Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,800 members, 7,879,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan (28832 Views)

FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace / Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by mauchiz: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
mancoconut:
Majority of the Nigerians in Sudan are Northerners and Yoruba Muslims just for context, and they are mostly students...yet none of their elites have offered any support to evacuate their people trapped there. Dangote with all this multi billions isn't even speaking up for his people.

Is true,what of dangote?
Everytime Allen Onyeama,when we have so many billionaires in Nigeria?
This is not fair,most of these billionaires are major shareholders in other airlines
Let the headline be,that dangote and others are supporting Allen Onyeama to bring back stranded Nigerians abroad.
#otherbillonairesshouldsupportOnyeama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by callmevirus(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
mortalincarnate:

Son of a bitch

Babe he's more than that
Kudos to you Mortalincarnare
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by napicool: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
God be with you Mr Allen Onyema
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Corridon: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
Codes151:
he's Nigerian first before Igbos.
What's with always turning everything to b like it's a brag ?

Igbos this, Igbos that.
What's it?
It's irritating. Bros

Grow up.
He is the only one who does this yet he isn't the only indigenous airline owner. Let another person from elsewhere do it for once.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Offpointng: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
ojechi50:
You won't see people saying bad things about Igbo people now.

Brown roof region

MXrep:
Igbos are not your mate. To us it's humanity first, unlike backwards people in West who see tribe first or the north who see religion first

kettykin:
Again igbo saves Nigeria from an unplanned disaster, God bless Allen Onyema
God bless Air peace.
God bless the igbo nation.

zumbigbo:
The step children of poverty will avoid this news and be head slamming in their soakaway. It's called cognitive dissonance.

They have fed fat on lies and will not understand how an igboman will save ppl from a different tribe yet they will rather kill their own mother than to allow an igboman to transform this country.

Shut tf up y'all chickened chest beaters. Allen Onyema is not the owner of Air peace but just a manager and he's there to divert attention from the looters who actually own the Airline. The poor man is nothing but a shield against any bullet targeted at the real owners, A poor helpless man indeed. ion need to trade arguments with any of y'all but do well ask anyone who works in the Hangar wings of mmia if you've got for the real truth.

So y'all should stop yelling Ipob to the rescue yen yen Bullsh*t
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Jostoman: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
ojechi50:
You won't see people saying bad things about Igbo people now.

Brown roof region
it is not igbo agenda now but if any igbo person is contesting now those bat miscrant will tag it igbo agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by mauchiz: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
SmartyPants:

Do we vote for tribes or individuals? Nigerians rejected Peter Obi, not Igbos. Same way the north rejected Atiku - does that mean the north rejected the north?

No amount of emotional blackmail will make anyone regret not choosing mr Obi. Even your leaders such as Soludo and Nnamani rejected the man. So does that mean they rejected Igbos too?

So Soludo now represents the igbos?
I don't think you know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Fuckingmallam45(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
And who told you people that it is Yorubas that the guy is going there to rescue? Because you people are making the whole things about the SW. If you have any complain, channel all your complaints to the Northerners, why the Yorubas? Which sensible Yoruba will go to Sudan? For what? We have the highest number of people schooling in EUROPE AND USA, so why will I now carry myself to Sudan?
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by ufotunang: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
package7:
One of the igbos that have sense intact not those of Peter Obi and is Supporters who lack proper home training. Kudos Onyema CEO of Air Peace
.. Peter obi is an Igbo .so it's igbos that doing this good work...Allen onyeama represents the igbos are
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by babaalagbo11(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
Airpeace always come through..... God bless you Alex onyema one love keep us together
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by slam7000(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
ojex004:

U guys from dat potopoto region are very senseless. I think FG already said it can't risk it by flying them out from that place cos the air space is close and not safe. They intend to move them via road. So why not tell the airpeace to fly them out from that Sudan ?

…and AirPeace gave a caveat that it could only assist if the stranded Nigerians in Sudan were moved to a neighbouring country where it will be safe to evacuate and bring them home to Nigeria as Sudan air space is closed and unsafe but because you are stupid, impatient and unable to read, you didn’t see that.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by SmartyPants(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
mauchiz:

So Soludo now represents the igbos?
I don't think you know what you are saying.

How does this connect with anything I said? Did I say he represents Igbos in any way? Learn to read what a person is replying to before you reply too.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by SmartyPants(m): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
ufotunang:
.. Peter obi is an Igbo .so it's igbos that doing this good work...Allen onyeama represents the igbos are

Onyeama doesn't represent the Igbos. He is an individual who represents his company and perhaps his family.

You that want to hide under the cover of Mr Onyeama, what good have you done to your fellow man? Do you even wish your fellow Nigerians well?
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Offpointng: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
femisplash:

And what's the big deal if he donated to his Alma mater?, why can't he school in the SE rather than coming to SW for his Education?. Every ibo that schools and makes a living in the SW are indebted to SW for life. Yoruba men have rescued many ibo sports and Nollywood celebrities from bankruptcy and hospital death bed and hardly would you hear anyone makes a noise about it. As for iya chukudi, let mc oluomo keep enjoying her in za oza room .

Thanks for hitting the nail on the wall brother
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by ufotunang: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
Igbos are good people
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
nigerians beware of this people,if they give you bread the whole world must know about it,they are like dogs that want to act like lions,one simple favour you must kiss their ass or they will call you ungrateful smh
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by oli360(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
You will not hear those stupid, castrated, tribal bigots coming to castigate the Igbo man here. Only when it comes to political sentiments, you will see them all over the place denegrading and insulting the people of Igbo extraction and the South East in general.
Course be onto all tribalistic, nepotic and religious BIGOTS in Nigeria. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
ufotunang:
Igbos are good people
every other tribe are bad people abi
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Karemarealty288(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
Supremos:
Nigerian government led by APC and Mohammed Buhari has failed even those that voted for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Eriokanmi: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
femisplash:

Typical ignorant ipob.

https://www.nairaland.com/6103950/us-doj-says-kingsley-kuku
Allen Onyema owns Airpeace not Kuku. I read of this link you posted back in 2020 as well. Onyema himself had cleared this that he acquired his plates legit. Its not debatable. Its a known fact

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Blackdisciple(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
God bless airpiece

Since FG says they will evac through road
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Offpointng: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

As Ibibio man, I am always proud of the great Igbo tribe unlike chest beaters from waste who are being killed like chicken by Fulani herdsmen in their own land, but to them Igbo are their major problem. Bunch of useless cowards.

Be proud of ur Igbo tribe. No one's gonna kill you for that
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by dayold: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
I love you so much Mr Onyema. I want to be like you when I grow up.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by EmiDior(m): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
Igbos to the world.

Meanwhile, INEC's president select, Pablo EscoBAT is busy doing his powder business in Guinea grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Karemarealty288(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
zangaozanga:
nigerians beware of this people,if they give you bread the whole world must know about it,they are like dogs that want to act like lions,one simple favour you must kiss their ass or they will call you ungrateful smh

Ok don't board the plane, its Ipob aircraft.....

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Lovelyn451(f): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Help them, that's what Jesus and the Bible teaches us....
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by GreyLaw(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
SmartyPants:

Do we vote for tribes or individuals? Nigerians rejected Peter Obi, not Igbos. Same way the north rejected Atiku - does that mean the north rejected the north?

No amount of emotional blackmail will make anyone regret not choosing mr Obi. Even your leaders such as Soludo and Nnamani rejected the man. So does that mean they rejected Igbos too?

Your leaders such as Pa Adebanjo rejected Tinubu. Majority of Nigerians rejected answers still rejected him till date. So what?

Your hypocrisy is bordering on insanity!
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Izi91: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Tinubu and shetima supporters will not say anything now until when it comes to election they'll plan to kill everybody that's not going their way 😞
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by ufotunang: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
SmartyPants:

Onyeama doesn't represent the Igbos. He is an individual who represents his company and perhaps his family.

You that want to hide under the cover of Mr Onyeama, what good have you done to your fellow man? Do you even wish your fellow Nigerians well?
..yes we wish our fellow nigerians well in which my Igbo brother from south East representing the south east...is willing to evacuate nigerians from Sudan... something the federal government cannot do till now
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by mortalincarnate(f): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
ojex004:

U guys from dat potopoto region are very senseless. I think FG already said it can't risk it by flying them out from that place cos the air space is close and not safe. They intend to move them via road. So why not tell the airpeace to fly them out from that Sudan ?

You’re too dumb to be called a human, what was your FG doing when other countries were airlifting their citizens. Your stupidity is golden
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by SmartyPants(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
GreyLaw:

Your leaders such as Pa Adebanjo rejected Tinubu. Majority of Nigerians rejected answers still rejected him till date. So what?

Your hypocrisy is bordering on insanity!

From beginning to end I have no idea what you're talking about.

Who is Pa Adebanjo to me? Did I tell you I'm Yoruba?

And what is my business with Tinubu?

How does this relate to the subject under discussion - which was simply the fact that rejecting one man does not imply rejecting his tribe?

You need help.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Horus(m): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Air Peace pilots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? / Nigerian Man From Ebonyi Dies In Italy Along With 11 Other Migrants / Refused Canadian Study Permit And No Right To Appeal What Do I Do Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.