Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,145 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:55 PM

BREAKING: Tinubu Returns To Abuja Today After Spending Weeks In France - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Tinubu Returns To Abuja Today After Spending Weeks In France (3551 Views)

Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Returns To Abuja Today After Spending Weeks In France by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
Benwallt:

The ones picking pockets at upper iweka roam free.

Charity begins at home they say

They learnt it in Berger,Ojota and Bariga..we are planning on sending them on terrorist Intelligence gathering missions in our boundaries..if they can pick pocket ontop Bridge,they can pick picket enemy informations..

Agberos,awawa boys,1 million boys..what are you doing about it
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Returns To Abuja Today After Spending Weeks In France by Benwallt(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

They learnt it in Berger,Ojota and Bariga..we are planning on sending them on terrorist Intelligence gathering missions..if they can pick pocket ontop Bridge,they can pick picket enemy informations..

Agberos,awawa boys,1 million boys..what are you doing about it

Nothing. They should keep rolling and recruiting more of the headless mobs so they can be send to riot with police or army that will decimate the headless mob numbers since they don't have sense.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Returns To Abuja Today After Spending Weeks In France by Ttalk: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Mind you, I observe that there is ethnic cleansing going on in Nairaland

Igbo have taken over NL and I think they have paid the price for Seun so that they can have an unopposed campaign for their Obituary master

The way Igbo mobs ban all opposition accounts on NL even if you don't commit any offense again NL rules just to silence anyone that's not singing the price of Pandora Obituary

This is getting out of hand. I joined Nairaland in 2013 and can't remember being banned until Tinubu won the last election.

There's hardly no day the bias mods don't ban me when I respond to slur messages from IPOB and Obidients.

Seun should take a cursory look at members record to identify those that truly deserve ban.

You can't abuse by tribe, region and my leader and except me to take it lightly with you.

The reckless banning of Tinubu's supporters on Nairaland must stop.

Seun call your mods to order

(1) (2) (Reply)

Silami:you Ask Why Northerners! Are Hated? / IJEBU STATE: Ikorodu, Epe And Ajah Carve Back To The Map / Jonathan On The Path To Humiliation As S/E Get Least Number Of Eligible Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.