Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,125 members, 7,913,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:16 PM

Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die (1406 Views)

Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Why Didnt God Kill Satan From The Onset? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by sonmvayina(m): 7:55am On Apr 24, 2023
nnamdiosu:

Romans 5:12
Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned—

13 To be sure, sin was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not charged against anyone’s account where there is no law. 14 Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who is a pattern of the one to come.

Hebrews 10:4
For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, But a body hast thou prepared me: In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

Romans 3:23
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Hebrews 9:22
And by the law almost all things are purged with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission.

Ok..I thought as much.
It is a Christian idea..

Not God's idea...He would have mentioned it to any of the prophet in the Tanakh.

Thank you.
Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by nnamdiosu(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2023
sonmvayina:

Ok..I thought as much.
It is a Christian idea..

Not God's idea...He would have mentioned it to any of the prophet in the Tanakh.

Thank you.

The reason this weren't mentioned in the tankah is because they were all under the old testament of blood of goats and rams etc.

Christ hasn't come yet, so telling them that would have being very confusing. The new testament is called new because it was permanently replacing the old one.
Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by Maynman: 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
nnamdiosu:

The reason this weren't mentioned in the tankah is because they were all under the old testament of blood of goats and rams etc.

Christ hasn't come yet, so telling them that would have being very confusing. The new testament is called new because it was permanently replacing the old one.

Please look up on the origin of the word “christ”, Old Testament had alot of christs.

Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by sonmvayina(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
nnamdiosu:

Show me one place God spoke in the Christian Bible (new testament)..

I will wait
Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by SIRTee15: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
sonmvayina:

Show me one place God spoke in the Christian Bible (new testament)..

I will wait

John 12.27-28
Now my soul is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save me from this hour’? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. 28 Father, glorify your name!”

Then a voice came from heaven, “I have glorified it, and will glorify it again.”

Mark 1.9-11
9 At that time Jesus came from Nazareth in Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan. 10 Just as Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove. 11 And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Monsignor Solomon??? / Is God Happy When People Die? / The Police In Nsukka Have Arrested A Catholic Priest, (name Withheld) For Allege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.