Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,465 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

‼️nigeria Used Audi A4 For Aale In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ‼️nigeria Used Audi A4 For Aale In Lagos (475 Views)

Nigerian Used Audi A4 For Sale / Neatly Used Audi A4 Car Up For Sale First Body At Good Price In Lagos / Audi A4 For Shikini Money For Sale Serious Buyer for shikini money (2) (3) (4)

‼️nigeria Used Audi A4 For Aale In Lagos by harqinhola(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
I’m auctioning my Naija used Audi A4 2008 tomorrow morning by 10 am.

REASON FOR SELLING : Relocation

Engine is 70% ok (Not smoking )
Gear is perfect .
AC is perfect
Interior very neat.
Buy and drive .
First body
No major engine repairs
First user in Nigeria ( Shipped it into Naija by myself )
Car history from USA is available ( No major fault) .

Major Issues: Body needs to be worked on. Especially bumper

Minor issues :
2 bad tyres
Bad shock absorbers
Needs servicing
Papers are expired
Body needs to be worked on .

If interested , WhatsApp 07025005151 to be added to the auction group
Re: ‼️nigeria Used Audi A4 For Aale In Lagos by SisterAnn(f): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Does it have spiritual problem?

Re: ‼️nigeria Used Audi A4 For Aale In Lagos by psucc(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
With the outlined advantages and disadvantages, what's your price tag?
Re: ‼️nigeria Used Audi A4 For Aale In Lagos by harqinhola(m): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
Pictures are available, You can schedule an inspection too .

Like I said it’s an auction for the highest bidder .
Re: ‼️nigeria Used Audi A4 For Aale In Lagos by harqinhola(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
psucc:
With the outlined advantages and disadvantages, what's your price tag?

I’m auctioning it to the highest bidder but I’m to put a price on it , I’ll say make.#1.1M
Re: ‼️nigeria Used Audi A4 For Aale In Lagos by harqinhola(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
SisterAnn:
Does it have spiritual problem?

Not at all .
Re: ‼️nigeria Used Audi A4 For Aale In Lagos by SisterAnn(f): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
harqinhola:

Not at all .
Ok. I want to buy a car with spiritual problem.

Market Price For Nigerian Used Toyota Camry 2010 / Es350 Not Going Into Reverse, But Gears Upto Gear 3. What Can I Do? / Clean Car Needed For Urgent Hire Purchase.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8