Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,226 members, 7,964,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:07 AM

In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency (1650 Views)

Presidency 2023: If Apc Had Orji Kalu As Candidate, Who Would Yorubas Vote For? / When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha / Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by simpleseyi: 10:20am On Apr 24, 2023
Chimok:
This unity I believe is causing us more harm than good.
Just like some of the people that voted for Tinubu on tribal considerations and sentiments, would any of these people who owns a company employ a Tinubu to manage the company. Our people says 'ewu ora n'enye nli n'anwu n'aguu', the goat fed by the public dies of hunger'.

You will just die of hypertension. If your useless state governors had run all your Igbo states the way Emilokan Tinubu runs Lagos, then you all will not run away frim your villages to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleep under Lagos bridges.

Several of your useless state governors spends more time in Lagos than in your useless states, even your dumb 3rd Class Philosophy graduate Peter Obituary lives permanently in Lagos because the useless state that he governed and looted for 8 years is unlivable

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2023
Yes
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by oyatz(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2023
Chimok:
Just like some of the people that voted for Tinubu on tribal considerations and sentiments, would any of these people who owns a company employ a Tinubu to manage the company. Our people says 'ewu ora n'enye nli n'anwu n'aguu', the goat fed by the public dies of hunger'.

Yorubas voted for APC,PDP and LP.

Igbos voted mainly for LP.

You still won't allow the Yorubas rest because your kinsman didn't win?

By the way, Tinubu has better track records of achievements than his co-contestants

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by chinebu(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2023
Chimok:

NEVER
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by KwuoteYourFada: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2023
PandoraObi:
An independent nation will igbos vote for Peter Obi that was accused of causing division between Catholic and other Christians, the same man accused of Azu river mortuary? everyone support their evil, Tinubu is the most valuable political ever in the history of Africa at large no one come close in the south east, dead or alive, even when Peter Obi was in the PDP and Atiku chose him as Vice president candidate, Igbo PDP governors fought him to stand still but all APC governor unite behind Tinubu even Tambuwal was eager to work for Tinubu.
Tinubu most valuable politician in Africa that couldn't win his local government area? grin grin

He didn't even win more state

If it's by number of states he's not even second

Guy Una shame dey shame me I swear

So called most educated region

Shame!
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by DenreleDave(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2023
Difrent:

Over and over again.
Of course not all yorubas will..... not all yorubas even like Awo....but the majority will vote BAT anyday anytime.

Ur answer is perfect
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by Chimok: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2023
PandoraObi:
An independent nation will igbos vote for Peter Obi that was accused of causing division between Catholic and other Christians, the same man accused of Azu river mortuary? everyone support their evil, Tinubu is the most valuable political ever in the history of Africa at large no one come close in the south east, dead or alive, even when Peter Obi was in the PDP and Atiku chose him as Vice president candidate, Igbo PDP governors fought him to stand still but all APC governor unite behind Tinubu even Tambuwal was eager to work for Tinubu.
when u ve already seen the statistics of the southeast votes for Peter Obi in the just concluded presidential election
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by PreyingMantis(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
muykem:
Tinubu was voted twice as lagos state governor, he is unarguably Yoruba highest political leader even before his election as president. Is your question still relevant? Will you accept someone you can't vote for as your leader?
You believe that Yoruba voted for Tinubu because of settlement but Igbo for Peter Obi not because of settlement. What's past achievements of Peter Obi in comparison to Tinubu? Election has come and gone, you guys should move on.
What are Tinumbu's past achievements as Governor of Lagos State. Mention any landmark infrastructural project tied to Tinumbu's name?
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
If we’re talking competence alone and track record even you OP know that no other candidate comes close to Tinubu’s accomplishments and transformation of Lagos. Every state copy his policies, others use his ideas outright to run their states. Nobody copies Peter Obi or Atiku’s policies. To be honest the only reservation about Tinubu is his health, but God willing he will have very good health through out his tenure as president. God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu, God bless our great country Nigeria.
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by garykoeman: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Chimok:
Employment is by track record and what you can offer and bring for the development of the company. What was Obi track record in Anambra compare to tinubu track record in lagos.
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by Chimok: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
garykoeman:

Employment is by track record and what you can offer and bring for the development of the company. What was Obi track record in Anambra compare to tinubu track record in lagos.
Obi excelled in all his private businesses and went on to break records in Anambra that was the worst in everything to one of the top four in everything and number one in education and healthcare with very minimal budgets
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by PandoraObi: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Tinubu most valuable politician in Africa that couldn't win his local government area? grin grin

He didn't even win more state

If it's by number of states he's not even second

Guy Una shame dey shame me I swear

So called most educated region

Shame!
I guess Peter Obi that won all the 50 states is now the president elect? well you are still licking wound of irredeemable defeat. let your shame for your family members.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by Creeper: 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
I doubt a neoliberal with a shady past like Tinubu and his weed bag carriers (Yoruba governors) would win an election in a Yoruba country. However, he’s a perfect candidate for the Nigerian project and he’s definitely better than Obi and Atiku.

Yorubas generally are inherently conservative and community centric hence someone like Awolowo was a perfect fit for Yoruba consciousness. A guy like Fashola stands a better chance than Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by KwuoteYourFada: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
PandoraObi:
I guess Peter Obi that won all the 50 states is now the president elect? well you are still licking wound of irredeemable defeat. let your shame for your family members.

Defeat what? leemao grin grin like who cares?

Problem most of you people over that side is you take this politics of a thing to heart grin grin

Ndo nobody cares here bruh ! Nobody is even talking about election again sef.

I'm in my office getting my money on a steady .

Una wey beat una brothers and sisters during elections I hope say Una dey vacation abroad like Keyamo and co cheesy

Oh winning election is that how you rate your life success? cheesy wow grin grin if not NW for be the richest people in Nigeria be that na
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by KwuoteYourFada: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
garykoeman:

I saw how lagosians really showed appreciation for his great and legendary legacies in the state

No doubt the people appreciated and showed all Nigerians that he's indeed to be trusted sad

And in the other hand Obidient lost his ward local government state
Useless boy

Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by Lanretoye(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Your anambra wouldn’t have been using bucket of water to fight market fire incidence in 2022 if you had a tinubu as president since 2010.don’t be shameless man.
KwuoteYourFada:

Problem most of you people over that side is you take this politics of a thing to heart grin grin

Una wey beat una brothers and sisters during elections I hope say Una dey vacation abroad like Keyamo and co cheesy

Oh winning election is that how you rate your life success? cheesy wow grin grin if not NW for be the richest people in Nigeria be that na
small time now people like this one will be calling on FG to come and evacuate them when you see small shege ,you dey Namibia dey cyber bully people wey dey beat weather for your own country.that’s why I don’t pity those ones in Sudan except those on diplomatic mission.you think you are better off...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by jerk: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Difrent:

Over and over again.
Of course not all yorubas will..... not all yorubas even like Awo....but the majority will vote BAT anyday anytime.
still he lost everything even his States and the Lagos state he assumed he developed. Tell me more stories because charity begins at home.
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by jerk: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
Godfullsam:

Point out which of his assertion is laughable or wrong.

For your information, majority of the yorubas that voted for Obi, did so because of the Muslim - Muslim ticket. Not Because they think Obi have any chance to out perform tinubu in governance.

There is no known record to prove that Obi can do well as a president. His campaign tactics is a proof that he has a hidden agenda.

I congratulate sane Nigerians for avoiding him.
not because of Muslim Muslim ticket. The voted for the best candidate. Yoruba people that inter marrys along religious line would never see anything wrong in Muslim Muslim ticket. Your reason is out of it.
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by jogojogo: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
Chimok:
Yes
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by muykem: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
PreyingMantis:
What are Tinumbu's past achievements as Governor of Lagos State. Mention any landmark infrastructural project tied to Tinumbu's name?
There's no need of arguing with you guys. Tinubu is our political leader in Yoruba land. Your opinion and what you intend to see will not change anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by DevilsEqual(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
jerk:
still he lost everything even his States and the Lagos state he assumed he developed. Tell me more stories because charity begins at home.

Thats where liberalism comes in

I can remember how well Afenifere, OBJ, Bode George and some elder statesmen in the SW Campaigned heavily for obi and never even wanted to have anything to do with BAT( Ohaneze Ndigbo wouldnt dare do such, neither would MASSOB or IPOB)

So funny that we have more Yoruba Influencers supporting Obi than we have igbo celebrities doing same for Obi

The fact that he lost those two states to candidates of diff ethnicities proof they had no grudge against any tribe but can we say same about the SE, except if tho if you're a SouthSouth person

Verdict: They are open-minded and even liberal and thats something you're not

Dont come here to tell me how you voted for OBJ in 1999 cause the only major candidate contesting against him then too was also a Yoruba man and you guys had to go for the PDP candidate, a party that was Co-formed by Alex Ekwueme, an Igbo man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by PandoraObi: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise, you ate in your office and not after election but simple comment made your erratically wailing, blabbering and rambling rooster , Hehehehehehehehehe what a life, I don't care I don't, don off clothes in a market place fight naked. 😝😝😝😝
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by nonhuman(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
nothingspoil70:
In Biafra land, Pity obi wouldn't have won the primaries
in Biafra perter obi will e unopposed even people from other party will vote him willingly
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by demmie1: 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Godfullsam:

Point out which of his assertion is laughable or wrong.

For your information, majority of the yorubas that voted for Obi, did so because of the Muslim - Muslim ticket. Not Because they think Obi have any chance to out perform tinubu in governance.

There is no known record to prove that Obi can do well as a president. His campaign tactics is a proof that he has a hidden agenda.

I congratulate sane Nigerians for avoiding him.

They were actually angry that they voted buhari on behalf of tinubu
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by demmie1: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
nonhuman:
in Biafra perter obi will e unopposed even people from other party will vote him willingly

This time he will make all the rivers in biafra mortuary
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by Difrent: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
jerk:

Doesn't matter...... Obj thats one of Obi supporters never won his polling unit LGA or state but igbos and fulanis made sure he won twice...surely Igbos will also make sure BAT is elected twice
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by garykoeman: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

I saw how lagosians really showed appreciation for his great and legendary legacies in the state

No doubt the people appreciated and showed all Nigerians that he's indeed to be trusted sad

And in the other hand Obidient lost his ward local government state
Useless boy

Don't give urself high BP on ur useless, lying and highly bigoted presidential candidate.
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by nonhuman(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
demmie1:

This time he will make all the rivers in biafra mortuary
why are you not proud of having Tinubu
Re: In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency by PreyingMantis(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
muykem:
There's no need of arguing with you guys. Tinubu is our political leader in Yoruba land. Your opinion and what you intend to see will not change anything.
Tulumbu did nothing for 8 years... He built nothing. That was why when Fashola came and started executing projects here and there, people saw the difference and he became the darling of all.

I'm challenging you to mention just one infrastructural project that Tulumbu built in Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Former NLC Chairman Is Dead / APC Chieftain Slams Wike, Abe’s ‘show Of Shame’ Over Ministerial Slot / Hunger: Arewa Youth Mobilizes For Mass Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.