Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,071 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:24 PM

Think About This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Think About This (238 Views)

The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About / Top Ten Biz To Think About In 2020 / What Do U Think About The 200 Naira And 100 Note Is Rag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think About This by didroon43: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2023
I want you to think for a second about this. You and your partner started a business together, the business went on to become successful.

The sweetest part is that the business was somehow able to generate a lot of customers. Therefore the business became popular and somewhat has a brand people know it for.

Then one day, you wake up to realize that your partner stops paying attention to the business, he also stops communicating with you.

After much findings you realized that your partner inadvertently stopped running the business with you and went to start the exact same business as a sole proprietor.

The interesting fact is he went ahead to register the name both of you were know for previously.

I know how it feels right?

I can help you register a partnership with CAC, all you need do is enter the DM 👌

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Platforms You Can Borrow Cryptocurrencies In 2023 #cryptoloan / How To Earn Money With Whatsapp / Joggers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.