Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Development do you wish 4 in Nigeria Technology Wise? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Development do you wish 4 in Nigeria Technology Wise? (726 Views)

Do you wish to make your file transfer speed on windows a little faster? / What Is The One Thing You Wish A Social Media Account Could Offer? / I Want To Buy Usb Modem Pls Advice, Glo Modem Or 4 In 1 usb modem ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Development do you wish 4 in Nigeria Technology Wise? by nazzyon(m): 3:20am On Sep 04, 2007
I have been wondering lately about the present situation of the country and what the future would look like. So I wnt some opinion and suggestions about what you Lads and Ladies would want the future be.

Note: Always remember as you reply that there is a possibility  that out of every % that reads your post certain % will gain from it.

And there is always that one person that will be inspired by your words.

Automobile, Aircraft

My next move is to start working on CAD/CAM so that anytime a factory starts production in the country I will be part of the pioneering team even @ old age.

Although, I don't have the money to start but I am hoping for that someday soon.

(1) (Reply)

Audio Drivers Displays Error,help! / Please Help Me With This! I Will Be Grateful / How To Repair Your Scratched Cds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.