Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,955 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:55 AM

ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister (14810 Views)

CBN N8bn Scam Suspect Has Hole In The Heart--lawyer / Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police / ABSU Case: Was It A violation Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by coogar: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2011
chicproper:

I appeal to whoever posted the pics of these guys to be double sure of his accusations.

I have been following the thread and did not comment for once; I just felt the guys involved were some  monsters until I saw the pics of the supposed rapists and my heart just broke.

I personally know the Uche Jonah being labelled here his full name being Uche Ehumadu ( I think his fathers name was Jonah Ehumadu and he is late) The accused grew up in Suleja Niger state in Morrocco road. and  attended St James Anglican Church were the accused was a vibrant child involved in church activities.His sisters  names are  (Ifeoma, Oby can't remember the other  one) while his mother is Rose Ehumadu, and by the way he is an only son.

He should not be older than 25 and they are from Abia State

Please" I A J" if you are even a tiny bit unsure of your grave accusation,  kindly delete these pics, do not allow an adrenaline over flow push you to mar the future of an innocent person.

I really do not know if the guy (Uche) in question is a student of ABSU his family moved out of their old place( morrocco) a long time ago and i really do not have current gist on him, change happens to people; good or bad so I can say for sure his stance in this case. But please let us not punish a wrong person. The world is yet to ascertain the innocence or otherwise of Troy Davis, though dead.

Great caution should be applied here.

My heartfelt sympathy goes to the violation victim, but two wrongs ( if the guys in this pics are not the culprits) cannot make a right.

thank you very much for your words of wisdom!

i hope the muppets' chief photographer would kindly delete the pics.
chamber2 is an illiterate, the other gook was born r[i]e[/i]tarded!

but i still expect them to delete the pictures of innocent people they have posted here.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by BetaThings: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2011
Maximip:

Well, A good lawyer can argue that she was expecting some kind of intimacy before going there. maybe she just
got more than she was expecting.

Girls sometimes don't say what they mean. If she really wanted them to kill her instead of Desecrating her, why didn't
she fight them until they killed her in the process.
I don't know the Nigerian law on this
In the case of Mike Tyson and Desiree Washington
  The lady was already getting sexual advances in Tyson's car
  This was close to 2am
   He ALONE was intimate with her
Yet he went to jail
No matter what happened before, as long as a lady says no at anytime, the guy must stop

All the men talk about ladies not saying what they mean is meaningless in a law court
Why should the court accept your reading of what she means instead of what she actually says
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Maximip(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2011
BetaThings:

All the men talk about ladies not saying what they mean is meaningless in a law court
Why should the court accept your reading of what she means instead of what she actually says

Nooo oh, correct lawyer can't say that one.

Mentioned it cos of the way the media were reporting the incident that she begged them to kill her instead. I actually
thought it was more violent than it actually was.

We all also need to stop trying to play detective. The pictures going around now i understand are the guys that were supposed
to help track down the alleged rapist and are not the rapists.

Funny country, if Nigeria wasn't a rich country we'll be no different from somalia
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2011
Maximip:

Nooo oh, correct lawyer can't say that one.

[size=28pt]Mentioned it cos of the way the media were reporting the incident that she begged them to kill her instead. I actually[/size]
thought it was more violent than it actually was.

We all also need to stop trying to play detective. The pictures going around now i understand are the guys that were supposed
to help track down the alleged despoiler and are not the rapists.

Funny country, if Nigeria wasn't a rich country we'll be no different from somalia

You do realize that the video was recorded before the media got into all this.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by activities: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2011
The girl should come forward and help d investigator to identify these criminals, she can walk in to state commissioner of police office to identify herself,

to those posting pictures, pls, if ure sure of the pictures .go to the police and help them to catch all those that were involed in this crime,,,,,but if ure not sure , pls. take down d pictures b/c posting pictures of innocent people is a crime also.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by AfroBlue(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2011
@babeface3

http://www.naijapals.com/ had a copy of it last week, I didn't save the link.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Maximip(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You do realize that the video was recorded before the media got into all this.

What i mean was that the reports were exaggerated. I expected to see a struggle like 2 or 3 guys holding her
while 1 raped her but it was far from it.There were no weapons and she had some opportunities to attempt an escape.

Why don't concerned people use all this energy to find the girl instead. Lets hear what she has to say.

it looks more like a case of 2 to 3 boys renting a girl only to end up being 5 in number. The truth won't be far
from that.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by halfcurrent(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2011
i really pity the poor girl; am sure she must have been through lots of trauma, however I think she is endangering her life by keeping mute, especially if the boys have been identified and at large going by the Minister's comment. This is because those bastards could go as far as hurting or killing her to permanently close any evidence. Therefore I think it is actually in her interest to quickly report the matter to the police so that can quickly make arrest.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by delpee(f): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2011
@maximip
According to those who watched the 1 hour version of the video ( i didn't have the nerve to watch any), she resisted initially and was slapped and pushed into submission.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by dayokanu(m): 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2011
Was there a 1hour video and has anyone here seen it?
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by cicero(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2011
BetaThings:

I don't know the Nigerian law on this
In the case of Mike Tyson and Desiree Washington
  The lady was already getting intimate advances in Tyson's car
  This was close to 2am
   He ALONE was intimate with her
Yet he went to jail
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]No matter what happened before, as long as a lady says no at anytime, the guy must stop[/size][/size][/size]

Thank you so much for a wise post, especially the bolded.

to help track down the alleged despoiler and are not the rapists.

Are you serious? They were trying to help with their facebook accounts and picture?
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Maximip(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2011
delpee:

According to those who watched the 1 hour version of the video ( i didn't have the nerve to watch any), she resisted initially and was slapped and pushed into submission.

what you are saying is that the Trailer does not represent the events  properly.

You haven't even watched any yourself. still hearing them say

I reserve further comments till i see the longer one.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2011
Maximip:

What i mean was that the reports were exaggerated. I expected to see a struggle like 2 or 3 guys holding her
while 1 violated her but it was far from it.There were no weapons and she had some opportunities to attempt an escape.

Why don't concerned people use all this energy to find the girl instead. Lets hear what she has to say.

it looks more like a case of 2 to 3 boys renting a girl only to end up being 5 in number. The truth won't be far
from that.
mmmh, the girl might be violated, true! but i think there are some exgeration in that story!

really wanna see this video,
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Hardtalk: 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2011
If they cant be convicted, then we shall apply jungle justice lol
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by nesochi: 12:29am On Sep 24, 2011
, hmmmmh, hope they will properly trash out this case instead of nipping it into the bud like they normally do grin grin grin
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by bug24(m): 12:40am On Sep 24, 2011
Maximip:

while 1 violated her but it was far from it.There were no weapons and she had some opportunities to attempt an escape.

from that.

i concur jare! Actually when i saw the video, that was what came to my mind, that the girl only got more than she thought. Maybe one or two of em boys got her in and then it suddenly turned 5boys and there was no way she could say NO.

there's no doubting the fact that this is a total violation though. these guyz are animalz
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Johndoe100(m): 12:59am On Sep 24, 2011
Anyone know where to get the full 1 hour video?
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by samkal(m): 1:19am On Sep 24, 2011
Am sorry if am naive but how will voice help them to nappd the guys when the lady victim refuse to show up.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by coolgb(m): 1:41am On Sep 24, 2011
Anyone who has the video should please send it to mayo4sure8542@yahoo.com. We must not allow this case to be swept under the carpet.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Hoteph(m): 2:17am On Sep 24, 2011
Abia University Gang Rape Scandal: Abia Government Lies Exposed; As Crime Scene Is Identified

Contrary to Abia State government’s denial that five male students of the state university gang raped a young woman, SaharaReporters has identified the crime scene as well the names of two of the perpetrators.

Our investigators exclusively confirmed that the rape, which was videotaped and posted online on August 17 2011, took place at “Maranatha Lodge”, an off campus student's hostel near ABSU. Two students, Ifeanyi Ogu Justin and Jonah Uche have been identified by witnesses, a third perpetrator, "Zaki" is reportedly yet to be fully identified

Saharareporters also learned that the victim of the attack has been located in a safehouse where she and some members of her family have taken refugee for fear of her life.

Saharareporters learned that some witnesses led investigators to the young woman’s hideout, one source told us that the victim and her mother are so fearful for their life that the young woman told investigators she was never raped

DETAILS SEE THE BELOW LINK:

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/abia-university-gang-rape-scandal-abia-government-lies-exposed-crime-scene-identified-

TWO OF THE RAPIST HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED SEE THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS BELOW:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001181047186&sk=info
http://www.facebook.com/ifeanyi.o.justin
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by denzel2009: 4:28am On Sep 24, 2011
As long as the sex is not consensual, it is rap[i]e[/i] but the girl had the opportunity to scream for help(there are windows by the room), passers-by could have come to her aid.

It's so easy to get the rapists, the victim just needs to come forward; she seems to know all of them.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Jettage: 5:20am On Sep 24, 2011

Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by kaisy1980: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2011
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by kaisy1980: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2011
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by icezik1(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2011
I have not commented on anything on Nairaland for a very long time, perhaps two years. However, I feel I must state here categorically that all those posting pictures of people is based on hearsay. Let me use the example of football that most people should understand. Just over the past few weeks, some newspapers reported that Neymar had signed for Real Madrid only for the player to come out and deny the reports. Throughout the summer transfer window there were claims Modric would end up at Chelsea and yet he is still  at Tottenham.

What's my point? Just because you "heard"something or "read" something somewhere does not prove it's true, will happen or has happened. I truly hope that if it's proved that the current people being accused by these so-called vigilantes are innocent they will not just be sued but jailed for being absolute and total idiots. I do not condone r.ape but believe it's a very sensitive issue that should be handled with care.

Thank You.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by RuuDie(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2011
On the other hand, anybody that knows these faces being posted can advise them to come out and clear their names before it is too late oh!
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Ynkeeman: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2011
Nigerian politicians live on the moon!!, hence it is obvious that they do not realise what to take seriously and what to politicise!! To the Authorities: irrespective of where the incident occurred, a serious crime such as gang rape MUST be investigated as a matter of urgency. POLICE: Claiming no person has come forward to report the case, how daft!!is it not obvious why the victim hasn't come forward, even in America where the authorities ensures the victim is protected and taken care of, it is still a challenge for rape victims to come forward. LEGAL ARM: Saying that the people cannot be prosecuted because of how obscure the video is, is s lie, I have seen the video and there is enough to work with, first of all the original video lasted for over an hour, so through the course of it's recording, it would have picked the face of some of the rapists, however someone says, 'it was edited', well the good news is that there are forensic applications which are able to reproduce an original video from an edited copy, if the minister for youth is serious, he should use the power of his office, send the video to the New York police department's forensic team and see if crisp images wouldn't be produced from the video!!, look this thing is easy to crack, if the authorities do not know what to do, they should seek assistance abroad and let us lay this case to rest,  those who have ears, let them here!!
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by kaisy1980: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2011
Police Make Arrests In Abia Gang Rape Case

Home » News & Reports » News
News and Reports
Police Make Arrests In Abia Gang Rape Case
Posted: September 24, 2011 - 12:01
By SaharaReporters, New York
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/police-make-arrests-abia-gang-rape-case

The Nigerian police in Abia State said today they have arrested two persons in connection with the Abia gang rape case.

Speaking to SaharaReporters from the police headquarters in Aba, Commissioner of Police in the state, Bala Abdullahi Hassan , stated that police detectives in the state arrested one "Zaki" and his roomate late last night.

The Nigerian police in Abia State said today they have arrested two persons in connection with the Abia gang rape case.

Speaking to SaharaReporters from the police headquarters in Aba, Commissioner of Police in the state, Bala Abdullahi Hassan , stated that police detectives in the state arrested one "Zaki" and his roomate late last night.

The commissioner did not provide the full names of the arrested persons claiming that his detectives would not want to jeopardize the possibility of making more arrests.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by kaisy1980: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2011
[b]Police Make Arrests In Abia Gang violation Case

Home » News & Reports » News
News and Reports
Police Make Arrests In Abia Gang violation Case
Posted: September 24, 2011 - 12:01
By SaharaReporters, New York
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/police-make-arrests-abia-gang-violation-case

The Nigerian police in Abia State said today they have arrested two persons in connection with the Abia gang violation case.

The Nigerian police in Abia State said today they have arrested two persons in connection with the Abia gang violation case.

The commissioner did not provide the full names of the arrested persons claiming that his detectives would not want to jeopardize the possibility of making more arrests.[/b]

lipsrsealed
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by ikennahill: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2011
thank GOD.POLICE said it never happened.hmmmmmmmmmmmm.9ja police.why cant somebody be quiet if not sure
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by ishadosi: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2011
can someone pls tell me how i can see the video pls.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2011
^^ yu wan watch bf
forget whats in the bus and enter the bus!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Libyan Rebels Are Violating Nigerian Women / Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief / EFCC Arrests 115 Abokis In Enugu And Collects N110m, $8368

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.