Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:47 PM

Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration (2015 Views)

Olaide Akinremi 'Jagaban' is dead! (Ibadan North Rep member dies at 51) / Tinubu Takes Over The Internet. The Jagaban Is Back! / Buharist: Jagaban Is The Sponsor Of #endsars (2) (3) (4)

Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by lwisee: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
The Lion
The conqueror
The champion will be back 2moro.
Nzogbu Nzogbu Eyinba eyin

Guys, I need someone that can come up with a nice innuguration themed T-shirt...
Paying for 5k pieces to be distributed free of charge.

Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by PandoraObi: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
The conqueror of EMBITTERED SOUL FILLED WITH ANGUISH and BITTERNESS IS BACK, the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land is back, the man that make criminals cry and mourn unabated without beating them.

Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by yarimo(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
TINUBU picture should be replace with the man on # 500 notes immediately according to majority of Nigerians

Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by Thedon22: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Thank God. Obis nemesis is back!
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by Gbogbowa: 12:06am On Apr 24, 2023
lwisee:
The Lion
The conqueror

Guys, I need someone that can come up with a nice innuguration themed T-shirt...
you mean the druglord is back with guinea passport fine

Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by Helgreenluv(m): 12:20am On Apr 24, 2023
Gbogbowa:
My father is a gorilla. God bless Jagaban
I feel so sorry for your innocent father

Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by sureboy1: 12:30am On Apr 24, 2023
lwisee:
The Lion
The conqueror

we can talk about the design/theme and printing if you are serious about this.
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by Wickedfacts: 1:22am On Apr 24, 2023
Gbogbowa:
you mean the druglord is back with guinea passport fine
Gbogbowa:
Pls can anyone confirm to me if easimoni is legit and what does it look like getting a loan from them thanks

No wonder you are begging for loan from Eazimoni.
Waste your life online talking trash while you are an experienced debtor offline.
Keep hating on Tinubu, don't go and bandage your dilapidated life.

Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by Torpedo23: 4:03am On Apr 24, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Waste your life online talking trash while you are an experienced debtor offline.

What business of yours is what he does with his life? Una family? Does he know you from Adam? Abeg! Shut it and face your yeye life instead.
I bet if the dude was singing 'Up Jagaban' now, APC crumb hustlers like yourself wouldn't care if he's some destitute somewhere being pissed on by his peers.
Yeye!
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:03am On Apr 24, 2023
lwisee:
The Lion
The conqueror

Person wey never chop dey do freebies..

Let's be guided so we don't beg here in the future.

Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:04am On Apr 24, 2023
Wickedfacts:

If he's begging for loan...wetin sup?..

Buhari dey beg for loan...oya fight am. GETTOUT ABEG

TRASh

Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:05am On Apr 24, 2023
yarimo:
TINUBU picture should be replace with the man on # 500 notes immediately according to majority of Nigerians

Who abi you want to insult GANI...go ahead

Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by lwisee: 6:33am On Apr 24, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Person wey never chop dey do freebies..

Let's be guided so we don't beg here in the future.

Me wey fit feed your entire family ๐Ÿ˜‚.
Just dey play
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 24, 2023
lwisee:

Just dey play
Na em alternate be that. You stroke a nerve! ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by Blissful45(m): 7:31am On Apr 24, 2023
lwisee:
The Lion
The conqueror

Pls send me 5k let me feed so I don't die. Pls!
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by hrykanu231(m): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2023
lwisee:
The Lion
The conqueror

Innu what? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2023
lwisee:

Just dey play

You want to feed 5000 peoole with 3 loaves of bread..?

Dey whine.. Owu leader
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by Samuelnze(m): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2023
lwisee:
The Lion
The conqueror

Lets say one branded t shirt goes for 3k..
... 3k ร— 5k =15,000,000. You get one-tenth of this money? I don't think. E better make you stand on his manhood abi mandate. Make judiciary no use vex smash his scrotum.. He will then spend 3and half years of his tenure fixing his balls.
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by biaframaster200: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2023
Obi people will be shedding lots of tears ...

Looking for what to capitalize on...

Tinubu is now the highest search on Google as at today....just to find bad news about him....
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by Hessem: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You are talking to a business man that has prospect.
Wait for Tinubu to feed you this morning.

Lazy fool
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by Mercury12(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2023
Oya๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by Mercury12(m): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2023
yarimo:
I cant wait to see bitter souls see tinubu on TV and even on notes ๐Ÿ˜‚
Everyone knows they love to hate
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by Strafudeen: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2023
God punish all election thieves
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by arewaboy01(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2023
lwisee:
The Lion
The conqueror

Wish you could send me some bro โ€ฆ
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by qwertyboss(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2023
lwisee:
The Lion
The conqueror

Let me handle part of the branding sir,
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by thegeniusoye(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2023
I can handle this. What is your location? What is your budget per shirt?
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2023
lwisee:
The Lion
The conqueror

Boss,I can help you source out the branding,I'm in Lagos and I know seasonal, experienced people that can pull up this before the inauguration date.
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by dozeth: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2023
At the same time, you can diversify your focus on the matter and put some checks in your watchlist haha ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐ŸŽ‰Remember thisโ€”a farmer who plants only a few seeds will get a small crop. But the one who plants generously will get a generous crop.

๐Ÿ“บVIDEO SOURCE
๐Ÿ‘‰
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qGkeRJgHfw
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by Blissful45(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2023
Pls use that 5k to help the less privileged in the society
Re: Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration by FODA(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2023
lwisee:
The Lion
The conqueror

The obedient will b the ist pple to dm u for the project

Ajuri Obari Ngelale Is President Tinubus Official Spokesperson / Adekunle Massacred Ibibio Elders And Children.Asari Dokubo Intreview (video) / YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures)