Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,950 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. (7308 Views)

My Father Has Married Another Woman (pictures) / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by ThatrealestApex: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
H
Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by Allisgud: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
All because,he just wants to test different colours of pkekus
Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by kkins25(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
7 kids Oh boy!!! Can never be me😂😂

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by sacajawea: 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
virginprincess:
It very obvious you and your family are part of the problems of this country .
Hahaha 😂 my sister, you no see as the thing be 😅

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by Devonelle(f): 7:04am On Apr 24, 2023
I rather be single for life than to be the second wife of a poor man

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by Kasbite: 7:13am On Apr 24, 2023
Useless abokis, reason we can never go forward as a country
Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by ItisWell22(f): 8:18am On Apr 24, 2023
Kasbite:
Useless abokis, reason we can never go forward as a country

Obavoh doesn’t sound aboki.

Sounds and seems more of an Auchi guy…

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by 24SEVEN: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2023
Obavoh:
My Elder step bro took a 3rd wife on beautiful salah day.

God has blessed him with 7 kids from his 1st and 2nd wife.
I am so happy for him. May God bless all his unions.

This is my bro with his 2nd wife and her kids. And our adorable new wife in her wedding outfit

Which state in Nigeria is this??

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2023
securitywatch50:
And they're ruling you in every sector of the economy
You mean position that they are not qualified for.
Yet they slaughter themselves like animals everyday.
Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by 2dominate: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2023
virginprincess:
It very obvious you and your family are part of the problems of this country .
How is that your problem.
Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2023
Obavoh:

This is my bro with his 2nd wife and her kids. And our adorable new wife in her wedding outfit

This one is just poverty, Nigerian women's pussy no get value these days

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2023
Luckysbab:
Bitter people everywhere.

They will advocate that you let useless gay people be, but start running mouth against someone who married as many as he is capable of and has not asked them for upkeep.

Una head no just correct. One werey still even falsely claimed they are looking malnourished.
Hypocrites!

Hypocrite is better than an illiterate homosexual person did not blame anybody and did not Force anybody to have sex with them, in fact they are one of the most successful people in Nigeria now in this one's case it is all about poverty and hunger there is no love there. At least they do not flood the street with burgers and Street Kids

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2023
Harrykn:
The earth is big and can accommodate 10 wives 30 kids, 1 husband.

How many of the kid really belong to the man have you ever asked yourself these guys do not have money for DNA so you never know
Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2023
So he decided to add another stress into his life... Anyway, good luck to him because he's surely gonna need it.
Obavoh:

Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by sageb: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
Samantha124:
So he decided to add another stress into his life... Anyway, good luck to him because he's surely gonna need it.

Lol
Samantha124, You are the only "stress " I need to add right now.
Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
With me you'll end up getting admitted into a psychiatrist clinic because of stress... grin grin grin
sageb:

Lol
Samantha124, You are the only "stress " I need to add right now.
Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by sageb: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
Samantha124:
With me you'll end up getting admitted into a psychiatrist clinic because of stress... grin grin grin

Really?
Good things come to those who persevere, I am ready to keep vigil outside your gates.
Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
And make sure you have your life savings and your will ready, in case you decide to jump inside of a lagoon because of me.. grin grin grin
sageb:

Really?
Good things come to those who persevere, I am ready to keep vigil outside your gates.
Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by sageb: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
Samantha124:
And make sure you have your life savings and your will ready, in case you decide to jump inside of a lagoon because of me.. grin grin grin

Hahahahaha
That ain't gonna happen, Achraf Hakimi have set a good precedent for me.
Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by femmygem: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Congratulations, more work.
Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by eepeepook: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
SMH. Let’s hope the children get educated to university level. E no go pure if all of them stop school after elementary.
Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by Exceed15: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Just make sure he is also planning their future
Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by Abolodje: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
This nigga and his lies😂
Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by Smallxixi(f): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by nedekid: 5:55am On Apr 30, 2023
1Sharon:
As long as he can afford them

Afford what? Look at that setup in the pics, don't they look like people that have a business arrangement with poverty? Other responsible Nigerians are having 1, 2, 3 kids tops, fellows such as this are having them in 10s, 15 etc as if the are rabbits. Putting a burden on the country. Country of unproductive people, making the population increase despite our dwindling earnings. All they do is Bleep and produce puppies that they cannot take care off.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by nedekid: 6:09am On Apr 30, 2023
Devonelle:
I rather be single for life than to be the second wife of a poor man
Sha don't breastfeed the first child for more than 4 months if the child is male. The second, don't breastfeed at all. Wear the proper bra.
If that is truelly your profile pics, it will be a shame and a loss to humanity to see such beautiful national assets loose it's robostness. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In Love With Ireneony (picture Include As Proof) / Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate / Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.