Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,148 members, 7,943,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me – Lady Rants At Broke Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me – Lady Rants At Broke Man (1038 Views)

Lady Rants As Taxi Driver Offers ₦50k To Take Her Home For Flexing / No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / “why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me” – Lady Rants At Broke Man (V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me – Lady Rants At Broke Man by RepNaijaUpdates(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
A lady has ranted at a broke man who wants to date her but cannot afford to do so.

The slay queen identified on TikTok as @_Queenabi, said a lot of men are after high maintenance women but find it hard to maintain these women.

She said that when these classy women begin to make demands for money to keep up with their beauty products to maintain their looks, the man becomes reluctant to give them.

The lady also warned women to pay attention to the women a man has dated before them because they can get an idea about how he’d treat them by observing their ex.

Watch her speak HERE

https://repnaija.com/why-come-for-me-when-you-know-you-cant-afford-me-lady-rants-at-broke-man-video/
Re: Why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me – Lady Rants At Broke Man by Jerryherd: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
Why should a lady objectify herself by personally placing a price on her self like a slave

2 Likes

Re: Why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me – Lady Rants At Broke Man by Fahvvy: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jerryherd:
Why should a lady objectify herself by personally placing a price on her self like a slave

The average modern woman has a price tag on her head undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me – Lady Rants At Broke Man by Caramia2020(m): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hmm, it's the men that went for a trader for a relationship I blame. This is the type of girls u ask how much for a night? Straight to the point. You wan maintain ashawowo? You go maintain tire.

2 Likes

Re: Why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me – Lady Rants At Broke Man by marlow1962(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
Okay
Re: Why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me – Lady Rants At Broke Man by pryme(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
You just relegated yourself from a Human to an Object.
Re: Why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me – Lady Rants At Broke Man by DEROX: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
Men please start having class when you make money, dont be needy

(1) (Reply)

Sorry, I Cant Marry A Man I Am Older Than! / THIS NAIRALANDER CAN SMELL THE FUTURE (PIX) / I Discovered My Man Has Not Genital After Marriage.. Advice Her Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.