Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,357 members, 7,950,746 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Took Away Her Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Took Away Her Virginity (2230 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took Away Her Virginity by BarrTheKing: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2023
My new girlfriend just visited me unannounced today. I told her yesterday that I won't be going to church today because I was feeling fever.
Today she came and I was surprised because she didn't tell me she was coming. My babe cooked and we ate. She washed my cloths, took bath and layed beside me on the bed.

That was how I made move on her and she accepted. We romanced for long before I finally felt the urge to push myself in. I was amazed to find myself struggling while she have a loud sharp cry. What I saw next was blood flowing out.
I bought her many things before she left.
Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by Ahmed0336(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2023
Clap for yourself.......

11 Likes

Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by Freedomlurther: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2023
Can anyone pls help me with 100N airtime

3 Likes

Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by Killerbag36: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2023
U try ok
Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by donbachi(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2023
Billions done enter your account be dat oo

2 Likes

Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by iykejohnson(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2023
So both the cooking, laundry, taking her bath and laying beside you, romancing her for a long time, knacking, and buying so many things for her, as she had left already, happened or took place in a space of 3-4 hours

8 Likes

Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by Blupen969(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2023
you no well but after 2minutes you see blood flowing bros na konji fever been deh do you
Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by KidDarkness(m): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2023
BarrTheKing:
My new girlfriend just visited me unannounced today. I told her yesterday that I won't be going to church today because I was feeling fever.
Today she came and I was surprised because she didn't tell me she was coming. My babe cooked and we ate. She washed my cloths, took bath and layed beside me on the bed.

That was how I made move on her and she accepted. We romanced for long before I finally felt the urge to push myself in. I was amazed to find myself struggling while she have a loud sharp cry. What I saw next was blood flowing out.
You didn't go to church because you were feeling feverish but you weren't feeling feverish to knack abi?
Na wa
As you don bag her, the fever don go?

4 Likes

Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by EmiDior(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2023
BarrTheKing:

okay

U don finally achieve

1 Like

Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by Karen2024(f): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
Blupen969:
you no well but after 2minutes you see blood flowing bros na konji fever been deh do you
You dey craze or craze is worrying you?
Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by Samuelnze(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
What do you want us to do now,break up with our girlfriends because they ain't virgins..?
Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by PCHC(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
If you were the one who disvirgined her, you should marry her. She's your wife by blood covenant. If you reject/divorce her after you defiled her virginity, and you marry another woman, you are committing adultery for the rest of your life, and your end is eternal death in the lake of fire.

Reading from Mark's Gospel:

[Mark 10:11] — "And he said to them, Whoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, commits adultery against her."

[Exodus 22:16-17] — “Whenever a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged to anyone and has sexual intercourse with her, he must pay the bride-price and marry her. If her father absolutely refuses to give her to him, he must pay an amount of money equal to the bride-price for virgins."

[Deuteronomy 22:28-29] — "If a man encounters a virgin who is not pledged in marriage, and he overpowers her and rapes her, and they are discovered, the man who raped her must pay the young woman’s father fifty shekels of silver, and she must become his wife because he has violated her. He must not divorce her as long as he lives."

Whoever defiles or deflowers a virgin must marry her or pay full bride price on her head.

Whoever divorces or dumps his wife/girl that was a virgin after he disvirgined her, shall be regarded as adulterer and shall not find peace until he makes restitution.

3 Likes

Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by Prettygirl200(f): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
BarrTheKing:

oya clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by Foodqueen(f): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
Symptoms of high fever.

Hope there's someone around to take care of you, Incase....
Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by purples25(f): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
I hope she knows that she's just a page in your book of life, and just an option in your heart.

'My new girlfriend'. No be wife o. And the blood has been spilled so happily.

She should also know that that moment in your house was her wedding. All those gifts you got her are her wedding gifts/bride price.

1 Like

Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by KidDarkness(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
purples25:
I hope she knows that she's just a page in your book of life, and just an option in your heart.

'My new girlfriend'. No be wife o. And the blood has been spilled so happily.

She should also know that that moment in your house was her wedding. All those gifts you got her are her wedding gifts/bride price.
I even dey surprised the way this generation are quick to jump into sex in the name of relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by purples25(f): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
KidDarkness:

I even dey surprised the way this generation are quick to jump into sex in the name of relationship.

Sorry if this is offensive as you may be a male. I blame men for this. They are the ones always out and about looking for sex partners.

I believe if women are not pressurized, and they have all they need, plus the right responsible partners they want, only few will be promiscuous.
Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by BOSSkesh(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
You took it where?
Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by KidDarkness(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
purples25:

Sorry if this is offensive as you may be a male. I blame men for this. They are the ones always out and about looking for sex partners.

I believe if women are not pressurized, and they have all they need, plus the right responsible partners they want, only few will be promiscuous.
I agree with you on this. There are a lot of young girls who lost their virginity via pressure, tricks and manipulations. I have heard a lot of stories were guys use the pain blue balls as an excuse just to lay girls. They tell the girls that if they don't have sex, the blue balls will affect them (guys). They will say the doctor's prescription is for them to have sex and these young girls who are sexually naive will give in just to please those guys
It's really annoying

1 Like

Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by purples25(f): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
KidDarkness:

I agree with you on this. There are a lot of young girls who lost their virginity via pressure, tricks and manipulations. I have heard a lot of stories were guys use the pain blue balls as an excuse just to lay girls. They tell the girls that if they don't have sex, the blue balls will affect them (guys). They will say the doctor's prescription is for them to have sex and these young girls who are sexually naive will give in just to please those guys
It's really annoying

I'm glad you see the truth. It is really like rape, because it is a violation/overriding of another person's will. Let's just hope girls get wiser. Or that they can just survive, because men are enjoying this ride.
Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by KidDarkness(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
purples25:

I'm glad you see the truth. It is really like rape, because it is a violation/overriding of another person's will. Let's just hope girls get wiser. Or that they can just survive, because men are enjoying this ride.
They are really enjoying it and at the process turn those girls into single mothers, dump them and move on to the next one. It's really difficult in this modern time to see a relationship without sex but it is very possible when both parties have good morals and values.

1 Like

Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by Rexymania(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
The virgin disvirginer 😁😁
Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by Godsongang: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
You don become president of Nigeria now

1 Like

Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
purples25:

Both men and women are to blame... Women also go out looking for sexual partners a lot
Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by purples25(f): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
KidDarkness:

They are really enjoying it and at the process turn those girls into single mothers, dump them and move on to the next one. It's really difficult in this modern time to see a relationship without sex but it is very possible when both parties have good morals and values.

True.
Re: I Took Away Her Virginity by purples25(f): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
Killbillz:

Both men and women are to blame... Women also go out looking for sexual partners a lot

They are both to blame, but women's own starts for a reason. Most women were heartbroken or deceived or pressurized into it. Something they didn't have, love or sustenance, that is their starting excuse.

But as for men, will you agree with me that only a meagre fraction of them experienced all these before becoming promiscuous? Most of the male folk simply jumped into a life of casual sex for the sake of adventure, destroying females lives just to brag to their colleagues about their sexual prowess or out of stupid obstinacy to follow the proper rule of things. Isn't that the height of wickedness towards their opposite gender?

(1) (Reply)

On Your Wedding Eve! / I Cought My Girl Friend With Voodoo / My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.