Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,894 members, 7,872,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? (22492 Views)

What Are Signs That A Guy Hasn’t Matured / What Are Signs A Guy Hasn’t Matured? / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by richard870(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
hardbody:

You are wrong bro. She is a full busted lady with great assnal. She is an amazon too..
Nah, I don't think so
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by goody234: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
If you know sniff that pant ..you are friendzoned
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by AndroidMagic(m): 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
When you're looking for signs that you have been friendzoned, you have lost the game already.

It's less about her behavior towards you and more about the way you behave around her, which will consequently influence her behavior.

If you keep acting like the nice, always-there-for-you kind of guy, she'll continue seeing you as a friend and treat you, like one.

However, if you create the impression, that you have more important things to focus on, over her, it'll tickle her attention.

Invest less, in her emotionally so you can play the game, right with a clear head.

And of course, flirt masterfully, make her laugh and touch her subtly, to raise sexual tension.

Let her get used to your touches, to make it easy to advance to the "next level".

Stop being a friend, who sees her as the prize. Start being a man, who sees himself as the prize.

8 Likes

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by sureinfo: 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
I'm just here for the comments grin
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by MyExpression(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
wizzprince:
Once you start looking for signs, bro forget it you have been friendzone

Like say girl never love you before

Exactly what I told my ex.
I don love before, and gurl don love me before.
I know how the fire feels.

If her love battery don die, that's her business.
I don't want subtle love...I want the wild fire feeling.

Love no mature or gentle.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Rokiat(f): 12:39am On Apr 25, 2023
hardbody:

You are wrong bro. She is a full busted lady with great assnal. She is an amazon too..

Leave them let them wallow in their confusion. I don’t know where they getting this from, they probably must not have known my old account rokiatu.

This is funny, a catfish account a man smh I ain’t so jobless to be using someone else’s picture or pretending to be a man, I have better things doing. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Orlu15(m): 1:15am On Apr 25, 2023
Fiscus105:
If girl friendzones you, take advantage of that to sleep with as many as possible of her friends and accomplices.

Though my message is for fully mature guy/man and not hopeless and frustrated beings.
You're a true comrade!
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by DonroxyII: 4:22am On Apr 25, 2023
KillSars:
The goal is to lash dat cake wey she dey move upandan...
As friends wey u be, she fit dey call u ur name or nick, it's cool, If the werey come dey reason u about hin boyfriend mata, the zone has been initiated, u don't have to run, season go soon end, transfer window go open....anything wey wan come xup within that window, na u sabi, maybe u go boehly the window or u go bloom am... it's left for u

But there is a particular zone i will advice u not to find ursef, it's called the brotherzone...
If she calls u brother, murife......run.. some werey don dey rebrand am now, dem go call u cuzzo, bro.... just japa....
Friendzone is My Best Zone Just "With Benefits" it and You are Secured !

1 Like

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by DonroxyII: 4:22am On Apr 25, 2023
richard870:
I doubt this is a lady's profile, sounds more like a male
You just dey come Nairaland . She is an Ancestor on this Platform !
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by zedegit: 4:38am On Apr 25, 2023
Scorror442:
When she constantly tells you about her boyfriend

Not just telling you but feels comfortable doing it and asking for your suggestions. Height of see finish.

When she takes you to visit her boyfriend. They'll hug, kiss in your presence.

You'll be looking like Dundee.
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by respect80(m): 4:52am On Apr 25, 2023
Na who get time for friend dey enter zone.
If I meet you today and I no lash you today or the next one week, I will simply conclude you are not for me. Very short story.
I gat no time to waste with any mumu girl wey go stress me when other fine ones dey for que dey wait

9 Likes

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by CuteNbad(m): 5:44am On Apr 25, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
1)
When she's not a virgịn and she tells you no sëx before marriage, YET HER TOETOE CAN NEVER BE AT REST FOR ONE WEEK FROM SERVICING ONE GUY OR THE OTHER grin grin grin
Lesson: NEVER believe anything a whóre tells you about her sexuality. (Whórë= any girl with more than 2 bodycount).

2)
When she tells you her past doesn't matter...
Imagine someone that has lost count of her bodycount telling you that grin
You'll engage her and everywhere you go with her, SHE'LL MEET ONE DUDE SHE "USED" TO KNOW. She'll greet him and you fõõl will be shining teeth with her and the dude grin

3)
When she only calls you when she wants something or need a favour.

4)
When she adds no value to your life, yet you won't stop giving her your time, resources and time.
How does this trash answer the question?

How you take dey pass exams?
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Teymanhenry(f): 5:58am On Apr 25, 2023
When she tells you about her boyfriend
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:47am On Apr 25, 2023
CuteNbad:
How does this trash answer the question?

How you take dey pass exams?
Na noodles fool that box wey dey untop your neck
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by yemmit90: 6:54am On Apr 25, 2023
richard870:

Rokiat is a full bloody woman. One of the oldest members on Nairaland.
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Godsonkemz(m): 7:46am On Apr 25, 2023
Better to move on for another search than to keep fighting for what is not yours.
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Tboymessiah(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2023
Reminderz:

People settle with you instead of choosing you..

NasoLifeBe!!!

Please explain this to me in details, all Ur write up are superb.
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Tboymessiah(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2023
Banbulu:

Chai this nice guy of a tin is eating me up,, I blame my father he was a nice man wen he was alive, people ride on him, any time I tried to pull my self out the blood is there kip pulling me back.. Nice guy doesn't pay, I pray God will help me out on this situation... I have countless failed relationships because of Mr nice guy..

I get Agbo for u
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by lucky4west: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2023
who get time for any kind of zoning? friend zone say waitin happen...as a sharp Benin guy, we no de show up for where we no de run things...friends zone can only happen after much shining and we don move on to new deals...back in the days any way...now na Baba God, cash and family matter
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by Edoziesmart(m): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2023
richard870:
Lol the person behind that moniker is a boy nah.

You thought the person is a lady?
Anyway there are many monikers here catfishing under the "F".
Mostly are teens though
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by CSTRR: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2023
A friend can actually be a husband in time.

It happens.

If she get matured enough to see that you can't do better for a life partner than a friend that gets you.
Some women eventually see it and grab the opportunity, but they are few.
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by CSTRR: 10:54am On Apr 25, 2023
I read the story from one yoruba lady on twitter of how she married her igbo male best friend after 5 years in the friendzone.

The guy was in the friendzone and she didn't even notice him until she did one day.

I was like damn, I can't spend that long in the friendzone.

But when I saw her qualifications and potentials, I knew what the guy saw in her.
A best graduating student in Nigeria, and on multiple scholarships to study in america.

She was worth waiting for.

1 Like

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by cerpvad(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2023
When you say good morning to her on Whatsapp and she read and does not reply for many days grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by richard870(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2023
Edoziesmart:

Lol the person behind that moniker is a boy nah.

You thought the person is a lady?
Anyway there are many monikers here catfishing under the "F".
Mostly are teens though
Apt!
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by CuteNbad(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Na noodles *fool* that box wey dey untop your neck
* Full* you mean?

You really are a dummy.
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
CuteNbad:
* Full* you mean?

You really are a dummy.
Full is for someone with small substance ... Fool is for empty and unfortunately, you have nothing.
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by CuteNbad(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Full is for someone with small substance ... Fool is for empty and unfortunately, you have nothing.
You are really a dead man. Your thinking just gave you away.

I'm done reply someone dead. I don't commune with Dead Fools
Re: What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2023
CuteNbad:
You are really a dead man. Your thinking just gave you away.

I'm done reply someone dead. I don't commune with Dead Fools
Lol
See frustrated and decorated fõõl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine: Abuja Men Troop Popular Gift Store For Valentine Gifts (Photos) / Could She Be Carrying My Child? / My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.