Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,294 members, 7,977,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:28 PM

Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS (3393 Views)

Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals / Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) / Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by Anticultism: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2023
This cultist survived hit from rivals in the ongoing cult war between Eiye and Vikings in Delta state...

Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by Anticultism: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2023
Lastly

Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by jaeyking(m): 10:11am On Apr 23, 2023
Please add graphics to the photo

Na Who goes you
Lead to this fa

5 Likes

Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by Lucasinho(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2023
Next time he will not survive none sense

3 Likes

Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by freshkpomo(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2023
Anticultism:
This cultist survived hit from rivals in the ongoing cult war between Eiye and Vikings in Benin city...

Delta Sir.

1 Like

Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by rexlims(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2023
God granted him a second chance to be a better person.
He better use it wisely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by decatalyst(m): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2023
See as then cut person hand like cow tail meant for pepper soup.

Make una continue to dismember each other.

Senseless lots

4 Likes

Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by phorget(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2023
That hand don go!

7 Likes

Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by suckmedownthere(f): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2023
Men shey na cow meat be this...... That hand will be amputated, them Don render this one useless, he chose to be useless afterall.... SPITS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by Chibuezem(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
Anticultism:
This cultist survived hit from rivals in the ongoing cult war between Eiye and Vikings in Benin city...

I thank God that He survived, however if He does not give His life to Jesus Christ, the prayers, curses and utterances of all jew men who have been raped, murdered, humiliated and deposed of thier properties will follow him..... This is just grace of God for him to be registered into the family of Heaven. I wish h
im speedy recovery.

4 Likes

Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by Reelmii: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
..this one just disfigured himself ontop work wey no dey put food for him table ...well i hope his rivals are not awear of his survival if not they will still track him wen he is discharge....

Except they no plan kill am before,, maybe they just wan teach am small lesson

6 Likes

Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by Benwallt(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
rexlims:
God granted him a second chance to be a better person.
He better use it wisely.

They are waiting for him to leave hospital
Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
Anticultism:

U see Ughelli, Delta state u still type Benin city. Na garri dey do u?
Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by Creamypie(m): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ohhhhhhh y e survive am? I just hope the killers dey see this report so them go finish work they started. I hate cultists with all my life. As long as they are alive, people who are innocent will not rest
Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by Angrygoat: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Sure. Wanting gay apar.he no fit get two hands again. Lai lai
Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by Mercury12(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
phorget:
That hand don go!
yet he will still thank God for his life. May Allah be praised. Nothing dey cultism. undecided The earlier every cultists renounce their membership and follow the right path for their souls the better for them
Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by JobNeededUrgent: 1:05am On Apr 24, 2023
freshkpomo:

Delta Sir.

so it's true
Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by Neddstark: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2023
He will live the rest of his live with one hand. He said yes to cultism 😁
Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by Abolodje: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2023
As disturbing as this looks I really wish his ops come back to finish what they started. I feel no sympathy for them cos they don’t even have pity on themselves.
Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2023
What the F is this.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by Simeony007(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2023
T
Re: Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS by PoliteActivist: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2023
Anticultism:
This cultist survived hit from rivals in the ongoing cult war between Eiye and Vikings in Delta state...

So why do these ignoramus write "hit" in capitals? Sometimes it is H I.T.
Probably because some fool way back made a mistake or something.

IT IS hit!! Just a hit. That's how it is written by everyone, including people you copied it from!!

Annoying bunch of mofos

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Child Beheaded By Cultist PHOTOS / Lagos Fraudster Mistakenly Shares Screenshot Of Himself Trying To Scam White Man / Cheating Couple Get Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.