Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,189 members, 7,943,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Law Breakers Will Not Go To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Law Breakers Will Not Go To Heaven (289 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? / Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Law Breakers Will Not Go To Heaven by ACKCITY: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2023
“Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in Your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws” Matthew 7:21-23

If you are disobedient to God, you break His commandments you will not enter into the kingdom of God.

It doesn’t matter how much speaking in tongues you can do, it doesn’t matter whether you are a pastor, a minister or the director of music in your church. As long as you don’t obey and keep God’s commandments you will not enter into the kingdom of God.

In fact you can be an ordinary member of a church, you may not even be going to any particular church, but you study the word of God and obey it to the letters; you evangelize and teach people the truth about God, you will go to heaven when you die, I can assure you that because that is what the word of God says.

Jesus in Matthew 7: 21-23 did not say when you go to church you will go to heaven, he said when you keep God’s commandments you will go to heaven. God’s commandments does not include going to church, it is true that it is good to fellowship with other Christians, but I tell you the truth Christians can also corrupt people by their lifestyles.

The bible says, “Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter” Matthew 7:21

Doing the will of God includes keeping all of His commandments such as ‘Having Him as the only God, not committing adultery, not stealing, not fornicating, helping the widow and the less privileged and all people in need’ You can read more about God’s commandments here.

So if you have been breaking God’s laws just because you have the gift of casting out demons or that of prophecy, you now sleep with other people’s wife, steal ministry funds, then on that last day, the bible says God will tell you, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.

May we not be found guilty on that last day in Jesus name, amen.

Notice: Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation.

Re: Law Breakers Will Not Go To Heaven by olisaEze(m): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2023
The United States has same sex laws, so will the LGBTQIA who keeps on the straight & narrow make heaven for obeying the law of their country??
Re: Law Breakers Will Not Go To Heaven by Jones4190(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2023
olisaEze:
The United States has same sex laws, so will the LGBTQIA who keeps on the straight & narrow make heaven for obeying the law of their country??
good question?
Heaven is not for everyone

(1) (Reply)

When I First Speak In Tongues / 40 Years Of Asthma Destroyed By The GOD Of CHOSEN ( Pics, Video) / Freedom From Financial Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.