Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,236 members, 7,970,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:43 PM

7 Key Reason People Fail In Forex Trading, Can't Push Their Career. The 'don'ts' - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 7 Key Reason People Fail In Forex Trading, Can't Push Their Career. The 'don'ts' (229 Views)

The Top Reasons Why The Majority Of People Fail In Cryptocurrency Platforms? / Make Money In Forex Account Management / Make Money In FOREX TRADING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Key Reason People Fail In Forex Trading, Can't Push Their Career. The 'don'ts' by Calexzy(m): 2:16am On Apr 24, 2023
In One minute, I'll describe you. If this is you, then it's you I'm writing to.

My 5 years trading experience has taught me a lot and exposed me to the experiences of others. It wouldn't be out of place if I show you some of these things so as to aid your journey and help you achieve the positive parts of this industry as well as furthering Forex as a career.

Most of the things you see on the Internet are sugarcoated and has a lot of fake livestyles with truths behind the scenes which most people don't see. Hence this makes newbies and ignorant people gullible and fall for mouth watering offers.

I'm here to show you the light, hold your hand and walk you through all you need to know so you don't fall for the next big scam.

you might be wondering, who's this guy and is he in the right place to show me the right thing, How authentic is he?

I am Emmanuel and i help people and businesses scale their Income, showing the income generarating models which are proven to be successful provided you are willing to become successful.
I have a strong background in Forex Trading, Writing and Marketing. I have fallen several times and gotten back up. That's the path of every successful trader you see out there. There are things I wish I knew before now and other routes I should have used in my forex journey and I'm proud of how far i have come. I am willing to hold you by the hand to avoid some things, hence accelerate your Income journey.

Let's proceed.

There are several things which hinder people from thriving in the Forex Industry, I'll mention

1. Greed: First thing people hear is Unlimited money. There's a process to it.

2. Lack of Skill: The same way people go to school to get a degree, there's a learning curve for forex traders. It takes consistency to get to the top

3. No Father FIgure: Just like how every home needs a father, and every individual a God (a Father). A Forex trader needs a mentor.
The problem these days is that most mentors are just interested in your money and become too busy in coaching you. Some motivate you more than they educate you. They'll preach more than they teach. It's hard to spot these kind of people until you get under them.
Be careful cause once you get under their trap, they'll milk you and waste your years.

4. Capital: after getting some premium experience in this niche, without having an income source to fund you forex business is another hurdle. Having a good amount of capital (not too big) but enough to practice good Risk management with is key.
Making money from forex passive income sources is a major thing people don't know about. You can get funds from passive sources and use them to further your education or step up your capital.

5. Time: If you have a lot of aspects of your life, it will be difficult to keep up in this industry. Therefore you should be ready to cut a lot of excesses. I am a student athlete, Engineering student, Digital Creator etc. Managing all these aspects of my life is tough adding the forex lifestyle to it but Time management is key.

6. No access to Educational Materials: Most of the early part of my forex journey was sponsored by curiosity, love for the industry, consistency, and a bunch of free materials. Most forex educational courses are really expensive but worth it's worth, but how do you expect a newbie from an average home to get access to a $2000 course? How many years of savings will that take?

7. FOMO: This is an abbreviation for Fear Of Missing Out. But I'll talk about fear in general. It take hold of newbie traders, shatters their confidence and holds them back from acting on what they know hence acting via their emotions. In this niche, you'll have to kill your emotions to push.

If you're still here, you'll notice in all I've told you today, i didn't come to sweet talk you into being a forex trader, it's not a business for everyone but it rewards the diligent.

If you are patient to give yourself time and trust the process, then you'll become very successful in this niche provided you have the right information and circle.

These are the people i want to help and show the light. My five years experience + all I've gathered from others ahead of me is what i want to give you access to.

What you get to get here๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ’ฐ

Teaching the Basics of Forex

How to get started as a newbie

Opportunities to make money with FOREX without trading the markets

Getting signed up with a Trusted and Verified Broker (getting a trading account

Taking advantage of Forex as a 9-5'er with little or no time

How to make money by copying trading accounts. i.e you don't even need to know how to trade. Just get your copy account set and make money off an experienced trader's skill.

Opportunities you can use to generate startup capital to trade big accounts from other forex passive income sources.

Access to a forex community where you meet other forex traders, and non-traders, therefore, expanding your connections.

You can get it at my Forex Inner Circle Chat holding by the end of this month. I'll love to see you there.
Book your seats here๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
https://forms.gle/SVSzHvdjE7AK5mAe7

There are only 30 available seats. What number are you taking?

(1) (Reply)

Coinex: The Most User-friendly And Secure Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform / FX Rates For Fintech Apps Payday And Chipper Cash|03/08/2023 / Now That Your Company Is Registered: What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.