optimised with social media like snap, IG and Tik-Tok. So the filters will look wack compared to an iPhone.

1 Like

Re: Is The S10 Worth Buying (camera Wise) by dreamxhaser: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
Holybaddo:
Fear not

Go ahead and buy it
It camera is better the 11

Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Sendo X Cant Start Again / Is There Any Reliable Online Mobile Phone Shop In Nigeria.? / Bbm Can't Connect To Blackberry Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.