Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,449 members, 7,978,443 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:28 AM

It's Okay Not To Know - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Okay Not To Know (170 Views)

Okay Now I Am Starting To Get Worried About This Peter Obi / Is It Okay To Eat Gluttonous At My In-laws House,if They Said Feel At Home / Everything's Trash, But It's Okay Book Free Download Epub | Best Books 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Okay Not To Know by Victoroduogu(m): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2023
*It's Okay Not to know.*
"How do you feel when you can’t answer what you’re expected to know? We always want to be in charge, to have all the answers. It’s okay not to know and to admit it. When Ben asked me my plans for life last year, I said it was not certain. He had told me his plans and was already on his chosen career path. A mild envy welled up within me. How does one at 26 not have a concrete plan? That wasn’t the worst..."
https://oduoguvictor./2023/04/23/its-okay-not-to-know/

(1) (Reply)

World Malaria Day 2023: It’s Time To Achieve Malaria Eradication / Best Scoreboard App For Cricket| Super4app / Desert Safari With Quad Biking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.