Stats: 3,187,427 members, 7,932,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:31 AM

Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan (948 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan / Yahaya Bello's Manifestoes Comes First In 12 Presidential Aspirants - Channels / Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
Now y'all are waiting for an Igbo man who owns Air peace

Majority of those in Sudan are Islamic people from the north east

My point is
Many Airlines are owned by northern Muslims

Why are they not volunteering. Azman air for instance

Or are they only good for elections.

The same people crying are on Twitter bashing Obi and calling him a divisive politician.

However, their so-called unifiers can not donate their private jets.

They are all silent.
Adamu Garba
Keyamo
Ffk
Onanuga.

I remember the xenophobia in South Afric, they blamed the igbos their for the xenophobia.

Lol.
Ronu in the mud
Now it is an infidel plane you will enter.

Make I hear any rubbish talk

Re: Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
Igbo amaka
Igbo to the world
Airpeace to the world

Re: Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan by Jerryherd: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2023

PR move

The difference between Azman, Max Air and Airpeace is Airpeace loves publicity with it Corporate Social Responsibility.. while Azman keeps it low

Re: Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jerryherd:
PR move

The difference between Azman and Airpeace is Airpeace loves publicity with it Corporate Social Responsibility.. while Azman keepsit low

Please share azman own.

Una go dey talk like say this people pay you or care about you.

Yenyenyen.

Re: Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan by Jerryherd: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Please share azman own.

Una go dey talk like say this people pay you or care about you.

Yenyenyen.

Azman and Max Air have always handled Libya route

Re: Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
God epp us
Re: Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jerryherd:

Wetin be this

Excursion abi wetin

Abeg which year be this.

The one govt paid them to do or which one.

Do you know the meaning of volunteer
Re: Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan by Jerryherd: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Wetin be this

Excursion abi wetin

Repatriation from Libya

Re: Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jerryherd:

Repatriation from Libya

Govt sponsored or wetin.

Azman never volunteered
Re: Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan by Jerryherd: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Wetin be this

Excursion abi wetin

Abeg which year be this.

The one govt paid them to do or which one.

Do you know the meaning of volunteer

They volunteered

And FG gave them Tax holiday

Air peace got 13billion in tax exemption

Re: Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan by Jerryherd: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Govt sponsored or wetin.

Azman never volunteered

Yes they volunteered a returning trip free of charge

Most return flight are empty anyways so it cost most airline next to nothing

Re: Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jerryherd:

They volunteered

And FG gave them Tax holiday

Air peace got 13billion in tax exemption

Guy don't mislead us.

You be liar.

Omoh this guy
Re: Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan by Jerryherd: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Guy don't mislead us.

You be liar.

Omoh this guy

Google is your friend

Anyways I no come here come fight

Stating facts

Re: Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jerryherd:

Google is your friend

Stating facts

You are stating no facts.

You mentioned 13 billion.

No data or verifiable source

Please keep your facts to your self
Re: Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan by BaddestQueen(f): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jerryherd:

Google is your friend

Stating facts
trash
Re: Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan by Parachoko: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

You are stating no facts.

You mentioned 13 billion.

No data or verifiable source

Please keep your facts to your self
Make a little research and cure yourself from your ignorance

Re: Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan by DaddyJapan(m): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Now y'all are waiting for an Igbo man who owns Air peace

Majority of those in Sudan are Islamic people from the north east

My point is
Many Airlines are owned by northern Muslims

Why are they not volunteering. Azman air for instance

Or are they only good for elections.

The same people crying are on Twitter bashing Obi and calling him a divisive politician.

However, their so-called unifiers can not donate their private jets.

They are all silent.
Adamu Garba
Keyamo
Ffk
Onanuga.

I remember the xenophobia in South Afric, they blamed the igbos their for the xenophobia.

Lol.
Ronu in the mud
Now it is an infidel plane you will enter.

Make I hear any rubbish talk

Azman Air
Founder: AbdulMunaf Yunusa Sarina
Fleet size: 5
Routes: The airline has since discontinued leasing the A330, and, as of 8 February 2020, is only flying domestic routes within Nigeria.

MAX Air
Chairman: Alhaji Dahiru Barau Mangal
Fleet size: 10
Routes: Saudi Arabia + 7 local destinations in Nigeria.

Chairman Yugo, substitute Max Air for Azman Air in your disjointed and unsolicited polemic. cheesy
You want Yugoslavia-style breakup abi? Be prepared to lose an entire generation of fighting men, as I know from my trips to that part of the world.
Re: Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan by Sevenworldpower(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
It means less tax for air peace. All costs incurred would be part of the company expenditure. Profit before tax would reduce. Less tax for the company. It is also a marketing strategy.

I Am Excited To Announce The First Set Of Electric Buses In The Lagos (photo) / ADVICE Needed By Well-meaning Nairalanders Please / Attacks In SE & Those Behind It